Yay.com Reviews

Based on 1,840 reviews
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Rosie was incredibly helpful on the phone and promised to call me once I had the system for a few days. She called back and answered all my questions, so I am an incredibly happy customer. I fully recommend YAY.
Easy to use and great customer service.
The response time to issues is instant.They managed to resolve and restore my services within 20 minutes.Keep up the good work Toby.
So far, an excellent experience. Moved my business phone system from RingCentral for half the cost. Customer support has been second to none, even with a rather strange issue with EE hosted phone numbers not forwarding correctly. Excellent company and service!
Nathan was very helpful and managed to resolve all issues very quickly. Thank you! App is great, I use it often
Excellent customer service and having the options for redirecting calls is really useful.
Helpful and friendly. Been with them about 4 years and always on hand if needed.
Was very easy to install and operate. Not long after onboarding, Rosie checked in to see if everything was okay and helped with a query that I had. Would most certainly recommend! So far so good.
Rosie Shayler from customer services was very helpful, thanks
Nice help from them
Rosie Shayler from the YAY customer support did a wonderful job! It was nice talking to her. :)
Excellent service very happy they solve my domain issue very easily RDosai thank you
I only used Yay for their domains, and I had an issue with the phone number that was on the account. There were a few replies until the issue was fixed, and they replied faster than I did, every single time. It felt like I was chatting to a friend, but in a professional way. Very pleased with the experience.
This is decent! Far better than other apps i've used and customer services is amazing! Angus gave me a crash course and helped me with set up and actually wanted to help and speak with me - unlike some other services....... Great job guys! Keep up the good work!! :)
Fantastic service and very reasonable prices 10/10
I had an issue with my caller ID and it was fixed really fast. Good service!
Great service, Rosie has been really helpful walking me through the setup and has left communication lines open should I need more help.
Awesome customer service from Yay.com. Nathan assisted me very well. he has great knowledgebase and he listened and understood my problem and he went above and beyond with solutions. helped and assisted me the best i have been assisted so far. Thank you Nathan. you deserve all the good thing coming towards you!
Great customer service from Yay.com. Jez assisted me on today with knowledge, smile and professionalism. After phone conversation I he emailed me all additional information I have requested. Pleasure to deal with him. Well done!
We are web designers and have had over 300 domains with Yay the staff are brilliant every time
Yay.com is rated 5.0 based on 1,840 reviews