Zeez Reviews

02083478734

info@zeez.org.uk

1 School Cottages,

Click Here
"My sleep has improved greatly since starting to use the zeez. From having trouble falling asleep most nights, i now sleep much better most nights. I still struggle on some nights but I think this is due to other external and medical factors that need correcting."
"average sleep hours up from 3/4 to 6/7/8 and the ability to drop back into sleep (if woken in the early stages) has been excellent. no apps/computer/ smartphone/ needed, no noise (white/pink /music etc) to annoy partner/ self or wake you up at the end with advert/loud click. no earplugs/wires to irritate/remove/get tangled in - just put it under the pillow, switch on and you are away. waking is instant - no fog/drowsy head - feel good"
"The Sleep Pebble has helped me to improve my sleep over the years. Mrs P, London"
"I'm getting on very well with the Zeez. It took a little while to see any difference especially as we went to Australia and I had jet lag and was ill. After this I used it and noticed that I was sleeping for longer periods of time but also wasn't drinking any alcohol so put it down to that. I then left my Zeez in a hotel and didn't get it back for around a week. During this time I noticed my sleeping was back to how it was before and when I got it back I was again sleeping for longer periods without waking whilst still having a drink or two, so realised it must have been the Zeez after all! I now regularly sleep for around 4 hours at a time, which has been unheard of for years. I still wake up probably 2/3 times a night but go back to sleep quite easily also. I'm very glad I found this device and hopefully my sleep will improve further in time."
"I think Zeez is helping me to sleep but cannot be 100% sure that it is all down to Zeez, However, I do not like to sleep without it and feel dependent on it. The blue light bothers me a little as we are told to avoid bright blue lights electronic devices at night before bed, Hope this is OK. If I wake in the night I turn it off and re-start, Is this correct. How long will the device 'live'?? kindest regards Janet"
Zeez is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews