XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

About XS-Stock.com Ltd:

www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

Kim Bradshaw
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 13th July 2021
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Shazad Hussain
This is a very nice looking frog. Sadly when it arrived, the bottom compartment that houses the actual light and battery compartment was separate to the light. There was dried hard glue all around the opening. Very unsatisfactory.
After buying this item I was told it wasn’t in stock, which was clearly disappointing. Why advertise items you don’t have? However refund was made the next day.
Hasn't arrived...supposed to be here 31st Dec...now 5th January...and postage was DEAR
Lights are ok. Customer service was very disappointing as I paid extra for next-day delivery and the parcel took 3 days to arrive. I didn't receive any refund for the extra money I spent on delivery.
Purchased a light up Xmas Village church. Lovely Church but when switched on the church does no light up, very disappointing indeed. A tiny spec of light comes out the bottom which you do not see as its stood on a surface.
Ordered the Merry Christmas chasing lights exactly what we where looking for and a very good price when they arrived some of the lights didn't work so asked for a replacement that was fine then had another Email saying you had sold out of that product not very happy but one of those things we have had a refund so hence only 2 star rating.
Arrived safely incorrect should have been cotton freshWrong perfume of tea lights sent Had to return them at a cost to me of £8.99 Allergic to vanilla Very disappointing Only plus postman delivering brilliant
actually it came bent. i dont mind a refund
Order arrived promptly, but the product was very poor quality and broke within 2days of usage.
Mask was in general ok but after an hour of it being worn the hair fell off...
When my parcel arrived one of the boxes was open and the figures weren't as big as we though they was going to be. A very disappointed 5 year old
While the follow-up email from the company is a good feature and suggests genuine concern for the customer, sadly the items have not yet arrived and so are too late for their intended use. This is disappointing.
Received item prompt ly. But without output plugs. Reported this but complaint treated as a faulty item which it isn't. Items are missing.
Would like to leave a proper review but my order is still not arrived.
Haven't received
Put a note to "pack with care". They chucked the 7 items in a box with no packaging materials!! Not the first time this has happened!! If you want your items damaged then buy here!
Fast delivery
The item was not suitable. I was not aware at the time of purchase that there was no returns label or procedure included. You have to arrange a courier to return item and pay for it. Due to size of item the return cost nearly £20, was almost half the value of the item. So it has cost me nearly £20 to look at something which isn't suitable. I will not use this company again for this reason. Other than that the delivery was quick and item was perfect condition just unfortunate was not suitable for my purpose.
Review would have been better if I had received the pens I thought I had ordered. The ones that came were not the same as in the photo, and in my opinion ...not nearly as good. My reason for ordering pens on line was because I had found the perfect pens, but when they ran out, the retailer no longer sold them. Hence my search and purchase on line....such a disappointment. Wont order again. (This review is for the blue pens)
Good morning, thank you for the review, however, we do appreciate being given the opportunity to resolve any issues before negative feedback is left, but we haven't received any correspondence from yourself in regards to this matter. Please reply to our email to enable us to look into this further and resolve.
Packaged by idiots! Asked in the note to be packed with care as not for opening. Chucked my items loose in a box with no other packing materials inside and arrived damaged. Don't put a note section on the payment if you don't bother to read it!!
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 5,903 reviews