Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Had a brilliant call with Dinash, amazing service, and very efficient! well done review.io!
I had to call to get my telephone system set up. 1st class service, managed to help me in minutes. I would never have been able to set my system up without your help.
Many thanks
I had the pleasure of speaking with Miguel today. Miguel was very friendly and reassured me that he would be able to help me with my queries. He was extremely clear with his instructions and went above and beyond to ensure I had my questions answered. Miguel had great customer service and Yay.com knowledge.
Great customer service. I couldn't set up the app, so called customer service and Matt on the end of the phone talked me through the set up and then helped me set up loads of advanced features. Great service, would recommend.
Spoke to a lady named Meg, who was absolutely amazing, I was struggling setting up my business line and I had no idea what I was doing, Meg literally did it all for me remotely she was fantastic, I honestly would recommend yay to any start up or fully running businesses especially if they are working remotely, my service is now all set up with my office land line, call forwarding and my easy app. Brilliant service. Huge thanks to Meg
Over the past years I've ordered multiple items of UniFi kit and yay has always been competitive on price and speedy on delivery. The service has been excellent.
Trialling their 14 day free period. Really impressed so far with how it all works. Excellent & helpful customer service
Pleased with support setting up trunk
Konnor was exceptionally helpful in talking through some changes I needed.. refreshing to experience great customer service fir a change!
Excellent service and product and top notch customer service would recommend to anybody.
Thank you to Miguel who has been extremely helpful. He solved all our queries really patiently and professionally. Many thanks once again.
We have just joined up for the free 14 trial. At first I thought it was very complicated but then I called Miguel and got such great support in setting everything up. He was very helpful & made all my worries its too complicated disappear. thank you!
Yay.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Great customer support, great that they have working hours later into the day. The guy I spoke to was clear, confident and easily worked through all of my questions and steps without hassle or confusion. Would recommend. No issues with call qualities so far and the interface once is simple & intuitive to use.
Great service from Yay.com. I now have two business numbers, one local and one national for a great price. Easy to switch between the two. Raffi was very helpful.
Whilst I don't use all of the services that Yay.com offer - I only use them as a domain registrar - I am super happy with the level of service that they supply. Their website is easy to navigate, but has everything you could possibly need available. The best part though? Apart from their great pricing of course... is their customer services! I recently had an issue logging into my account, and they went above and beyond in resolving it. That level of support is rare in this day and age, when everyone seems to want to offer the bare minimum. Highly highly highly recommended!
I called up customer support for help with my query and straight away Miguel answered, he was very polite and professional and advised what he was going to do and what the issue might be. Miguel provided me with a quick resolution to fix my issue and I’m back up and running!
Thanks Miguel!
Jen
Wow! The move from RingCentral to Yay! was simply, well simples. No problems and stress free. The customer support is super personable and friendly, and had ensured that the experience was second to none. I am happy to have moved my company and glad to be paying for a reliable and affordable service compared to our previous provider. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Yay services is fantastic and friendly customer relationships. Thanks Jez Pickering for always helping out.
Very helpful. Went above and beyond needed! Thanks.
Called to make some updates on our account, spoke to Meg who was once again very helpful - thanks!
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,507 reviews