Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
YAY.com have brilliant and strong VOIP system, which works straight away without any Hussle. its very users friendly, not any training required to Configure your own users and extensions. strongly recommend YAY.com.
Fantastic support from Miguel resolving my self inflicted issue with an expiring domain. Would give 6* if I could!
Was able to sign up and set up my UK number in less than 15 Minutes. Extremely helpful customer service when i needed help in setting up Call routing. Many thanks
Simple to order and delivered as quoted. What could be better
The two problems I had were resolved. This guy knew his stuff.. Only one word; Fabulous..
Great responsive customer Service. Dealt with a guy called Jaz, very helpful and the product is amazing. Would recommend to anyone and that is a lot coming from me given I am often very critical.
They've nailed it! I've spent years going between various VoIP and SIP providers, and even hosted my own 3cx server, but it's been a stressful experience and there are always essential features missing.

Not so with Yay - they've got it right. A perfect mix of easy-to-use customer interfaces and extremely helpful and quick-to-answer staff. Well done!
Meg was fantastic in helping me get my head around how I can use Yay for multiple companies. As a Virtual Assistant, it's super important all my systems are streamlined, and without Meg's patience and support I would be in a mess. Highly recommend Yay.com for your business call servicing needs
Good product with excellent features and intuitive IOS app. But what makes yay special is the excellent customer service. Always helpful and personal. Recently I have been dealing with Konnor and I am very satisfied about how things were handled and resolved - with a friendly and relaxed attitude.
Fantastic team, service and product
I had an issue with my phone number, I spoke to an advisor called Connor, he was very nice and sorted out my issue quickly and efficiently. Thanks
Needed help setting up my account, I received a 1st rate service from Miguel. Very professional & helpful.
I signed up to yay.com and didn’t know anything about how to setup, so I spoke to a Support agent who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, he was very courteous and respectful. In less than no time I was up and running. I will highly recommend Yay.com.
Did what it said on the tin.
As with all the Yay heroes (Meg, Konnor, Jez, Adrian, Miguel, Jacob to name but a few), Raffi was bloody brilliant, this morning. I had a query on hardware, VOIP functionality, and compatibility, vis-a-vis some changes I wish to make here. Raffi understands the technology well; she guided me very quickly and fluidly through what I needed. With some companies, you are put on hold, 1st line speaks to 2nd line, or even a technical manager, but not with Yay: everyone seems up on the tech, and any issues get resolved quickly. I started on VOIP with Yay, years ago. If I had a choice between them and a bigger corporate ... I'd choose Yay every time for: account flexibility, staff knowledge, staff friendliness, and innovativeness. I cannot recommend this company more highly. Thanks, Raffi. Thanks, Yay. Keep up the good work.
Super helpful and friendly support line. Spoke with Raffi and she quickly helped me set up my account, made it very easy. Would definitely recommend.
Top service out there. Highly Recommend to anyone for quality service.
Just had a tech support call with Konnor who immediately identified my incorrect phone setting and fixed the problem. Thanks Konnor and all at Yay - it's great to know that the support team are on hand and easily contactable if an issue arises.
Konnor, Meg, Raffi, Jez and the team are AMAZING! Real knowledgeable, experienced experts in the telecoms industry. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Very prompt to answer their phones, any issues are sorted promptly (even if with our hardware not their network which it has never been). 10/10!
Amazing customer support, and an excellent voip system
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,543 reviews