Xinix Reviews

Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

63/66 Hatton Garden,
Fifth Floor

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
I find their services very good . Staff is very helpful and cooperative . They give me very good advice about phone, Internet and faxes.. I
There was echoing problem, after much investigation (very patiently by the Xinix support team I must add), it was finally detected was my headset. Xinix offers me a new one, problem solved!!
I have reduced my monthly bills by half, very happy with the service and the package offered. My phones arrived on time fully configured just plug and play. At first I was surprised at how low the packages were priced, but after I experienced excellent call quality and loads of features for free, I am glad I chose Xinix World. Highly recommended.
Have been using Xinix services for a few years now. My voip system was suffering some issues and even though these issues were NOT related to Xinix or the VOIP equipment (but instead down to my internet provider) the Xinix Customer Services team were more than helpful in assisting in the resolution to my connection problem. Have not written a review for them before... but due to the level of service they have given me this week it was only fair that I took the time to write this review. Strongly recommend Xinix on price, quality and service A+++
Very professional and customer focused service thank you!
I have used Xinix telephone system for last few years and saved quite a bit money on my telephone bill. I always received a great customer service. I highly recommend Xinix to those who are willing to shrink their telephone bills as well as reveiving a headache free service.
Thank you all at Xinix for your great support and service.

Cameron
Very Good Service.

Can't fault them.
Incredibly great !!!
They are very helpful friendly and customer focused company.
We are very happy with the support and professionalism of all the experts at Xinixworld. The VoIP service is very effective and value for money. We have been using the services for just less than a year and we are very satisfied. May thanks to Jalal Miah and his team.
I have now saved a lot of money using VoIP.

Thanks Xinix
I am totally satisfied with the product and service provided by the team at Xinix and my account handler Jalal Miah. I can only say that I am delighted that I carried out extensive market research that brought me to the door of Xinix.
I hope that my experience will help you to not have to go down that long road. I have also found their pricing to be competitive in the market place.
Steve Crowley
Chairman
SureAid
i have been a customer with them for 7 years and would not go anywhere else. service is amazing. not like the bigger companies that keep you on hold for hours, going through the motions, to not get anywhere. they handle the problem from start to finish.
as a business we rely on our telecommunications to carry out all our business activity, i wouldn't trust anyone else with this.
Easy to use system, great service and excellent value for money.
I find Xinix to have been very helpful, when first setting up my company phones and when needing there help have always been very professional.
Since dealing with Xinix World I have had an extremely helpful and efficient service, I wish I had found them sooner!
We have been using Xinix World’s VoIP service now for almost a year, and I must say I am very impressed. With lots of features and free calls we couldn’t have made a better choice. A highly recommended 5 star company.
Prompt and reliable service. Always to hand when assistance is needed. Highly recommended. Will definitely be using again.
Incredible service, was impressed by the way the team handled my enquiries. Impeccable customer service!
Fantastic customer service by all of the team with a huge array of technical expertise to cater for those that are not technically minded right though to the IT experts. If only all companies were this helpful. Dan. Brooks and Kirk Training Ltd.
Xinix is rated 4.89 based on 104 reviews