Valley Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valley Mill
Read Valley Mill Reviews

About Valley Mill:

For over a decade, Valley Mill has been built on the vision of manufacturing and supplying 100% Welsh and British products of true quality and authenticity.

Our team of designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials and ingredients, so you don’t have to compromise.

Having supplied products to some of the most demanding and influential customers in the world, such as Red Bull, NATO, NFU Mutual, Bafta Cymru, RBS, The Welsh FA and even Her Majesty the Queen, Valley Mill has the confidence and drive to keep putting Wales on the map.

sales@valleymill.co.uk

Unit 4, RVB Park, Camffrwd Way

Tell us how Valley Mill made you happy
It was really easy to order online and when I phoned the company there were helpful and quick to respond to my email. The item was as described and we were very happy with the quality and writing on the item. Highly recommend.
A pleasure to be able to help, Carolyn
Simple ordering process
Excellent customer service. Good quality products. Very eased with purchases
Excellent quality and service from start to finish. Will def be using again.
Great service with helpful advice over the phone and personalised purchase ready promptly.
Very happy with the service and the feedback on the personalising.
Very nice quality and arrived promptly and well packaged. 1 star off as I thought the white font would be brighter; it's on the greyish side.
Excellent service
Was looking for a clock and found just what I wanted. Also bought a pair of coasters aswell. Really happy with my purchases.
Excellent service from start to finish, high quality product and very safely packaged. I highly recommend this company.
The whole process from design through to order and delivery was faultless. Very good quality and value for money, very pleased with my purchase.
A beautiful product
Excellent and professional service,the slate is much better than I thought really looks smart on the bungalow,easy to fix.
This is the second purchase from Valley Mill, and again I have had first class service, fast, efficient and the quality of the goods is exceptional. I will be back for more!!
They were attentive, good service and helpful. Their product was of good quality. Thank you
I made a mistake with a date on a memorial and unfortunately discovered it to late. I found the staff I spoke to friendly and very helpful. Even ringing me to check new order was correct. Thank you.
I purchased a bottle of Jones the Bones ointment and at first I was sceptical but after using it for a few days my ankle pain eased i have many creams and ointments over the counter but none worked as well as this.....
Brilliant quality and finish on the products! Have purchased many items from Valley Mill (candles, place mats, coasters, blankets and most recently a house number) and they never disappoint.
Great customer service very helpful staff and a quality purchase
Excellent quality with both the slab and inscription.
Excellent quality, I’m really pleased with my purchase.
Valley Mill is rated 4.95 based on 189 reviews