Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Meg is a very Patient, Knowledgeable and helpful Lady. She set my new phone which took time to update, also set up voicemail etc. I have just started the 14 day trial.
Made a decision in less than an hour, feature rich and cheap price. Perfect for a small business!
Yay have been excellent and have exceeded my expectations, the possibilities of call routing are endless! I managed to create a professional phone line in just 30 mins. The block editor is also extremely easy to use. Thank you Yay!
I have recently joined Yay.com and called your customer helpline a number of times whilst setting up my number. Each time I was met with someone helpful and courteous that most importantly solved my issue. Thank you
Miguel is such a patient guy with humour!
Helpful and informative website. Prompt service. No problems.
Simple, user friendly interface and really friendly and helpful staff a phone call away if you do need help.
Jez and Meg are the best great team great support and value for money
Superb customer service! Raffi was so knowledgable and sorted the problem out very effeciently. Would definitely recommend Yay to anyone!
great reliable service used for a year and it did exactly what it said it would do gave me a land line number on my mobile free local number provided i will defiantly use this service again when i need it
Great! Helpful! Just need updating the website. It doesn’t seem user friendly.
Super reliable service.
Konner made my day! Problem wiht wetting voice phone and he sorted things out very quickly. All working perfectly now. Excellent service from Konner, and well done Yay!
Took no time at all getting through on the help line number and a pleasant gentleman, Konnor was extremely helpful from the get go re Domain support. Sorted out my issues within minutes and was happy to help in the future too! Highly recommend
Would whole-heartedly recommend Yay.com – it's all fairly straightforward to set up the basics, and if you have any issues (as I have) connecting third-party hardware, they go out of their way to help. Bought a new phone and was having no luck trying to connect it, so I got in touch with Yay – a very patient and chirpy Konnor just spent the whole morning talking me through it, rebooting this and that, and I'm up and running. Couldn't be happier with their service, and I know they're always at the end of the phone (a human being, too – no awful machine filtering) if any problem arises.
Excellent service, promt technical help and support. Would recommend.
Exceptional customer service. Meg, Konnor and Miguel have been incredibly helpful transitioning us over to Yay, nothing has been too difficult. Highly recommend the team! Software is also very good and covers everything we need it to, which is tough when we have quite a long list of requirements as a business!
Excellent company and service, highly recommend
Service client available and quick answer. Effective
Meg was very polite and helped me get set up within 5 mins.....literally. Thanks guys.
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,472 reviews