Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Jez was very helpful supporting me to set up 5 handsets today. Thank you
Yay are a professional team that offers good support for setting up your voip numbers/users and routings. All in one is a very good service. I had it for over 3 years and I am quite happy with the quality of the service provide by them. I would recommend them to any one who wants such a service.
Good service: Ubiquiti EdgeRouter arrived within a couple of days, at best price I've found in the UK. Item works great!
A* customer service. Have used Yay since 2015, never any issues. Highly recommended!
Excellent. very professional and helpful, could not have been a better experience
Really helpful, bubbly and enthusiastic team of young people willing to help and talk me through stuff....thanks so much for a great service, though things didn’t work perfectly immediately, after a bit of phone support we sorted all the problems quickly... x
Excellent customer service, always quick to help whether online or on the phone and always friendly.
Great technical service and pricing, great support and customer service, what's not to like?!
I spoke with Raffi to help me set up my phone system for both my businesses. Although yay.com's system is quite easy to use, Raffi calmly and patiently helped me build what I wanted. It is the same with other team members when I call, they a really very approachable. I am very happy with the service that yay.com provides and have been recommending them to others already. Thanks again guys!
Any time you call you get a quick friendly answer ... the sort of support all companies should be aiming for.
When you are new toVoIP it's a steep learning curve and once again Raffi helped me get further up the curve. Still learning and still know who to call even with dumb questions!
Connor never fails to sort issues within a matter of minutes. Great asset to your team. Thanks so much Connor for all your help.
Been working with Yay.com for 5 years now. Great service, customer service and attitude. They want to help which makes me want to stay with the. I recommend them highly!
Having lost our home tel.no.when line of sight broadband was connected and then had no communication with the provider to set up a new house phone, I contacted YAY for help. Despite having to send emails and make quite a few telephone calls I was treated with an exemplary and cheerful service. Everything now works including the clock which needed several changes!!!!!
A joy to do business with you! The units arrives from NetXL within 24hours of ordering and were easy to set up before registering the phone with YAY. PK
Matt was efficient and speedy, while also being patient and expressing interest in my concerns. Keep this guy around and let him know his customers were EXTREMELY happy with his response, what a guy!
I am a new business and have just started using 'YAY,' they have been incredible!!
Raul has rang me each week to make sure everything is working correctly and if I need any additional support. The phone system is great that I am using and have no problems what so ever!! Excellent customer service & I would highly recommend!!
Raul - thanks for all your time, effort & support.
Had just finished setting up when I got a call from customer service who helped me complete all the steps I wasn't sure on.
very clear and helpful thanks migel!
Amazing service, great support and easy to use...
Very good Customer support
Great communication, my account was set up fast and Miguel was very helpful taking me through the whole process.
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,466 reviews