Zeez Reviews

Read Zeez Reviews

02083478734

info@zeez.org.uk

1 School Cottages,

When I bought my pebble I think it took my body a while to get used to it. Now, I wouldn’t be without it. It helps me sleep much deeper, and for much longer! It’s coming on holiday with me!!
I have never had trouble sleeping or so I believed, until I started using the Zeez. I used to get up 3 or 4 times a night and had periodic nightmares about inhaling foreign objects; I would wake up choking and quite upset. Since using the Zeez, my night-time toilet visits have been reduced to 1 and I have not had any choking nightmares. Two months in, I can say that I wake up very rested and much calmer than before. I am very glad that I gave it a try and recommend a trial run to everyone.
A long story... Looking back, I always was a sound sleeper. That started shifting over time, due to stress. The past few years have been hard, on several levels, also during nighttime : not falling asleep easily, waking up during night, waking up very early, to complete insomnia for days on end. By then I realised I was in "orthosympatic overactivation" all the time but I couldn't turn it around. I had severe gut issues too, being the underlying cause of my sleeping problems. Every morning, for as long as I recall the past 2 years, I "felt my brains" buzzing all the time (especially the frontal lobe), like I was being cooked from the inside out. Apart from some meditation, staying home from work to get better (5 months, recently, got into a burnout zone due to gut issues and vice versa) I tried a lot of sleep enhancing herbal supplements and neurotransmittor precursors. Nothing worked. Then the next level : CBD+THC oil. That was very helpful but I did not think of it as a real solution for long term use. And along came the Zeez Pebble (dd june 2019). In one of the facebook groups I am in (about sauna detox) someone started a discussion about sleep issues and someone commented about her good experiences with Zeez. So I read all about it, discusses it with my husband (as it is quite pricy). As my terrible nights prevented my from getting better I finaly ordered the Zeez in august. The fact that you can give a try for 40 days was an important argument. This happened the first few days : when falling asleep I felt a quite strong "twilight dizzyness" flowing in through my head. It seems I woke up less during the night but during the day I felt dizzy too. I suppose it was my brain adapting to the new waves from the Zeez. Already within a week or two I felt my sleep changing, my brain calming down, my energy restoring. Today, after 3.5 months of use, my brain feels quite at rest. I fall asleep quite quickly, I sleep through the night more frequently and I started dreaming again! The full moon and my premenstrual week don't bother my sleep so much as they used to. So, I am not saying my sleep is perfect now but it is definitely 85% better. My Chinese Medicine doctor, who measures my energy levels by pulse diagnosis, couldn't believe she finally felt I wasn't drained anymore. So thank you Zeez.
For years, I have been suffering from a form of Delayed Phase sleep disorder and instead of taking me around half an hour to fall asleep it generally takes me an hour and more to fall asleep. Albeit its high price, I have ordered a Zeez pebble and frankly was cynical about if this going to make a difference in my life and how safe is it to use but knowing how important the role of sleep is in allowing our bodies to heal, recover and regenerate for the coming day, I opted for it anyway . And Oh Boy I am glad I forked that money and purchased it!! and I did not take me weeks to see its effects!! in my case, It took 3-5 days and I noticed a quick reduction in time it took me to fall asleep. It still takes me more than half an hour but the improvement is awesome and I decided to buy two more one for my mother and one for my wife. I very much appreciate the dozens of minutes that are now converted to recovering sleep. I highly recommend Zeez to anyone that takes him more than half an hour to fall asleep and the EMF emitted is far less than a mobile phone. It is completely safe and very easy to use. Go for it.
I am delighted to report that my quality of sleep has improved dramatically since using the Zeez. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis about 18 years ago and one of the main symptoms is fatigue. I therefore thought that feeling tired all the time was part of my condition and something I had to put up with. I could easily sleep for 10 or 11 hours or sometimes more but would still wake up tired. It could take me a good couple of hours to get going in what was left of the morning. Then I heard about the Zeez and thought it was worth seeing whether it would improve the quality of my sleep and therefore reduce the number of hours I was sleeping. Since using the Zeez, not only do I find it easier to wake up and get going in the mornings but I am now sleeping an average of 8 or 9 hours which is a significant improvement. My energy levels during the day are also improved. I can not recommend this device too highly.
I have been using the Zeez for 32 days. I have experienced a very positive trend toward much improved sleep; I feel so much better and it is confirmed through sleep tracking application as well. I don't lie awake all night anymore. I have been able to discontinue all over the counter sleep supplements and I am no longer using any prescription sleep aids. The Zeez is my new best friend and truly a dream come true. Many, many, many heartfelt thank yous to the inventors of this devise.
My sleep has improved greatly since starting to use the zeez. From having trouble falling asleep most nights, i now sleep much better most nights. I still struggle on some nights but I think this is due to other external and medical factors that need correcting.
average sleep hours up from 3/4 to 6/7/8 and the ability to drop back into sleep (if woken in the early stages) has been excellent. no apps/computer/ smartphone/ needed, no noise (white/pink /music etc) to annoy partner/ self or wake you up at the end with advert/loud click. no earplugs/wires to irritate/remove/get tangled in - just put it under the pillow, switch on and you are away. waking is instant - no fog/drowsy head - feel good
I bought Zeez more or less 6 weeks ago. I'm extremely happy with the product and the results in improving my sleeping time quality. Before using Zeez I used to sleep 4/5 hours per night and then, after a couple of hours awake, eventually falling asleep again just few minutes before my wake up alarm. All this if I was lucky. The working day was then very hard to sustain in this constant tiredness conditions. Now everything changed and I'm very happy to use it also on business trip when I change bed every night. I recommend Zeez to everyone with sleeping problems like me.
The Sleep Pebble has helped me to improve my sleep over the years. Mrs P, London
The Zeez Pebble has very much improved the quality of sleep for me, notably, reaching deep sleep...which I had been deprived of for months. While it compliments any sleeping meds that are prescribed by a GP, crucially, it aids, weaning off...the meds; given that purely being reliant on sleeping meds over the long term can be quite damaging.
"The Zeez has been the answer to my prayers. After fifteen years of chronic insomnia and five years of CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) I can now say that I am 80% functional and getting better every day. The Zeez has played a key role in my recovery because it has restored my sleep patterns back to normal. It’s hard to overestimate the importance of good quality sleep. Now that I wake up feeling rested, I have energy and much reduced pain levels. This has enabled me to engage in activities that increase my wellbeing further, such as: exercise, singing, meeting friends, writing, drawing and working (part-time). I’m really enjoying life! Thank you! I would recommend the Zeez Sleep pebble to anyone with insomnia, energy problems or post exertional fatigue."
I am definitely sleeping much deeper. I used to be such a light sleeper but now I sleep through my husband getting up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and if I wake up I go back to sleep much quicker than I did before. The more I use Zeez the more my sleep improves. Thank you
Zeez Pebble is amazing! I've been using the Pebble for almost 6 weeks. Slowly but surely my sleep has become deeper and I am dreaming again, a lot! For me, it's probably taking a little longer due to being on sleep meds for the last 15 years, but the difference is unmistakable. One night I forgot to turn the Pebble on and I slept the same, so I know it's retraining my brain/sleep cycle. This device is worth it's weight in gold! With a return policy of 45 days, there is no excuse not to try it. It could change your life. My advise is; Give it a try, you have nothing to lose and everything (natural sleep) to gain! Oh, and I am titrating down on my sleep meds, and it is not as difficult as I expected or as it has been in the past. btw, I am also dealing with chronic Lyme and past mold exposures, many people are, and those 2 are killer on your sleep. If that's you, there is hope! My husband told me to order a back up unit, just in case I lost mine, so would never be without it. If you knew how frugal we are, you would know what a huge endorsement this is for Anna's Sleep Pebble!
I have suffered terribly for 13 years with insomnia and spent thousands on supplements and therapies. Some helped a little for a time. But nothing lasted long and nothing cured it. It took 2 weeks for me to start sleeping through the night, I now sleep 8-10 hours a night and still just can’t get over what a gift this is!! I was convinced to try it by the video testimonials and that they offered money back if it didn’t work. It’s worth every penny for me!!!
I'm getting on very well with the Zeez. It took a little while to see any difference especially as we went to Australia and I had jet lag and was ill. After this I used it and noticed that I was sleeping for longer periods of time but also wasn't drinking any alcohol so put it down to that. I then left my Zeez in a hotel and didn't get it back for around a week. During this time I noticed my sleeping was back to how it was before and when I got it back I was again sleeping for longer periods without waking whilst still having a drink or two, so realised it must have been the Zeez after all! I now regularly sleep for around 4 hours at a time, which has been unheard of for years. I still wake up probably 2/3 times a night but go back to sleep quite easily also. I'm very glad I found this device and hopefully my sleep will improve further in time.
After trying apps, supplements etc, it was great to discover the Pebble and realise what a good night's sleep really felt like! It does seem to be a technological step above anything else on the market and whilst initially hesitant about the cost, the value of good sleep puts that in perspective. I recently travelled on business and it was one of the first items I packed.
I bought this device for my husband as his sleep pattern was all over the place. he now has a better nights sleep and does not fall asleep during the day. I have also helped my daughter, granddaughter and brother by suggesting they should purchase a Zeez. The company are a delight to deal with and very approachable.
I never enjoyed the pleasure of going to sleep before, now I can feel myself drifting off within 20 minutes whereas before it took me hours of struggle. The zeez helps me to sleep throughout the night too. I really look forward to going to bed because I know I'll be able to fall asleep like a normal sleeper would.
Although my sleep has been patchy for some time I don't consider I suffer insomnia or wake too early, more that I wake feeling listless even after 7-8 hours of sleep and energy runs out ever earlier in the day. I was recommended the Zeez as a product that might help improve the quality of my sleep and wasn't sure what to expect, because I thought diminishing energy a normal aspect of hitting my sixties. I found the research about the benefits of deep sleep convincing enough to take the trial and I have to say although the positive affects took 2-3 weeks for me to notice, the results are definitely positive. I now find I have more energy particularly in the mornings and I also feel somewhat calmer throughout the day which although subtle has been commented on by my family since using the Zeez at night. It's a small simple device to use that didn't disturb my partner which I have to say is a big plus. It's quite a pricy product and ended up an unexpected purchase but with my renewed energy very worthwhile just the same.
Zeez is rated 4.85 based on 34 reviews