Xinix Reviews

Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

63/66 Hatton Garden,
Fifth Floor

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
Dealing with Xinix has been like a "Breath of Fresh Air", after trying to carry out a relative simple upgrade to our Broadband through our provider BT!. We are a small museum in Shaftesbury, Dorset, who just wanted to move to Fibre Broadband!, after several weeks trying to place an order, we gave up and came to Xinix. We can only say from the first contact, that the communication, customer service, support, personal service and professionalism has been superb and we would throughly recommend Xinix.
Xinix provides our team with flexibility of virtual calls that is so useful in the time of lockdown. Bill and Chloe have helped us today to swap an old number with a new one. We made this request for technical reasons and were able to start using a new number in 10 minutes. This is an outstanding service, thank you!
We work with Xinix from 2012. Best thing is that Xinix has real people who answer your calls quickly and act immediately. Bill helped us today to acquire a new landline number and activated it while we were on the call
Brilliant from start to finish
Bill is brilliant and always sorts our issues out promptly. thank you
excellent service most of the time thank you. Bill is exceptional in Support!
Xinix have been great from the start. The sheer number of features is still registering with me. There’s a lot to benefit our business here. And Jalal kindly took the time to find us a good succinct number which made all the difference. I’ve only used their support briefly but I was dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Bill was amazing!
Spent several months comparing Xinix with Yo Telecom, Berry Telecom and BT's VOIP offering. Xinix had better prices, shorter contracts (30 days rolling), better features, were able to let me test their online portal, and sent me three handsets to plug in and try, so that's pretty amazing service already. Thanks to Jalal for answering all the questions. Signed up, phones were delivered (self-installation - I wasn't given the option of having them come out to make it work, but that's probably a Covid thing), the phone numbers were ported when they said they would and we experienced no downtime. We were given a temporary number so that I could test everything was working. Bill has been brilliant, answered everything I've thrown at him about how to configure everything like call queues and time frames, and discussing various 'advanced' features that I wanted to implement through the phones network interface (turning off missed call popups, changing the BLF LED behaviour, how to auto-provision other parameters and so on). Some of the phones didn't auto-provision out of the box, but that was sorted with a factory reset. He didn't even shame me when I admitted I'd connected the handsets to the headset port on several phones and couldn't hear anything. So it's all pretty darn good. But you'll notice only 4 stars, not 5. Why? Well, I think the portal is not very efficient - if you want music on hold in a queue, but you want users to hear a ringing tone when they dial in, you have to add music, then add an mp3 of a phone ringing as an introductory message. If you want to import shared contacts, it duplicates existing contacts, so you either have to delete everything or only import new contacts. If you want a queue to behave differently at different times of day/week/year then you lose some settings that are available if you don't use the time frames. Call history doesn't look-up the company phone book to populate From with a name, so it's not always easy to see if contacts have called. Oh, and the call history doesn't show a call quality summary for calls before midday. But the biggest loss of stars is currently the call quality. Inititally we were on a really sub-par G729 8kbps codec that sounds like a recording from World War 2. This is cheap, low bandwidth, and fine for most use cases, but it wasn't good enough to give the call quality we want. We're now using PCMA (which is the G711a codec at 64kbps) which is better, but still inferior to a normal PTSN/copper phone call. I've tried to get them to turn on G722 support, which is a wideband codec also using 64kbps, but that hasn't taken effect yet. My limited testing (and understanding) suggests that jitter and packet loss aren't a problem, and the QoS in our Draytek router appears to be working well (in so much that network activity doesn't seem to impact call quality). I'm very happy, but it's not 100% perfect yet, merely 99%. But I am pretty sure that Bill will have sorted everything by the time most of you read this, and as such, even though I've only been with them officially since the 16th, I can totally recommend Xinix to anyone thinking about moving to VOIP.
Great company who have really helped me and my business.
Been with them 5 years was previously with bt. brilliant company any problems which are few and far between get straight through quiet often speak to the same person always sort everything out highly recommended
A complete modern telephony! Great system, software and people. We have over 100 sales staff and managing them through our older platform that neither had the technology nor the features was a complete drag. Although the system has many features its surprisingly easy to use with many different user scopes to manage a very granular access points per employee level. Training was excellent, very detailed, hey concentrated on our requirements and kept to the brief. Highly recommended!!
Excellent service and support.
I’m glad to update my earlier review from 3 months ago. We were contacted again by the MD at Xinix and after listening to the problems we had experienced and talking through the issues we have reached a satisfactory outcome. Xinix take complaints and customer satisfaction very seriously and went the extra mile to deal with us.
Very helpful and clear instructions from Bill. System looks user friendly and support is there if required. Would recommend
Brilliant! That was great customer sevice. Can't recommend you enough
Bill was very patient explaining how everything works to a complete technophobe like me! We are confident that he will always explain anything we don't understand and get all of our problems and queries resolved easily and efficiently
Bill has been great and extra helpful. Bill went out of his way to help resolve our difficult situation and was very patient with us. Xinix has employed a gem - Highlighly recommend Bill as he very experienced and know his stuff well.
We chose Xinix from they initial customer service contact, this was professional and clear in content. The transfer from our old provider to Xinix was difficult, but Xinix took care of the process, Xinix have an excellent, dedicated support team, Bill, was the person supporting us, he was helpful, polite and explained the process through out, getting in contact was almost direct the follow up calls were no more the a few minutes, we are please we have gone with Xinix Garry Taylor Taylor Made Training (nw) Ltd
Very good company to deal with, due to Covid we have had to reduce our services with Xinix, they were very reasonable and together we worked out a way to still keep our phone lines and reduce our costs. I have been with them now for 5 years and I am happy to say they helped us when we were expanding and they helped us when we needed to reduce costs in these unfortunate times. A knowledgable and stable team that has matured over time to provide a personal services to their customers, Well done Xinix!!
Thank you for your kind comments and wish you all the best.
Xinix is rated 4.90 based on 142 reviews