Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Excellent, prompt service and delivery. Top class product as well.
Great service, efficient communication, and a really easy way to get a YAY Phone service with lots of help and support to get the right deal. All responses were prompt and professional. Whenever I needed something they were there for me. Thank you guys
Matt was of awesome help!
I’m new to this kind of format and have had tons of questions, yet all the Yay employees have been so kind and patient with me each time. I really appreciate all their help!
I was looking for a voip provider that had reasonably good support. Our previous provider did not. I called in and was transferred to Konner right away. Konner at YAY was absolutely the best. He was very patient and knowledgeable. He answered my question and had the issue resolved in about 3 minutes.
Great! Well done !
I was greatly impressed and very grateful for Connor's assistance. No hesitation in providing friendly, courteous and skilful assistance. My router issue was resolved very quickly, thanks Connor.
Relieved to have shifted to Yay.com from Ringcentral. Extremely impressed by the personalized service and support provided by the Yay.com team. Raffi really stands out and makes you feel part of the Yay.com family and not just a "customer".
Awesome and outstanding service. Nothing to fault and made my day.
Brilliant service. Main switchboard answered within 4 rings, and they were straight on to the issue, solved within ten minutes.
The support at yay.com is always first rate, with speedy replies, and questions answered. No complaints at all.
Swift response, friendly support and all my questions answered... Thank you :-)
helpful and polite
A brilliant operation. Miguel and Raffi are superstars. I am not the easiest of clients as I was on the phone almost constantly with queries about my rather personalised and complex set up but they were (and still are) always helpful and willing and cheerful and the system is brilliant.
Miguel my Rep. was excellent, patient and professional. look forward to doing business with Yay... Rosie C.
Konnor and Nathan are an an absolute credit to this company, patience with our company went beyond and more importantly we were up and running in less than 10 minutes YAY will be highly recommended to all my fellow merchants, I honestly cannot praise your professionalism enough. Thank You Jade for introducing us Looking forward to working with YAY.COM
This is the second time I have bought Unifi products from Yay. Best price, prompt service, fast dispatch, well packaged, and good comms... what more can I say?
Like the app, good calls
Miguel was very helpful and resolved my issue very quickly which is something I needed in order to be able to work completely remotely and so I really appreciate that this could be done. Thank you
Very good, nice system. Raffi was very helpful in getting me set up.
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,731 reviews