Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Conner knew what he was talking about and very friendly, wish Virgin was the same.
Really helpful and efficient guy called Connor
So I have been using Yay for many years, I'd recommend using them to anyone the out of box experience is quick and easy and if support is required they are always happy to help and sorted anything on my first call. For business (or residential) functionality (depending on Plan) the features are very good and setting up what may seem complicated is made easier with their current intuitive web interface.
MIGUEL WAS AWESOME!!!
Effective and satisfying service
Great set-up service, easy to follow, clear instructions.
Clear answers to questions on the phone. Easy ordering process. Quick delivery.
Happy to confirm that we received first class service from the people at Yay.com We had been using an ISDN2e system for several years and were actually pleased with this feature-rich communications solution. However, the main board unfortunately failed last week on the system which left us with the option of either fixing it or replacing the CPU with a newer system. After talking to various sales people, we discovered that BT is planning to phase out ISDN in the next few years so were uncomfortable with the idea of investing in a system which had a limited shelf life. A former Turkish student of ours had recommended Yay.com to us a couple of years ago, and after looking at their website and watching a couple of YouTube videos realised that we could actually have a go at setting it up ourselves. The company pledges to offer assistance throughout the procedure and I have to say that each time we called we were given the right guidance. The free webinar organised by Yay which I attended the day after I joined was also very useful. The phones we ordered from Yay.com arrived pre-configured which made it very easy to connect them to our existing network using PoE adapters. When I did need some help with call routing, I was given the right guidance immediately in a very helpful and non-patronising way. We still have a few phones to add to the system but am confident that we will have a functioning VOIP system in our school by the end of the week. Finally, we are truly impressed by the professionalism of this company and the value-added service they provide. As a small company, we would highly recommend Yay.com to anyone looking to set up a new VOIP phone system.
Very easy to get setup, tech support was brilliant in helping to configure the system.
A short telephone call and the problem is solved! Excellent service. Cheers!
Great help start to finish all set up in no time
Great after sales support from Raffi Ricci @ Yay -extremely professional and dealt with the issue thoroughly. Personable & listened carefully. The kind of service customers hope for and employers need.
Prompt service, and good equipment (unlike some that I previously purchased elsewhere that came with European plugs).
Be a very very good service; Polite; nice gentlemen, always get time for you. Thanks for look after us, PadThaiCafe Shrewsbury.xx
Great to deal with kept me informed with progress of my order would definitely use these guys again
I have had an account with Yay for some month's now and can highly recommend their service and, in particular, their customer care team. They are easy to reach and are very supportive in providing help where needed to understand the many facets of VOIP telephone.
Had a problem loggin into our YAY online account due to the Google Authenicator not working. Was getting stressed out for nearly 2 days trying to resolve it myself as I needed to update my bank card details. I then decided to email YAY for advice! Raffi on the helpdesk who gt back to me was outstanding! Advised me what I needed to do and then resolved the issue for me within an hour! Just want to say thanks Raffi, your a credit to YAY and you define what customer services/support is and should be!
Can you say YAY! The support team was excellent and are supportive in more than just the technical stuff. Made me feel like I was on the right track and not in a negative way. They made my day more than one time. Patience and kindness is their key personality traits.
Excellent service and support team. Always able to help with any minor issues - even these are seldom.
Excellent service. Patient and informative tutorial and will work perfectly for our requirements. Great access to ongoing support too
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,601 reviews