Tiger Sheds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiger Sheds
Read Tiger Sheds Reviews
A very nice change for online ordering, website was easy to navigate and the speed of delivery very impressive. A local company quoted 3 months delay and you gave me 7 days delivery! I hope that the shed will be as good as the reviews show, so far great service.
Easy to order and good website
My second purchase from Tiger Sheds. Easy to use website to find just what you want. Plenty of options to upgrade. Well made high quality sheds that are solid when built. My first choice when looking for wooden garden buildings.
I bought two items through this company: a shed and a summerhouse. I didn’t mind spending a little bit extra, for what I believed were quality products. The shed seems to be fine so far. However, after waiting for many months to have a summerhouse delivered and having paid for it to be put up correctly, as soon as it started raining, I noticed water coming in through the windows and doors. After many phone calls and emails, Tiger Sheds have still not taken responsibility for the inferior product that was delivered. Very dissatisfied with the product and the lack of customer care.
The order process was straightforward and the price was good. Am yet to receive my order but really good so far.
they look very well made as I amm a joiner
We were delighted with our shed. It is sturdy and looks lovely. Instructions were clear and assembly was straightforward (with help from a neighbour who knew what he was doing!). Arrived within the time slot and a very helpful driver.
The first shed I bought was great the second not so much. I now call it The Folly. Rain and hail poured in the windows from the start. Despite later applying sealant, the design was bad and rain still got in. The floor flooded badly. It doesn't seem to fit together properly and now ants are getting in. My lovely 'Summer room' is now a pointless and useless blot in my garden and waste of money. Sad to say.
Extremely helpful lady on the phone, easy to order, polite, efficient, pease doing business.
Easy to look at good information
I am very pleased with the garden shed. Very easy to follow the instructions and the quality is good. Delivery was also good and the driver was very helpful.
Two suggestions check your nail guns for penetration depth ,check for over hanging and out of line boards. Delivery ok Hinges not fitted correctly ,lock cheap. And the felt low quality Split boards on roof panels Window openings need finishing better PART FORM THAT IT UP
Tiger Elite Octagonal Full pane - purchase Seemingly-endless, inadequate or wrong email responses to my simple and carefully-put questions over an extended period were getting me nowhere. Yesterday, I called up the sales department yet again. Ryan Simpson answered the 'phone. He was a breath of fresh air and had all the answers and advice that I was looking for. He even provided useful additional information for which I had not asked but was helpful. At the end of the call, I placed an order with Ryan for the 'Tiger Elite Octagonal Full pane' 2,454mm x 1,854mm (6'x 8'). After months, I suddenly arrived at the moment when I could place an order. 0n account of the previous dis-information, and the repeated refusal to let me speak to a person in your manufacturing department, I would like to award one star; at best. On account of Ryan's perfect answers and his other information, i would like to award more than five stars. What can I do but award three? Now, all i can do is wait for delivery of the summerhouse and hope that it is as good as your description indicates. Please forward this message to Ryan Robert
We bought a shed and sun house both very good would recommend
Great shed awful instructions! It would seem there is a shortage of paper and ink at Tiger as they couldn’t be bothered to do a full set of instructions from start to actual completion of how to build a 12 x 6 shed! Good job I can work out things for myself, but thankfully it is a lovely shed.
I have just purchased a second shed from tiger sheds. So generally they seem very good value for money. Assembly instructions are average and generic but if you have some reasonable diy skills it’s ok.
It was easy to order and delivered on time agreed no problems all we need now is to erect it
Explained clearly to all of my questions about the shed I was buying. Very Good to buy from.
Prompt and friendly delivery with excellent communication throughout. Really good price considering the cost of materials just now. Doubt I could have built it myself any cheaper. Very happy.
The to order process was easy, the website well constructed and easy to follow and staff were very quick and helpful in responding to my questions regarding my order.
Tiger Sheds is rated 4.44 based on 169 reviews