XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

About XS-Stock.com Ltd:

www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

Kim Bradshaw
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 13th July 2021
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Shazad Hussain
Very impressed.Ordered a Charles Taylor garden bench ,which was the best price available, and it was delivered next day.Well packaged and excellent quality.Will use again.Thanks.
This site has some unbelievable bargains especially bath and body products.
Fantastic tree . Very happy and quick delivery. would highly recommend. Thank you XS-Stock.com.Ltd
Ordered our 3D stag ready for Christmas on Sunday, expecting mid week delivery - it arrived the next day! Super fast delivery. Item boxed in original packaging no additional packaging (not required and saving the planet!!) Great price too as we had looked at a lot of stags!!
Not happy with all the prices having been raised. Myself and many others I know loves this site because of the unbeatable low prices. But just like every other so called bargain website, the greed eventually kicks in and the prices are doubled. Shame on you xs stock. Where is your loyalty? So far a Facebook group of over 3000 people have all stated they would never use this site again. Give us back our low prices or lose your good customers. Money isn’t the most important thing. What a slap in the face for those of us who supported this site from the beginning. Greed is a dangerous thing.
Thank you for your review. We always try to offer the best prices possible to our customers. Some prices have had to be increased recently, due to the fact most of our products are bought in US dollars and the exchange rate against the pound has been terrible. We have held the old prices as long as possible and any price increases have been minimal though and not on all products. We really want to know what has gone wrong here in case there is a problem with our systems. Would you be able to get in touch directly to highlight any specific products so that we can check whats gone wrong and try to fix. I appreciate you taking the time to write the review and I really don't want to loose you as a customer.
Product arrived on time and was even better than the original photo so what more could I ask.
Xs stock was amazing fastest delivery ever the kids reclining chair was perfect ordered and delivered in under 19 hours...perfect..the staff are a real pleasure to deal with....i just cant praise them enough....xs stock i take my hat off to you
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 14th April 2017
Bought my tree from B+Q over 12 years ago and each year I put it away in the original box which has been taped to the point of disintegration so this year I opted for a bag and I'm glad I opted for this one. Heavy Duty with a strong zip and very roomy ....better than any others I looked at, well worth the money.
I am really please with my purchase, and very impressed with delivery. The company kept me informed through every step of the delivery process. My parcels also arrived a lot earlier than stated.
Hassle free purchases , kept informed with order process and when to expect delivery. 5 Star company as far as I am concerned.
Very quick and easy service would recommend to my friends
I have been a member of stock for many years, it was in Kilmarnock before moving to Irvine, you get great value on all their items and a points card that you get a point for every pound you spend, you can even get something to eat and drink in the excess cafe ,from a cuppa to a full meal all at fab prices. Anne Marie and billy are always at your neck and call. All the staff in excess are very friendly and willing to help with your every needs I love going there, always spend more than I intend too
XS-Stock.com Ltd 5 star review on 9th August 2016