Valley Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valley Mill
Read Valley Mill Reviews

About Valley Mill:

For over a decade, Valley Mill has been built on the vision of manufacturing and supplying 100% Welsh and British products of true quality and authenticity.

Our team of designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials and ingredients, so you don’t have to compromise.

Having supplied products to some of the most demanding and influential customers in the world, such as Red Bull, NATO, NFU Mutual, Bafta Cymru, RBS, The Welsh FA and even Her Majesty the Queen, Valley Mill has the confidence and drive to keep putting Wales on the map.

sales@valleymill.co.uk

Unit 4, RVB Park, Camffrwd Way

Tell us how Valley Mill made you happy
My only let down was having to chase my order after the delivery date came and went. The chasing really should have been from the staff and updates sent to me.
Superb service! The customer service is exemplary, well recommended!
Thank you for your review.
It’s a beautiful number plaque, it’s just a shame they use DPD to deliver as they are not contactable by phone & when they fail to deliver on the appointed agreed date, there is no way of communicating with them by phone.
Thank you for your review and thoughts regarding our courier, David - over the years we have used others but encountered far more issues than we have with DPD but we do appreciate the feedback!
Nick was very responsive and they managed to get my order sorted within a tight time frame, so I am very impressed and grateful for the hard work, great effort and great communication I received. Thank you! Will order again in the future if I ever need to.
Thank you, Katie!
First rate service getting the Jones and Bones item. I honestly cannot say whether it is working fully yet as I have only used it a couple of times until 2 days ago and now twice a day. Believe me I want it to work as I have tried everything but I don't use painkillers
Thanks Colin, I'm sure it will!
Absolutely delighted with my Melin Tregwynt throw. Comms could have been better as to the (totally understandable) 3 month delay. That aside, I will definitelybuy again!
I ordered a house number - First class quality - fixes with 2 pins into the slate and your wall . Also ordered a 30x 30cm plaque for my late wife. Although it was a typing slip on my part , date of death was 2030 instead of 2020 ! I can’t doubt the quality again . I would suggest when Vally Mill send confirmation of order , they would show details on YOUR order instead of a generic picture from their web pages. They did say they had a total automatic process from the customers order. Their response was quick and gave me 50% discount on reorder!
Thank you Clinton! We are implementing a fix on our confirmation emails so that it displays your design, this should all be live in the next few days :)
Valley Mill is rated 4.94 based on 162 reviews