Valley Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valley Mill
Read Valley Mill Reviews

About Valley Mill:

For over a decade, Valley Mill has been built on the vision of manufacturing and supplying 100% Welsh and British products of true quality and authenticity.

Our team of designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials and ingredients, so you don’t have to compromise.

Having supplied products to some of the most demanding and influential customers in the world, such as Red Bull, NATO, NFU Mutual, Bafta Cymru, RBS, The Welsh FA and even Her Majesty the Queen, Valley Mill has the confidence and drive to keep putting Wales on the map.

sales@valleymill.co.uk

Unit 4, RVB Park, Camffrwd Way

Tell us how Valley Mill made you happy
It was really easy to order online and when I phoned the company there were helpful and quick to respond to my email. The item was as described and we were very happy with the quality and writing on the item. Highly recommend.
A pleasure to be able to help, Carolyn
Excellent service, great products, couldn’t be happier!
Love my blanket excellent prompt service look forward to placing further orders
Thank you, Anne!
So delighted with the beautiful cheese board the personalised message looked amazing the perfect wedding gift and such a speedy service. I will definitely shop here again for that special something. First class all round.
Thank you for your review, Isabella!
Outstanding products at great prices with service second to none. I ordered a slate plaque with a short turn around time and Valley Mill were awesome for producing such an excellent finished product in such a short time. I can't recommend them enough, a really superb company with world class customer service. I have used them before and will definitely do so again. Thank you Valley Mill!
Thank you for your review, Graham - I'm glad to hear you're happy with the plaque and our service, it was a pleasure!
Absolutely beautiful. Heavy piece of slate, very attractive engraving.
Thank you, Vivi.
It’s a beautiful number plaque, it’s just a shame they use DPD to deliver as they are not contactable by phone & when they fail to deliver on the appointed agreed date, there is no way of communicating with them by phone.
Thank you for your review and thoughts regarding our courier, David - over the years we have used others but encountered far more issues than we have with DPD but we do appreciate the feedback!
It took a long time to find this site and the plaque and when it arrived we were overwhelmed with emotion. It was everything that we had hoped for. We were very pleased and would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a memorial plaque.
Thank you Robert.
Our slate trophies were brilliant and went down really well with our competitors. The ordering process is straightforward and the team replied quickly to our emails. We'll be back for more
Thank you for your review, Adele!
Fantastic as always. I have used Valley Mills to help family members celebrate significant achievements a few times now and they have always delivered. They contacted me early to say they had corrected my original artwork to best fit the capability of their machines and gave it an excellent finish. 👌
Thank you for your review Alastair!
Really prompt service and very professional product. Ffion very helpful translating into Welsh what I wanted on my Welsh slate plaque! Will definitely use them again! Diolch.. 👍
Diolch Mandy - glad we could help with that and that you're happy with the sign!
Prompt delivery and great looking place mats. Would buy again.
Thank you for your review Geraldine!
Excellent customer service
Thank you Catherine!
Fantastic good quality case, and received it more quickly than I thought possible! Could not have been more impressed with the service and product - now my whole family want them!!
Thank you for your review Ishbel!
I have placed a number of orders with Valley Mill over the past few years on behalf of NHS Wales to award and recognise the very best of our nurses. On each occasion Valley Mill have delivered lovely slate awards in a very timely manner (and recently, one on short notice). Their price is fair and we will continue to use them for the foreseeable future for our award ceremonies.
Thank you for your review, Jonathan!
Nick was very responsive and they managed to get my order sorted within a tight time frame, so I am very impressed and grateful for the hard work, great effort and great communication I received. Thank you! Will order again in the future if I ever need to.
Thank you, Katie!
Received a memorial vase, slightly damaged, but replaced with new one, at no extra cost, and very quick. Brilliant service. Well worth the money. Thank you!
Thank you Billy - I'm glad we were able to rectify this issue for you, and that you're happy with the vase.
Beautiful quality goods, well packaged and fast delivery...totally happy. Extremely relieved they didn't use Hermes for delivery.
Thank you very much Debbie.
Plaque turned up extremely well packed and in perfect condition. Carving on slate was 1st class.
Thank you, Glynne.
1st class service. I needed my memorial vase for my mums grave and they promised I would have this before a certain date even though the website had stated slightly longer. Arrived a week early. I’m so happy with it and would definitely use them again.
Thank you for your review, Colin.
Fab service - well packaged, arrived promptly and products are gorgeous! Will definitely be buying again - a wonderful reminder of a lovely week in North Wales, just perfect!
Thank you Nicola!