Valley Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valley Mill
Read Valley Mill Reviews

About Valley Mill:

For over a decade, Valley Mill has been built on the vision of manufacturing and supplying 100% Welsh and British products of true quality and authenticity.

Our team of designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials and ingredients, so you don’t have to compromise.

Having supplied products to some of the most demanding and influential customers in the world, such as Red Bull, NATO, NFU Mutual, Bafta Cymru, RBS, The Welsh FA and even Her Majesty the Queen, Valley Mill has the confidence and drive to keep putting Wales on the map.

sales@valleymill.co.uk

Unit 4, RVB Park, Camffrwd Way

Tell us how Valley Mill made you happy
The placemats we ordered are lovely and exactly as we expected them - thank you!
Excellent product, but mounting screws could have been half an inch longer
Really excellent product. Carefully packaged. They only thing we found was that we needed a wider diameter drill bit to get the wall plugs into the wall( not the 5mm that was suggested)
Easy ordering system and product lived up to its description and photos. Despatch was a little slow,I thought, but was as described so I couldn’t complain. Arrived well packaged. The place mats and coasters are beautiful and a good quality product.
Beautiful stone , very heavy and great quality.
I was initially quite upset to get a piece of slate with unfortunate words because my Mum died recently. However the company put the matter right very quickly so I was pleased with the end result. I am sure it was just a mix up. I don’t usually say negative stuff when things go wrong with orders but it was because of a bereavement I recently experienced but all good now
Recently purchased a slate table runner and am absolutely delighted. Very very good customer service from Valley Mill. Packing and delivery was first class.
Excellent outcome to delivery problem. Great customer service
Lovely clock, very happy with it. Although wrapped in lots of bubble wrap, the box was a bit squashed - thankfully it doesn’t seem to have damaged anything though 🤞🏻
Great Service
I was concerned when it didn’t arrive on expected date.
From original order to final delivery all was first class; could not have been better|
Ordering was straight forward and easy, E-mail received with expected delivery date, but had to ring as delivery never turned up, had to ring a couple of times before I spoke to a Lady who was very helpful and confirmed there had been a delay but my order would be going out soon, goods received within a few days :)
Short delay in delivery but very quick following enquiry. But the oval slate cheese board is beautiful. Well worth the wait. Would recommend
Very satistied with the service.
Well packed and efficient service
Very nice quality and arrived promptly and well packaged. 1 star off as I thought the white font would be brighter; it's on the greyish side.
My only let down was having to chase my order after the delivery date came and went. The chasing really should have been from the staff and updates sent to me.
Superb service! The customer service is exemplary, well recommended!
Thank you for your review.
It’s a beautiful number plaque, it’s just a shame they use DPD to deliver as they are not contactable by phone & when they fail to deliver on the appointed agreed date, there is no way of communicating with them by phone.
Thank you for your review and thoughts regarding our courier, David - over the years we have used others but encountered far more issues than we have with DPD but we do appreciate the feedback!
Valley Mill is rated 4.9 based on 590 reviews