Yay.com Reviews

Based on 1,835 reviews
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Miguel was very helpful and patient as I became slightly agitated because after 3 previous calls my issue wasn't solved. Miguel was calm and knew exactly how to solve the problem. Thank you and sorry.
The team at yay respond quickly to enquiries. They are very knowledgeable and helpful and don't give up till the problem is solved. Special thanks to Toby and Miguel who set things out in a comprehensible way.
Great price, great customer service!
Excellent service and patient team who took the time to explain the ins and outs of the service and take me through set up for my new company. I would highly recommend them.
Always excellent service
great help from konnor today.
good support team thank you
Had a problem with Yay phones not working having changed internet provider in France. Encrypting the Yay phone line sorted the problem. The solution was rapidly identified and enacted. Now all works perfectly. Bravo, Nathan!
Excellent customer service reps!
We had an issue with the phone system at one of our clients and Derek was superb on the phone helping us out. He diagnosed and solved the problem for us very quickly and can't recommend him enough. We now have a very happy client too!!
Thanks again more great service from Yay. Jez in support sorted my enquiry so quickly, I loved the "I can explain how to do that, or shall I do it for you?" Best question I've been asked all week and the easiest to answer. Thanks very much 9/12/21
Very good customer support, fast, responsive and helpful, always listening to you. Thank you very much.
Needed some help and advice and phoned up. Answered quickly and got Jez Pickering who was excellent. Quickly diagnosed where I was going wrong and helped show me how to make changes and then checked to make sure that all was sorted. A credit to Yay. I hope that you are paying him enough!
Excellent customer service. Matt was pleasant, considerate, and very knowledgeable, supremely quick at resolving my initial queries. Yay.com far outweighs the traditional landline phone service offered by companies such as BT. I now feel much more in control of my calls, and I am grateful that it can accommodate the needs of my elderly relative. This is a great product and service that has catapulted my home phone experience for the better.
I feel this is the best VOIP provider in the UK. Exceptionally fast phone support with a real person. Any issue is solved quickly and professionally. Great package rates and simple to use. I have been a customer for 3 years and would not go anywhere else. Highly recommended.
good service, thank you.
Excellent service always!!! Thank you Miguel for resolving my issues, you were amazing !!!
Easy set up from the start. Did have an issue saving changes to my DNS records but a quick email was all it took and up and running under an hour later. Excellent customer service. Fast and reliable.
I always get fantastic service from Yay.com. whenever I call to trouble shoot. Today it was Miguel who helped me get my phone lines back on after my router crashed. He was absolutely great!!!! Thank you Miguel. 😊
Nathan was very helpful in transferring a number from my account to another. Fantastic support, thanks.
Yay.com is rated 5.0 based on 1,835 reviews