Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Yet another fantastic customer service from YAY. Always very friendly and helpful. I just spent my morning trying to get our phones to transfer from one to another and I eventually gave up and called their help line they logged in to my system and had it all set up within 5 minutes.
you guys are provided perfect resolution and the best thing is that you are very fast to it. cheers
Yay.com support always provide a great service and could not be more helpful. Had the phone line for a while now and really pleased with that as well. Great price for an extra business line and I love the fact that I get an email if an answer phone message is left. Thank you so much to all at Yay.com.
Konnor was a great help and sorted my connection out straight away
Great service and value, I have been with Yay for a few years and recently upgraded a phone from Yay, Konnor in Yay logged on remotely and organised everything quickly and efficiently. I don't need to speak with Yay often but when I do, they are fast and efficient and friendly.
Friendly and helpful
Helpful, courteous and friendly support.
Great sales and support team, that do not treat users like idiots. The platform and service is rock solid and extremely flexible
Meg was extremely helpful and very patient! After an issue with my desk phone, as soon as I started describing what my issue was, she knew straight away and spent over 30 minutes on the phone to me fixing it. I am very glad to say that the phone is working superbly, thanks to Meg. Customer service at the very finest!!
A great outfit. Really pleased we went over to VoIP - and that we chose Yay! We have been with them for two years and are very impressed with the service. Just had a minor issue at our end, called the support helpline - all sorted out in a couple of minutes. Konnor couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommended.
Great service from Matt
Support has always been great, I use YAY for 2 years now, problems solved very fast and kind and polite behaviour, 5 stars for Miguel!
Great system! And issues that do arise the team are instantly on it to assist and resolve problems immediately, and you get to talk to a human!
very happy with help today thanks
Great service and support. I would not hesitate to recommend Yay to anyone who wants more control over their calls for home or work.
A pleasure to deal with and good value. Patient and helpful when advising and organising setup.
Raffi was very helpful in answering all the questions I had regarding voip. Yay has a very simple and straightforward setup, and excellent customer service.
I approached changing to a VOIP system with some fear. I am a sole trader who is now working at home and so have no IT support and am not technically minded. The Yay.com team were very helpful in explaining how it all works, what the options were and how to set up. The free trial was useful and allowed me to become comfortable when using VOIP before committing to the hardware. The support team were so patient when helping me get the desk phone and the app set up and it has worked like a dream. The app effectively gives me a second phone when I am not in my home office and the clarity of the calls is first rate. I am very happy with the service and the speed and qaulity of the support.
We are completely new to any form of internet phoning. From our first contact with yay with have been very pleased with the friendly service we have received from very competent staff. Konnor has been a star tonight, taking over our computer and configuring all the devices and setting everything up. Thank you so much. We would not hesitate in recommending yay.
good support