Xinix World Reviews

Kemp House,
152 – 160 City Road,
London ,

Tell us how Xinix World made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very happy with the service to date, within the Sales department in particular, Jalal is very helpful and has given the valuable time it takes to get to know a customers needs....There may be a few things that weren't explained properly that crop up later in a following conversation but overall pretty good standard of information given from the outset....Thank you Jalal, Support From what I am being told from my team member I believe the support side could be a bit more punctual in responding when we have an issue - although I have told my team member that obviously we are not the only customer you have and generally a 'ticket' has to be raised in order to resolve the issue, not sure this is the best way forward as not sure if you have an 'order of importance' on the ticket issuing and the more severe issues are moved up the list as they come in? or maybe you do and that is why it takes a little longer than normal sometimes to respond? I don't know- just going on what I am told by my colleagues. Overall a good service Thank you
Excellent, helpful and efficient.
I have used Xinix telephone system for last few years and saved quite a bit money on my telephone bill. I always received a great customer service. I highly recommend Xinix to those who are willing to shrink their telephone bills as well as reveiving a headache free service. Thank you all at Xinix for your great support and service.
great 1-2-1 support, very polite and patient. would highly recommend.
A global solution with a local approach - Highly Recommended. From our initial inquiry, we were treated with care and attention. The team at Xinix world had taken the time to understand our needs and provide a solution accordingly. We looked at several other VOIP telecoms solutions at Xinix world came out on top all the time. Very easy process to get signed up! Faultless call quality and an array of useful destinations to call in a value for money calling bundle. The after service was superb too, whenever we had/have any technical queries or want to make changes the team are on hand and happy to help, going the extra mile if need be. Very happy we chose Xinix world for our business! The Global Search Corporation www.thegscorp.com
Fantastic support, patient and helpful.
Second-to-none level of support - always answering the phone, and explained solutions in a no-nonsense fashion. So far the best solution we have encountered!
I operate a small business from home. Being a one man business I often have to attend customer sites, leaving my home office unattended, this made me lose many calls. The problem was resolved by having multiple softphones installed on my mobile and laptop. The package price and support is excellent. Highly recommended.
Spoke to an old friend over the phone, the quality of the line was second to none. Would recommend to others that are considering this service without a doubt!
Brilliant service from the Xinix team from start to finish, we would recommend using this company to everyone. Since being with Xinix they have always been there to answer any questions and we have found the team to be more than helpful on every query we have had. Alot of the larger companies could learn alot from this company.
Extremely satisfied with the service we received from Xinix world, on very few occasions when we have had technical problems members of staff have been helpful at resolving the situation to allow our business to get back upto speed.
Excellent advice, support and assistance throughout from initial enquiry to implementation.
Great Service, always resolve your problems from the first call. Have ordered 4 phones for the office and the service has been epic. Would Highly Recommend.
as people in our generation would know that in 2016 its very hard to work behind the scene for computers, phone lines, VoIP etc. i must give the highest rating for xinix world for being so dedicated and helpful with so much patients all along. a special thanks to Jalal Ceo, Adam & Daniel who are so into helping every single customer with all their needs.
Thank you for your support, we really appreciate and value your kind words.
We were with TALKTALK , we moved to Xinix World, the transition was smooth with no downtime. The phones were plug and play and support has been excellent. Our first month bill is over £100 cheaper than talk talk. More than the savings it's the online features that we have been impressed with.
We are happy with the service so far.
XiniX world is a excellent company they been providing service to us since September 2014 till present I would recommend them to anyone thanks XiniX , shamim Ahmed, Director at A&B cabs (Leicester) Ltd.
Very Impressed with the service so far, support team excellent good service.
Always found the tech support to be efficient and eager to deal with changes on our side (we moved desks numerous times which could have caused issues but it wasn't). The only suggestion I have is having a template for an organisation to build a call path easily. We created one via a table in Word which got a little messy! Cheers Harrow Carers
An excellent service from the very beginning. The sales person i spoke to was very knowledgeable about the product, which makes a big difference when you are in the market to purchase a product that is available from other sellers. The software engineer who guided me through the setup of the product, dealt with me in a very professional manner without too much tech jargon and made a difficult setup much easier. I have no problem recommending this company as there service is excellent.
Xinix World is rated 4.95 based on 93 reviews