Zeez Reviews

Read Zeez Reviews

02083478734

info@zeez.org.uk

1 School Cottages,

This review has been a long time coming. I’ve actually had my Zeez for over a year now. Having slept for 9 hours straight on my first night of use, I really just thought it was all too good to be true. It couldn’t have been a placebo effect since I’d tried everything imaginable over the decades without success, so I wasn’t exactly optimistic about it… hopeful maybe, but certainly not optimistic! So I decided to give it time (lots of time) to be sure before writing my review and I can now say without hesitation that the Zeez has been nothing short of life changing. I sleep with the pad (like a baby) and don’t even know it’s there. I might be slow to actually write a review, but I have been singing it's praises far and wide in the meantime and now have quite a few friends who are also enjoying the benefits of their own Zeez. I have to add here that the after sales customer service and support for any queries etc has been second to none. I am one VERY happy customer!
I first used the zeez pebble, with some success. Tracked on sleep trackers I could see some improvement, most importantly in deep sleep. I suffer from back pain, so there are still times I struggle to sleep. Due to moving lots during the night, I have now upgraded to the pad version, with its bigger surface area. It is very solidly constructed, and am very happy with it. The general sleep info on the site is also well worth a look.
I bought the Zeez pebble for my husband who never seemed to feel refreshed after a nights sleep. We felt it was a bit of an investment spend. From the first night of use my husband felt the difference. He woke feeling refreshed and ready for the day ahead. He felt he was getting better qualty deep sleep. And this had continued five/ six weeks later. We are overjoyed with the Zeez pebble. Its not bulky for under the pillow, there is no noise with it and just charges up like you would charge a mobile phone.
If you are considering getting a Zeez pebble we,d say give it a go, it could change your quality of sleep.
I am a 59 year old male and have been suffering with Parkinson's for 15 years. For the last few years my sleeping pattern has been nothing short of horrendous! I have tried everything, but the best I can do in a stretch is about 2 to 3 hours of sleep. I stumbled across the Zeez Pebble whilst on Health Unlocked and decided to try a 2 month trial. All I can say is that it works for me. It is not a perfect solution, but my sleeping is certainly more consistent and I sometimes have stretches of sleep up to 4 hours. Well worth a go.
I've been using the Zeez for a few months, now. I have to say with much relief; I am no longer scared if I will fall to sleep at bedtime. I also wake up much much less often in the night, usually now only once, rather that throughout the night. I also wake feeling more refreshed. I am a hell of a lot less worried about sleeping, which is really great. Simon
I start using Zeez nearly a month now. I have been sceptical how a device can help with my sleep that has been so difficult since I Was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I have seen a significant improvement on my sleeping habits since I started using it which really surprised me and I can’t think now sleeping without it! I fall asleep quickly (less that 20’ from the minute I lie in bed), I fall asleep very quickly when I wake up middle of the night (worse case scenario). I used to wake up many times during the night but now I wake up one time and this is maybe once per week. I don’t wake up tired as I used to even when I have 6 hours sleep. I have checked all the above with my health watch too! I really believe this is an amazing sleeping aid device.
I was recommended Zeez by a friend and - though they are pricey - decided to take the plunge. Regular good sleep is worth paying good money for! I definitely feel that my Zeez makes a difference and haven’t looked back. How do I know? The nights when I forget to charge it and can’t use it are now ones where I sleep less well. It was also very helpful to have a personal call with Anna a few weeks after purchase and she had some good recommendations.
I bought this for my husband as he sleeps badly, which means that I do as well!! Since the day he received it he has slept so much better. He gets to sleep easier and if he wakes up he can get back to sleep rather than being awake for hours. Throughout the buying process Anna could not have been more helpful and I would recommend this product to anyone as it has changed our lives.
I’ll never go without my Zeez again! It is not a magic bullet BUT what it does do is help you get the best quality sleep you can. I wish I could tell you that you stick it under your pillow and you fall asleep for 8 hours but that’s not my experience. What is does do is promote a better quality, much deeper sleep than you wild otherwise. I was a horrible sleeper. With all kinds of supplements, sometimes up to 3 times the recommended dose, I was getting an average of 4.5 of light sleep a night. Now with a normal dose of magnesium and natural remedies I sleep about 6.5 hours and only wake up once a night! After about 3 months in I forgot to charge it and went without it. I woke up several times and woke up like I was hit by a bus. When I checked my Oura app it showed that I only had about 30 minutes of deep sleep and all together about 4 hours total. I made the mistake once and it will never happen again! I took off one star because the button is very difficult to press to turn on or reset the pebble. To be honest if I needed to hit it with a hammer 6 times while chanting I’d do it because the thing really does work!
I have to say Zeez is truly an innovative product that makes me feel not tired & sleepy during the day. For many years, I used to feel tired & sleepy during the day no matter how many hours I slept - even 8-10 hours. I have tried so many products that claim to improve my sleep, most didn't work. I really like putting Zeez on my chest for a quick 20-30 mins power nap, it feels refreshing.
My sleep patterns began to be disrupted according to my monthly cycle and changes in hormones that go with that. I tried various strategies; herbal supplements and diet, relaxation and exercise, nothing really helped. I heard about Zeez and after about a month of using it I could feel a difference in that it helped me fall asleep on days/nights in my cycle when I was previously struggling to fall or stay asleep. I use Zeez now as part of my everyday nightly routine. Thank you.
Amazing difference! After about 3 weeks I noticed a big difference in getting to sleep - much quicker - and the quality of my sleep - much deeper - this was with good sleep hygiene, talking to Anna of Zeez with her top tips and also by latterly using the Zeez pebble for 10 minute spurts for a couple of hours before going to bed. Life changing is no exaggeration!
After months of sleep anxiety and insomnia, the Zeez has really helped me rebuild my sleep confidence.
I used to go to bed with a racing heart and mind every night, but with the Zeez, I found I was drifting off a lot quicker.
Its not a miracle cure, but night by night I started to get much better sleep quality, which in turn reduced my anxiety and further helped enhance my sleep.
I've now gone more than 2 weeks without and sleeping pills which is the longest I have gone since the start of the year, and I'm feeling a lot more positive as a result.

Anna's customer care is also second to none.

Would highly recommend!
The zeez is quite simply fantastic! It has revolutionised the way I sleep and I now get deep sleep for 7-8 hours a night. I now regularly wake up feeling very refreshed and highly energised. And this is against a back drop of waking up at 5am every morning for the last 10 years and typically getting patchy sleep so I was somewhat sceptical when I purchased it. No chance I will be offering to give it back under the free 3 month refund policy !!
Thank-you! I love sceptics. Scepticism is an appropriate response to much of what we are offered and it is rewarding to show that we really can help.
Over the past few weeks I have used a sleep tracker to assess the impact of Zeez. The tracker seems to support my subjective feeling that sleep has improved in terms of depth and duration. Two things I have found helpful: a positive mind and intention that it will over time be beneficial; and the use of classical music, meditation and hypnosis cds. The way this probably works is that these preparatory practices reduce high beta waves to alpha and the Zeez then takes over to go much deeper.
Thank-you. Classical music, meditation and hypnosis do slow our brainwaves, making the job of the Zeez easier. The Zeez starts with 10 minutes of alpha frequencies. Many of us need more, although for people who are used to falling asleep immediately, it can feel too long. We can use the first 10 mins of the Zeez sequence to deepen relaxation in the evening. For that, it is enough to put the Zeez in a pocket, whereas to help our deep sleep it must be under out head.
The Zeez is a great tool to have in your arsenal if you're struggling with sleep.

The company is very involved in the well-being of their customers and their approach is very personal. After buying the Zeez I received a call from Anna to discuss sleep hygiene, diet, health, exercise - a host of things beyond just using their product - to make sure I get the most out of it and come out healthier.

The Zeez helps me get to sleep faster and helps me fall back asleep if I wake up. I highly recommend you observe the instructions to remove technology from your bedroom, as it can interfere with the Zeez. If that's not possible - at least try to move your devices as far away as you can.
I've also found some supplements to produce undesirable results when paired with the Zeez - so the less things you're taking before bed - the better.

It took me quite some time to start sleeping better, and things got worse before they improved - mostly due to supplements and tech interfering with the Zeez. I still have poor sleep from time to time - primarily when I have more stress during the day. But overall - I'm slowly improving and the Zeez is a definite help.
Thank you so much to Anna and the Zeez team for making this available.
The Zeez sleep pebble has changed my life. I've always been a poor sleeper, a problem that seemed to get worse the older I got. I experienced poor quality sleep that left me tired and irritable during the day. Now I regularly sleep 8 hours or more a night, and wake up feeling refreshed and energised. When my husband saw how well it worked for me, he got one too. My daughter also bought one and is loving it.
Thank-you Linda.
We are still tiny, and most of our sales are word of mouth. I love it when family members or clusters of friends use the Zeez - a feeling that we have created a small pocket where life is better.. Sometimes, when several members of the same family struggle with sleep, they assume that the problem is genetic, and that nothing can be done to help. Not so, as Linda and her husband and daughter show.
Although I slept right through my first few nights with the Zeez, unfortunately it didn't work for me after that. However, the service I received from Anna at Zeez was great. She went above and beyond what I expected and was very flexible. She gave me lots of advice about sleep and we tried lots of different things to try and get the Zeez to work. I would recommend that anyone with sleep problems tries using the Zeez. If it doesn't work for you, you can return it.
Sleep is a complex matter, and many things can go wrong. The Zeez prompts our brain to follow the right patterns, and in order for it to be able to have an effect, we need the right medium in the brain - enough water, vital minerals, not too much disturbance.We keep learning more and more, and sometimes we just can't get a person to sleep well. It is those people that I think about most - and from whom we learn most, Thanks Bethan
In truth my ZEEZ transformed my life and is now my best friend. I laughingly said if the house was on fire I would grab my ZEEZ and my laptop and I'd be good to go. I struggled for maybe 15 years with insomnia and tried everything imaginable, incl listening to radio all night long which made me tireder than ever. I am so grateful for the technology that created this little miracle. I never want to be without it!
very satisfied. I have been 4 months and I see an evolution, little by little my dream is deeper without waking up and I fall asleep faster. The treatment and advice are much appreciated.
Zeez is rated 4.82 based on 57 reviews