Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Trialling their 14 day free period. Really impressed so far with how it all works. Excellent & helpful customer service
Pleased with support setting up trunk
Konnor was exceptionally helpful in talking through some changes I needed.. refreshing to experience great customer service fir a change!
Excellent service and product and top notch customer service would recommend to anybody.
Thank you to Miguel who has been extremely helpful. He solved all our queries really patiently and professionally. Many thanks once again.
We have just joined up for the free 14 trial. At first I thought it was very complicated but then I called Miguel and got such great support in setting everything up. He was very helpful & made all my worries its too complicated disappear. thank you!
Yay.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Great customer support, great that they have working hours later into the day. The guy I spoke to was clear, confident and easily worked through all of my questions and steps without hassle or confusion. Would recommend. No issues with call qualities so far and the interface once is simple & intuitive to use.
Great service from Yay.com. I now have two business numbers, one local and one national for a great price. Easy to switch between the two. Raffi was very helpful.
Whilst I don't use all of the services that Yay.com offer - I only use them as a domain registrar - I am super happy with the level of service that they supply. Their website is easy to navigate, but has everything you could possibly need available. The best part though? Apart from their great pricing of course... is their customer services! I recently had an issue logging into my account, and they went above and beyond in resolving it. That level of support is rare in this day and age, when everyone seems to want to offer the bare minimum. Highly highly highly recommended!
I called up customer support for help with my query and straight away Miguel answered, he was very polite and professional and advised what he was going to do and what the issue might be. Miguel provided me with a quick resolution to fix my issue and I’m back up and running! Thanks Miguel! Jen
Wow! The move from RingCentral to Yay! was simply, well simples. No problems and stress free. The customer support is super personable and friendly, and had ensured that the experience was second to none. I am happy to have moved my company and glad to be paying for a reliable and affordable service compared to our previous provider. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Yay services is fantastic and friendly customer relationships. Thanks Jez Pickering for always helping out.
Very helpful. Went above and beyond needed! Thanks.
Called to make some updates on our account, spoke to Meg who was once again very helpful - thanks!
very helpful remote set up service - would of struggled to do it myself!
Reasonably priced plans, exceptional customer service. I was really impressed with the level of service for queries both via email and phone. Signed up yesterday, and my voip was up and running without any issues. Other service providers should learn from yay... it really feels like ‘YAY’!!!!! Thank you guys 👍
We have used Yay.com for over four years now and find them very good value for money and the customer service is excellent.
Yay! To Yay.com. I have just taken out a contract with Yay.com and I have to say that their customer service is second to none! During my decision and set up process I spoke to three different operators who were all amazing, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Thank you so much everyone, i.e. Raffi and Miguel (I cannot recall one of the ladies I spoke with yesterday)!
Super professional as always. Guided me through every step how to set up the app on both my phone and my partners. Always kind, professional and extremely helpful.
I tried another company which did not go well at all before finally coming to YAY. Their support team was actually willing to hold a phone conversation with me unlike the other company I tried who would only do typing style conversation via live chat. YAY staff are really helpful. Time will tell how well their system works but so far I am delighted with their service
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,601 reviews