Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Fantastic customer service and easy to use features packed full of extras
Very informative with what was needed
Excellent customer support, Konnor got me up and running in no time. Very confident and knowledgeable about the tech stack that he works with.
I have just set up a VoIP account and Miguel spent over an hour registering the handset and going through all the account technical set-up with me as well, including helping me when my laptop security would not let me give him access to my PC.
Miguel was very knowledgeable and helpful and together we did all the set-ups required.
I am no IT expert and Miguel guided me through every process required and explained clearly all the options, at every stage.
A very big thank you Miguel - superb customer service, patience, technical know how and communication.
Robin
Thank you for your continued support Yay.com team.
You always go extra mile and have a positive approach to problem solving.
You have a happy customer.
Superb customer service, competitive products, very helpful staff, not pushy, but genuinely supportive . Looking forward to doing business with you
Connor is the best! Solved the problem super quickly and without any BS. Top customer service!
Order was dispatched and delivered very quickly. Works exactly as required and excellent value, I would highly recommend Yay.com
Really helpful and Raffi was amazing :)
Miguel was wonderful, He was very helpful!! He helped to do everything, he knows the system, he is very knowledgeable.

he is the best agent Yay can have, please keep working with him
Matt was incredibly helpful. Not only did he help me to get back into my account, he helped to do the thing I was trying to get into my account to do in the first place. He saved me time and a lot of frustrated tears. Thank you Matt!
Fantastic service. My order was out of stock. Clearly marked on website but I'd missed it. Yay contacted me straight away and confirmed an accurate restock date which I was happy with. Yay definitely strive to provide a 5 star service. Many thanks
Jez was absolutely amazing his customer service was excellent he was patient and helpful. He covered all areas to try and identify the issues raised.
I spoke to Konnor and he was pleasant, precise and prompt. He listened to my question, established what I needed and got it done! Exactly the type of interaction I wanted and the result I needed.
Joel was friendly, very helpful and explained what I needed clearly.
He was extremely helpful stayed on the phone with me until I understood. He talked me through step by step.
Great platform, easy to use. Amazing customer service, especially from Raffi I think. He didn't have to, but he honoured a promotion that I had missed out on due to chance. Thanks!
I transferred in roughly 20 domains, all went through without a hitch. Looking forward to the cheaper renewals!
Had a brilliant call with Dinash, amazing service, and very efficient! well done review.io!
I had to call to get my telephone system set up. 1st class service, managed to help me in minutes. I would never have been able to set my system up without your help.
Many thanks