Xinix World Reviews

reviews@xinixworld.com

Kemp House,
152 – 160 City Road,
London ,

How would you rate Xinix World?

Abu Rufian
Verified Reviewer

We got 10 Grandstream GXP2130, they came fully configured and on time.  We were previously using another VoIP provider, our bills were £300 a month.  Xinix reduced this to just £150 a month.  Their phone system had all the features we needed.  So far so good, the IT guys were very helpful and attended to all our needs.  Definitely recommend these guys.
Nicholas Cheshire
Verified Buyer

i was really apprehensive about using a Voip system in the past with trying various companies and making a lot of inquiries, i called Xinix and found the gentleman i spoke to amazingly refreshing! he explained everything from start to finish and help me set up the whole system to get my business working, the tech guys are also fantastic, couple of teething problems (caused by me) but they were always on hand to help, i would 100% recommend these guys to everybody! and will be a loyal customer for a long time yet!
Usman Ahmed
Verified Buyer

Cost effective, professional service and great support. Xinix World has saved us £1000's. Would definitely recommend!
Mike@harrowcarers
Verified Buyer

Early days as we are still setting up our system. Overall so far service has been good and system seems very flexible. Could have done with more technical knowledge as we had 3 days without any phone service due to the need to change a basic a setting on our IT system. Nobody seemed to know or be able to diagnose the problem until we paid an IT engineer to come in for half a day and make the change which took a few minutes.
Otherwise, the service has been good.
Hakand Yilmaz
Verified Reviewer

We at IC Property have been with Xinix World for over 5 years, their personalised service and prompt response for queries has always won us over. We have recommended Xinix World a few times and continue to do so.
Jphotography
Verified Buyer

We have ordered 3 handsets for our growing photography company the phone arrived in good time and set up was instantaneous, after sales support team was a pleasure to deal with. overall we are extremely satisfied and would certainly recommend Xinix world.
Rasel@futureweddings
Verified Buyer

We ordered 5 Phones for our business, arrived on time and as promised fully configured. Great job, well done!
TeePee Property Management Ltd
Verified Buyer

I have been very happy with the service I recieved from Xinix World, I would recomend Xinix World.
TeePee Estate Agents.
Wesley
Verified Buyer

We have been with xinix world for over 6 months now. Their systems are fantastic, reliable, flexible and easy use. Their support staff are fantastic and easy to reach. Their call packages are rightly priced. Overall they are a terrific company to do business with.
Tanwar@Imperial Visa
Verified Buyer

We have been using XINIX for nearly 4 years and they have been very supportive and active in helping us always - ADAM and Jalal are very active n they know there job.
I will highly recommend XINIX services to anyone.

Regards
Ali (Imperial Visas)
Zairab Zabier
Verified Buyer

Zenith Lawyers are based in Blackburn, we have been using Xinix PBX systems for 4 years. Growing from 2 partners to now over 34, Xinix PBX has evolved with our needs and our growth. We run a multiple office operations, transferring calls between sites as well as having the one receptionist managing all our incoming calls. Our Account Managers have regularly travelled from London, a rare service in this industry. Highly recommended.

Liz

Verified Buyer

Our church have been using Xinix for over seven years and we are very satisfied with their services. Their services are excellent, staff very friendly and reliable. They provide very prompt support over the phone or on site. Low bills is just what one will least expect with such excellent services. I'll recommend Xinix any time. Liz Ej
Verified Buyer

I have been a Xinix World customer for now over 3 years. We have had some BT faults on our lines but their VoIP has performed exceptionally well.

Chris Clancey
Verified Buyer

I came across Xinix world a few months ago, I knew very little about them apart from their website, but from my calculations of looking at our current bills etc, I saw that they were definitely one of the cheapest I could find. I liked their line up of products and seemed to know what they were talking about so I gave them a call and discussed our needs with someone called Jalal. He was very down-to-earth and no-nonsense about the whole thing. We picked the best product for our needs and ended up saving ourselves anywhere between £70-100/month. We have 3 ISDN lines and switching over was pretty seamless. We are going to be embarking on an office move soon and to make sure we don't miss any phone calls, Jalal is setting up a VoIP server for us (at no extra charge) and giving us soft-VoIP licences to keep us going for the afternoon while the move is happening. I wish that all companies we deal with could be as helpful as Xinix has been. Top marks :)
Ahmed
Verified Buyer

I'm a director of a self employed taxi company and have used a few company's In the past for our phone lines however, I can say Xinix has by far been the best! Fantastic company and Excellant service and support provided. Highly recommended.
Jon Bradshaw
Verified Buyer

Our overall experience working with xinix has been great.
They are responsive to our needs, flexible where invoicing has been concerned and generally very helpful with supporting us as a new business.
Also nice to be able to speak to the decision makers when necessary.
Very happy with our business partnership to date..
Valon Zekaj
Verified Buyer

Great service! very helpful staff quick to respond to queries.
Quality Lines and no call drops.
Very happy with the service.
We as a company are happy that we joined XINIX World.
Xinix World is rated 4.94 based on 69 reviews