Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Allways good service good help
We do not use the VOIP systems so I cancelled the monthly subscription very easily online and then spoke to an advisor, Miguel, about a refund for our phone credits. He was so helpful and arranged the refund whilst on the phone! A good service is very rare nowadays so I was very impressed. Thank you.
The client service is incredibly wonderful. They are really efficient and respectful. They really cared about the problem and kindly helped me until the issue was solved. That required several calls, updates and emails. Thank you so much. You saved my domain!
Meg. Excellent again. We've spoken many times over several years, and you're always superb. It's really good to speak to someone who absolutely knows her stuff. Patient, eloquent and competent. You also intuitively know when to use email and when to pick the phone up. Too many people don't pick the phone up when its appropriate. You do. Excellent. Pass your skills on, we need more companies like YAY.
The YAY interface changes from time to time, and in the main there are clear efforts to simplify what can be some complex configurations. I hadn't used the interface in a while and it had changed, so I called for some help. The service was great, not only in making it work, but also taking time to explain what was being done and how the interface now worked. Great.
It's noticeable, unlike many other telecoms companies, how YAY have organised themselves with the customer in mind. No long holds; they demonstrate the correct use of their platform, and the call quality is always exceptional. It is what should be expected of a telecoms company, but personal experience from giants such as BT and Virgin make YAY stand out a mile.
I am a new customer to yay.com and am relatively new to VoiP technology in general. The fantastic customer service team at yay.com got me set up in no time and were so patient dealing with my neverending questions. It is a great company to deal with and I have been very impressed with the service I have received. I will definitely recommend to others!
Fantastic customer service, friendly, efficient and polite
Every time I have any problems and need to call up YAY answer the phones really quickly, are really friendly and solve the problem. Today Miguel was especially helpful but everyone I have spoken with at YAY has been great :) I can't recommend them highly enough
This is a review for Yay's excellent pre sales support. From the moment I made an enquiry I have been very well looked after first by Raul and then Jez. Jez especially spent a couple of hours on the phone painstakingly setting up the call routing to my rather exacting standards. Their enterprise level exchange can pretty much do anything you could need it to. I was so impressed I signed up immediately and we are now in the process of transferring my numbers over to the system. I will come back and update this review once I have had a chance to use the system live for a while.
Very helpful
I would recommend to all
Fantastic support
In my extensive experience, telecoms companies give very poor service - they're hard to get through to, and rarely do what they're asked to do right first time, leading to lots of time on the phone and frustration getting it rectified.
Yay.com are different, wonderfully different. I signed up with them for all my business phones years ago - and they've served us brilliantly ever since. So now I've signed up with them at home. They gave me the same great service even though they're clearly specialising in business systems. They're helpful, friendly, professional, knowledgeable. And they handled my queries quickly and successfully. I highly recommend them.
Matt was extremely helpful and rectified my issues quickly and efficiently. Thank you for your help Matt :)
Excellent service. Although it is sometimes difficult to explain the issue, Matt was very patient and understood completely the question. He was very kind, friendly and helpful.
A+
1st class service
great service, support and easy to use the system, customer service and tech support on point and fast to respond. just what you need in this fast-paced world.
Great company. The very few issues I have had with them have been easily resolved with a quick call to them over the phone.
Support team is very quick to answer your call and always someone willing to help and have so much knowledge of their product. Excellent customer service!
They are always willing to listen, to guide and to offer help whatever that help may consist of. I gain great confidence from them and each of the people I have dealt with has a deal of knowledge. Thank you all, thank you Meg.
Konnor helped me a lot and I’m looking forward to using their service more!
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,509 reviews