Valley Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valley Mill
Read Valley Mill Reviews

About Valley Mill:

For over a decade, Valley Mill has been built on the vision of manufacturing and supplying 100% Welsh and British products of true quality and authenticity.

Our team of designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials and ingredients, so you don’t have to compromise.

Having supplied products to some of the most demanding and influential customers in the world, such as Red Bull, NATO, NFU Mutual, Bafta Cymru, RBS, The Welsh FA and even Her Majesty the Queen, Valley Mill has the confidence and drive to keep putting Wales on the map.

sales@valleymill.co.uk

Unit 4, RVB Park, Camffrwd Way

Tell us how Valley Mill made you happy
It was really easy to order online and when I phoned the company there were helpful and quick to respond to my email. The item was as described and we were very happy with the quality and writing on the item. Highly recommend.
A pleasure to be able to help, Carolyn
Excellent service brilliant communication with our order, making sure it was correct. Very happy with our purchase, would highly recommend them.
Delivered on time , great quality would use again 👍
Very impressed with this company. Found them by accident whilst trawling the internet for a particular gift. Found the perfect item, very reasonable price but I had to have it the next day. Telephoned & spoke to a very helpful lady who confirmed that my item would be delivered by dpd the next day, which it was. I was given a 1hr time slot for delivery & informed when it had been delivered, all the way from Swansea to Norwich in Norfolk. Cannot fault this company, from the beautiful items on sale to their customer service & the prompt delivery, I will definitely be using them again.
Absolutely amazing! Very pleased with the service and product. Will recommend in the future.
Lovely products, arrived on time. Will definitely be buying more.
Exceptional customer service given these unprecedented times. Needed to delay delivery, sorted by telephone within 10 minutes.
I bought these for a house warming present for my nephew . He’s really pleased with them a nice solid weight to them and Welsh too !! Package arrived in plenty of time and by DPD so looked after well
A great product at a fantastic price and delivered ahead of the ETA, what more could you ask for. The item itself is perfect very simple but elegant and ooze’s quality, and will be perfect when installed. I would recommend anyone to place an order, you won’t be disappointed.
Wonderful service provided, good quality memorial slate for a well loved pet made exactly to my requirements. Always kept me up to date with progress via email and also personal touch with a telephone call when it was ready to collect. Definitely use Valley Mill again
Excellent experience from start to finish
A good website which is easily navigated, good communication with fast shipping via a good delivery company.
Fantastic customer service from start to finish . I was needed assistance to work out what I wanted and if it would work on slate. Phone and emails always answered promptly. Assistance in designing what I wanted. Made and delivered well ahead of schedule
Excellent product and customer service
Ordered a lovely woollen blanket on Bank Holiday Monday and it arrived on Thursday. Warm and cosy at last!
Fast delivery and fabulous products
Easy ordering system and product lived up to its description and photos. Despatch was a little slow,I thought, but was as described so I couldn’t complain. Arrived well packaged. The place mats and coasters are beautiful and a good quality product.
Excellent service fast reliable delivery
Excellent slate additions to the table and super customer service. I’m glad I found Valley Mill!
Absolutely effortless. The process was very easy even when personalising my cheese board. The order was delivered very quickly with a few day and packaged very well. I would definitely use again.
A good quality attractive functional product.
Valley Mill is rated 4.91 based on 509 reviews