Valley Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valley Mill
Read Valley Mill Reviews

About Valley Mill:

For over a decade, Valley Mill has been built on the vision of manufacturing and supplying 100% Welsh and British products of true quality and authenticity.

Our team of designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials and ingredients, so you don’t have to compromise.

Having supplied products to some of the most demanding and influential customers in the world, such as Red Bull, NATO, NFU Mutual, Bafta Cymru, RBS, The Welsh FA and even Her Majesty the Queen, Valley Mill has the confidence and drive to keep putting Wales on the map.

sales@valleymill.co.uk

Unit 4, RVB Park, Camffrwd Way

Tell us how Valley Mill made you happy
Purchased a lovely slate chessboard that was needed fairly quickly. Just paid for standard delivery as it said 3/4 days. The cheeseboard arrived by lunchtime the next day and was absolutely lovely. Excellent service - would highly recommend !
Thank you for your review, Julie - I'm glad to hear you're happy with your cheeseboard and that delivery was sooner than expected!
Fabulous house name in welsh slate looks amazing
Thank you for your review, Janet - I'm happy to hear you're pleased with your new house sign!
Very good customer service - great advice pre purchase on the phone and then arrived quickly. Fragile slate carefully wrapped and delighted with product
Thank you for your review, Laura.
Ordered the Memorial Plaque Valley mill we’re vet helpful with the wording & positioning of the letters . Arrived 2 weeks earlier than original Very well priced really pleased with the work
Thank you, Graham - I'm glad that you were pleased with the memorial plaque.
Beautiful quality, amazing welsh slate! Very happy with the product. Thank you
Thank you for your review, Andrea!
The website was easy to navigate, pictures gave a great representation of what we were getting, and they rapidly replaced a single defective item out of a large order. The products compliment our table brilliantly and complete our perfect dining room. If slate is for you, this is the slate to get, and I would absolutely shop with Valley Mill again.
Thank you for your review, Dan!
Perfect workmanship and quality slate. Much loved for a much loved home! Thank you! Your communication and support has been A*!!
Thank you for your review, Catherine - I'm happy to hear you're pleased with your item!
Good service. Fast delivery. Would use again
Thank you, Rachel!
Ordered a bakestone and it arrived very quickly. Well packaged. It’s a very heavy quality bakestone. Did take me a couple of attempts to blacken and season it. First attempt didn’t work very well so cleaned and started again. Second time didn’t use as much oil and did take about an hour and a quarter but the result was perfect. Will last me forever, it’s a solid piece of metal. Definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review, Nicola - I'm happy to hear that you're pleased with your bakestone!
The plaque was excellent. The amount of packaging was ridiculous.
Hi Alan, Thank you for your review, and we're very glad to hear that you are happy with your plaque. Regarding the packaging, we realise that we have to use a fair amount - but without it, these wouldn't survive the journey from our workshop to your door! We are doing as much as we can to come up with a packaging method that uses less, but also offers adequate protection from couriers/transit.
I ordered Welsh slate coasters as a wedding gift to someone who now lives in London but came home to Wales to get married. They were well made and exactly what I wanted. They were in a nice presentation box. Delivery service was excellent, they arrived the next day. I would happily order more products especially as gifts as well as for myself. Great service
Thank you for your review, Pamela!
The service from Valley Mill was brilliant.
Thank you, Rupinder!
An easy interface to work through design choices online, simple to navigate and upload an image making a lovely, personalised product. Efficient delivery with reasonable charges. Thank you
Thank you for your review, Victoria - I'm glad to hear that you were happy with your purchase!
Arrived promptly and safely. Well packaged. Excellent service
Thank you for your review, Lesley.
Easy to use website to find and have engraving, brought two memorial slabs which are heavy and great quality, engraving is perfect, very happy with the product and service.
Thank you for your review Alison.
Excellent classy looking product and so much more reasonably priced than some of the national chains, delivered a lot sooner than the date I was advised when ordering as well.
Thank you Christopher!
Fabulous Welsh slate sign. We have bought a villa in Greece so we had the lettering in Greek font with white colouring and tree. Solid piece of slate quite heavy with invisible fixings. Looks amazing.
Thank you for your review Andrea!
Easy to order. Delivery as expected.
Thank you Sarah!
This company answered all my queries with alacrity. They fully explained how to create the memorial plaque when I got muddled. More importantly the service they gave was both personal and professional. This did not seem like an on-line site as I was treated as if they knew me. I received a totally unique plaque which the whole family was thoroughly impressed with
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review Janice - I'm glad we could assist you with this.
excellent product (personalised slate photo frame) very easy to personalise online and came exactly as shown
Thanks Alison! I'm glad you found the process easy, and are happy with the product!
Valley Mill is rated 4.95 based on 108 reviews