Yay.com Reviews

Based on 1,835 reviews
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Had to call the Yay.com help line to get help setting up my new phones. Call answered quickly and advisor was extremely helpful and patient. The issue was quickly resolved and the Service went beyond expectation to ensure everything was working the way I wanted. I would have no hesitation in recommending this VOIP provider.
As a start up company, yay provided all the services we could have hoped for. Easy and straight forward. Excellent customer service, especially Angus, thank you!!
Great service. Affordable, easy to use and great app! I would highly recommend
Works well - always comes back quickly if there are issues and the team are very helpful when trying to debug network problems.
Why can't the big telecoms companies do anything right? Yay.com do it right every time. A breath of fresh air.
In recent years our business requirements have changed extensively. We needed a reliable, easy-to-use VOiP service that catered to the rapid changes in how the Future Shop staff worked and engaged with customers. The criteria were, firstly, it had to be a robust and reliable system; secondly, the call quality had to be supreme as we engaged with customers extensively over the phone. Thirdly, it had to be backed up with excellent support services based in the UK. In addition, the system needed to be not too radically different from our current analogue desk phone system but easily scalable as the business grew. We evaluated some well-established companies and the big players in the VOIP market arena. None of them fully matched our needs. That is until we came across Yay. Yay is a breath of fresh air. Their VOIP service matched our needs precisely regarding flexibility, reliability, high call quality and scalability. We've been using the service since December 2021, and I have to say it has transformed our business. Their support is excellent, and we've found them highly responsive. If you want an excellent VOIP service, look no further than Yay.
Jez was great with dealing with my enquiry, he took me through the process clearly step by step. He took his time to be thorough and informative. Great Service with Jez and the Team.
These guys are honestly great, and their customer service experience is unreal. What amazes me in particular is their consistency. I had two prior accounts with them and they’re just as good now, as they were then. Also shout out to Toby who worked on what seemed to be quite a complex issue! Thanks again for all your efforts.
New VOIP account set up and phone set up remotely with no hassle within a few minutes great service
Great company to work with, with these guys you don't need a technical brain, you just need to give them a call, explain what you need, and if necessary they will talk you through it or even do everything for you. Top Class. Thanks Team YAY. - Kim VetHelpDirect.com
Great provider. Their customer service is fab!
Great company staffed by extremely knowledgeable employees. Nothing is ever too much bother and they are always more than happy to deal with any questions. Shout out to Miguel for solving my problem so patiently. Would highly recommend Yay.
Very good customer service much appreciated
Matt was fantastic and explained everything perfectly. Really happy with the service.
Excellent customer service. Polite helpful and extremely knowledgeable. A real pleasure to talk to. Thanks!!
Toby was great. Helpful, patient, listened carefully and resolved my problem quickly and efficiently. Great service as always from Yay.com. Nice people to deal with.
I'm not exaggerating here when I say did hours of research about VOIP phones and the companies that offer these services. I even signed up to one - who promised everything, and then a month down the line still hadn't delivered. So I was hesitant not to fall into the same trap. I am happy to report that YAY are as good as they and their reviews say they are. They pick up the phone quickly, they have talked me through EVERYTHING, from order, to set up to picking a phone and setting that up with me. Nothing has been too much trouble. Special thanks to Miguel who has spent many minutes on the phone with me, patiently talking me through things! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them.
Every call is a happy call. Yay are incredibly helpful and patient with even the most non-tech savvy staff.
Brilliant service! So helpful. It’s always great to deal with a company you can rely on for a good service; but when a company goes above and beyond to assist when you need them, it really speaks volumes for the business itself. Thanks Jez! Your customer service today was amazing.
Yay.com is rated 5.0 based on 1,835 reviews