Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
I know nothing about computers networking I searched around for someone to help me as networking people like to hack I needed someone trustworthy and reliable as I knew nothing about this area I got talking to NetXl a gentleman called Mr Konnor I cannot praise him enough because I was at wits end of worry and frustration basically absolutelyi Was helpless by now I can only highly recommend 100% confidence that my data is all secure 100% helpfulness 100% courteous to me I would recommend to use them and I will be going back to use them Worth every penny Thank You Ever So Much Mark Burton From Hesham
A truly excellent phone system that has revolutionised how we communicate and handle our customers calls. Crystal clear too.
Really high quality technical support - solved my problem in minutes.
To the point.
Our team has been on yay for a year now after trying several other VoIP providers before, also large names. Call quality is very good. We mainly talk in Spain to Spanish mobiles. Integration with our CRM works very well. Never had an issue down-time. Customer service is excellent. Very friendly, very responsive. Thank you very much! You make our lives easier.
We had an issue setting up our voip phones (nothing to do with YAY) but they sorted it for us within 30 minutes. We signed up a week ago and really have ZERO complaints! Very easy to navigate the site and perfect for a small growing company like ours. If anything, I am gutted I had not found them sooner.
Fast and efficient. Thanks you
Konnor was very helpful, as a matter of fact, I would regard him as a fountain of knowledge when it comes to VOIP, and its capabilities, are a good company to deal with - highly recommended
Fast response to my query and extremely helpful in resolving it! Thank you!
Very helpful over the phone, explained things in terms I could understand so I wasn't baffled with technology.
Bought VOIP ATA - refurb item.

We'll packaged amd delivered on time.
As always, you can't fail to receive excellent customer service and helpful advice from Yay.com.
Thanks Meg!
Efficient fast service
Fantastic customer service. I called up to get some assistance with verifying my account and whilst I was on the phone Matt asked me if I wanted to be shown round the system. It's great when you deal with someone who doesn't want to end the call after solving the initial query. It took about 20 minutes to run through the entire system. He was well mannered, knowledgable and clearly knew his job inside out! I see employee of the month coming your way!!! Thanks again!
Everything worked perfectly from the outset. So far, all good.
Matt was very helpful - releasing a restriction on our USA line. Thanks Matt.
Customer Service - Fast and Solution oriented! That`s what i expect from a company taking my money. Not rubbish like Virgin...
We are web designers Really good 5 star service everytime we call
The help was quick and pain free. Great job
Very quick and practical help on the phone.
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,466 reviews