Zeez Reviews

Read Zeez Reviews

02083478734

info@zeez.org.uk

1 School Cottages,

Although I slept right through my first few nights with the Zeez, unfortunately it didn't work for me after that. However, the service I received from Anna at Zeez was great. She went above and beyond what I expected and was very flexible. She gave me lots of advice about sleep and we tried lots of different things to try and get the Zeez to work. I would recommend that anyone with sleep problems tries using the Zeez. If it doesn't work for you, you can return it.
Sleep is a complex matter, and many things can go wrong. The Zeez prompts our brain to follow the right patterns, and in order for it to be able to have an effect, we need the right medium in the brain - enough water, vital minerals, not too much disturbance.We keep learning more and more, and sometimes we just can't get a person to sleep well. It is those people that I think about most - and from whom we learn most, Thanks Bethan
I have noticed my sleep quality has improved after I have started using Zeez. I have been an insomniac for more than a decade and apart from using many other things Zeez is definitely a part of my arsenal to combat insomnia.

Zeez seems to be a sturdy device and works well. I would recommend this to anyone who has been experiencing insomnia for a long time.
I have been using the Zeez for about 4 months, at first I was not sure if it was making much of a difference, I was still having problems waking very early and not getting back to sleep.
I had a telephone consultation with Anna who gave me some good advice about diet and taking some extra vitamins, which I did and I can honestly say there has been a lot of improvement, even if I wake early I can get back to sleep, and I am feeling a lot better during the day, I would recommend anyone who has sleep problems to give the Zeez a try as I do believe it can help.
My sleep has improved greatly since starting to use the zeez. From having trouble falling asleep most nights, i now sleep much better most nights. I still struggle on some nights but I think this is due to other external and medical factors that need correcting.
average sleep hours up from 3/4 to 6/7/8 and the ability to drop back into sleep (if woken in the early stages) has been excellent. no apps/computer/ smartphone/ needed, no noise (white/pink /music etc) to annoy partner/ self or wake you up at the end with advert/loud click. no earplugs/wires to irritate/remove/get tangled in - just put it under the pillow, switch on and you are away. waking is instant - no fog/drowsy head - feel good
The Sleep Pebble has helped me to improve my sleep over the years.

Mrs P, London
I'm getting on very well with the Zeez. It took a little while to see any difference especially as we went to Australia and I had jet lag and was ill. After this I used it and noticed that I was sleeping for longer periods of time but also wasn't drinking any alcohol so put it down to that. I then left my Zeez in a hotel and didn't get it back for around a week. During this time I noticed my sleeping was back to how it was before and when I got it back I was again sleeping for longer periods without waking whilst still having a drink or two, so realised it must have been the Zeez after all!
I now regularly sleep for around 4 hours at a time, which has been unheard of for years.
I still wake up probably 2/3 times a night but go back to sleep quite easily also.
I'm very glad I found this device and hopefully my sleep will improve further in time.
I think Zeez is helping me to sleep but cannot be 100% sure that it is all down to Zeez,

However, I do not like to sleep without it and feel dependent on it. The blue light bothers me a little as we are told to avoid bright blue lights electronic devices at night before bed,

Hope this is OK. If I wake in the night I turn it off and re-start, Is this correct.

How long will the device 'live'??

kindest regards