Zeez Reviews

02083478734

info@zeez.org.uk

1 School Cottages,

Click Here
"I am delighted to report that my quality of sleep has improved dramatically since using the Zeez. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis about 18 years ago and one of the main symptoms is fatigue. I therefore thought that feeling tired all the time was part of my condition and something I had to put up with. I could easily sleep for 10 or 11 hours or sometimes more but would still wake up tired. It could take me a good couple of hours to get going in what was left of the morning. Then I heard about the Zeez and thought it was worth seeing whether it would improve the quality of my sleep and therefore reduce the number of hours I was sleeping. Since using the Zeez, not only do I find it easier to wake up and get going in the mornings but I am now sleeping an average of 8 or 9 hours which is a significant improvement. My energy levels during the day are also improved. I can not recommend this device too highly."
"I have been using the Zeez for 32 days. I have experienced a very positive trend toward much improved sleep; I feel so much better and it is confirmed through sleep tracking application as well. I don't lie awake all night anymore. I have been able to discontinue all over the counter sleep supplements and I am no longer using any prescription sleep aids. The Zeez is my new best friend and truly a dream come true. Many, many, many heartfelt thank yous to the inventors of this devise."
"I bought Zeez more or less 6 weeks ago. I'm extremely happy with the product and the results in improving my sleeping time quality. Before using Zeez I used to sleep 4/5 hours per night and then, after a couple of hours awake, eventually falling asleep again just few minutes before my wake up alarm. All this if I was lucky. The working day was then very hard to sustain in this constant tiredness conditions. Now everything changed and I'm very happy to use it also on business trip when I change bed every night. I recommend Zeez to everyone with sleeping problems like me."
"The Zeez Pebble has very much improved the quality of sleep for me, notably, reaching deep sleep...which I had been deprived of for months. While it compliments any sleeping meds that are prescribed by a GP, crucially, it aids, weaning off...the meds; given that purely being reliant on sleeping meds over the long term can be quite damaging."
""The Zeez has been the answer to my prayers. After fifteen years of chronic insomnia and five years of CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) I can now say that I am 80% functional and getting better every day. The Zeez has played a key role in my recovery because it has restored my sleep patterns back to normal. It’s hard to overestimate the importance of good quality sleep. Now that I wake up feeling rested, I have energy and much reduced pain levels. This has enabled me to engage in activities that increase my wellbeing further, such as: exercise, singing, meeting friends, writing, drawing and working (part-time). I’m really enjoying life! Thank you! I would recommend the Zeez Sleep pebble to anyone with insomnia, energy problems or post exertional fatigue.""
"I am definitely sleeping much deeper. I used to be such a light sleeper but now I sleep through my husband getting up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and if I wake up I go back to sleep much quicker than I did before. The more I use Zeez the more my sleep improves. Thank you"
"Zeez Pebble is amazing! I've been using the Pebble for almost 6 weeks. Slowly but surely my sleep has become deeper and I am dreaming again, a lot! For me, it's probably taking a little longer due to being on sleep meds for the last 15 years, but the difference is unmistakable. One night I forgot to turn the Pebble on and I slept the same, so I know it's retraining my brain/sleep cycle. This device is worth it's weight in gold! With a return policy of 45 days, there is no excuse not to try it. It could change your life. My advise is; Give it a try, you have nothing to lose and everything (natural sleep) to gain! Oh, and I am titrating down on my sleep meds, and it is not as difficult as I expected or as it has been in the past. btw, I am also dealing with chronic Lyme and past mold exposures, many people are, and those 2 are killer on your sleep. If that's you, there is hope! My husband told me to order a back up unit, just in case I lost mine, so would never be without it. If you knew how frugal we are, you would know what a huge endorsement this is for Anna's Sleep Pebble!"
"I have suffered terribly for 13 years with insomnia and spent thousands on supplements and therapies. Some helped a little for a time. But nothing lasted long and nothing cured it. It took 2 weeks for me to start sleeping through the night, I now sleep 8-10 hours a night and still just can’t get over what a gift this is!! I was convinced to try it by the video testimonials and that they offered money back if it didn’t work. It’s worth every penny for me!!!"
"After trying apps, supplements etc, it was great to discover the Pebble and realise what a good night's sleep really felt like! It does seem to be a technological step above anything else on the market and whilst initially hesitant about the cost, the value of good sleep puts that in perspective. I recently travelled on business and it was one of the first items I packed."
"I bought this device for my husband as his sleep pattern was all over the place. he now has a better nights sleep and does not fall asleep during the day. I have also helped my daughter, granddaughter and brother by suggesting they should purchase a Zeez. The company are a delight to deal with and very approachable."
"I never enjoyed the pleasure of going to sleep before, now I can feel myself drifting off within 20 minutes whereas before it took me hours of struggle. The zeez helps me to sleep throughout the night too. I really look forward to going to bed because I know I'll be able to fall asleep like a normal sleeper would."
"Although my sleep has been patchy for some time I don't consider I suffer insomnia or wake too early, more that I wake feeling listless even after 7-8 hours of sleep and energy runs out ever earlier in the day. I was recommended the Zeez as a product that might help improve the quality of my sleep and wasn't sure what to expect, because I thought diminishing energy a normal aspect of hitting my sixties. I found the research about the benefits of deep sleep convincing enough to take the trial and I have to say although the positive affects took 2-3 weeks for me to notice, the results are definitely positive. I now find I have more energy particularly in the mornings and I also feel somewhat calmer throughout the day which although subtle has been commented on by my family since using the Zeez at night. It's a small simple device to use that didn't disturb my partner which I have to say is a big plus. It's quite a pricy product and ended up an unexpected purchase but with my renewed energy very worthwhile just the same."
"Zeez- this is the real deal, its not a faffy app, it's a serious piece of kit you don't want to be without. Its helped me overcome jet lag and my wayward sleep patterns, within 2 days. Its so easy to use , put it under your pillow and you're in the land of nod in no time..Anna's kind and patient customer service is second to none. so glad I found this product... AT"
"I have been using my sleep pebble now for nearly three months. It has worked for me! I am experiencing better and deeper sleep patterns as long as I follow the the right protocol of turning off all nearby electrical appliances, not drinking too much alcohol and being in a relaxed state before bedtime."
"I have been so pleased I invested in this amazing gadget. Its a marvel and not only helps me get to sleep but helps me to get better quality sleep too. I awake refreshed and raring to go nowadays not sluggish and groggy as in the past. I am really pleased I bought one."
"The Zeez Pebble is a remarkable find - I was having periods with a lot of anxiety and was unable to get off to sleep, and/or slept very lightly, and then felt awful the next day. I also suffer from a vertigo condition, that can be set off by stress. The Zeez has helped all this and helped the vertigo. I get to sleep quicker and the quality of the sleep feels deeply restful - the morning after using it, I feel just NORMAL! - like after a normal sleep, thank gawd. I had tried sleeping pills, but felt grim the next day. With the Zeez pebble, my energy feels steady and I'm not 'wired', so the the vertigo is better. If in doubt, try it - they offer a 30 day money back guarantee."
"Impressed with this company. The Zeez has given me deeper dreams which I think has translated into better sleep"
"I have found the Zeez sleep pebble really beneficial, it has helped me get to sleep more quickly and stay asleep longer. It has also encouraged me to have a better routine around preparing for bed. I would absolutely recommend it to a friend. Very quickly dispatched too."
"Excellent customer service, knowledgable staff and fast delivery! Thank you"
"Very good company to deal with, with excellent communication and a quality product."
Zeez is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews