Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Excellent service. Patient and informative tutorial and will work perfectly for our requirements. Great access to ongoing support too
I love yay.com! They’ve always been super helpful if there’s ever an issue and their support is simply amazing. I’ll be staying here for years!
.Great customer service
Brilliant! Exactly what our little business needs. So happy we found you!
Yay’s help desk is super-friendly. Called to sort out a configuration mistake (I had made) - answered quickly and sorted in no time! Very good!
Spoke with Raffi who was really knowledgable and helpful. Managed to sort out an obscure problem we had with our phones. Thanks for your patience and helping us get our phones back on track!
Yet another fantastic customer service from YAY. Always very friendly and helpful. I just spent my morning trying to get our phones to transfer from one to another and I eventually gave up and called their help line they logged in to my system and had it all set up within 5 minutes.
you guys are provided perfect resolution and the best thing is that you are very fast to it. cheers
Yay.com support always provide a great service and could not be more helpful. Had the phone line for a while now and really pleased with that as well. Great price for an extra business line and I love the fact that I get an email if an answer phone message is left. Thank you so much to all at Yay.com.
Konnor was a great help and sorted my connection out straight away
Great service and value, I have been with Yay for a few years and recently upgraded a phone from Yay, Konnor in Yay logged on remotely and organised everything quickly and efficiently. I don't need to speak with Yay often but when I do, they are fast and efficient and friendly.
Friendly and helpful
Helpful, courteous and friendly support.
Great sales and support team, that do not treat users like idiots. The platform and service is rock solid and extremely flexible
Meg was extremely helpful and very patient! After an issue with my desk phone, as soon as I started describing what my issue was, she knew straight away and spent over 30 minutes on the phone to me fixing it. I am very glad to say that the phone is working superbly, thanks to Meg. Customer service at the very finest!!
A great outfit. Really pleased we went over to VoIP - and that we chose Yay! We have been with them for two years and are very impressed with the service. Just had a minor issue at our end, called the support helpline - all sorted out in a couple of minutes. Konnor couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommended.
Great service from Matt
Support has always been great, I use YAY for 2 years now, problems solved very fast and kind and polite behaviour, 5 stars for Miguel!
Great system! And issues that do arise the team are instantly on it to assist and resolve problems immediately, and you get to talk to a human!
very happy with help today thanks
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,642 reviews