Tiger Sheds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiger Sheds
Read Tiger Sheds Reviews
Great range of products, Customer Support finally resolved issue concerning delivery which has been a big relief for me.
After having a Tiger Shed for 10 years at my old house it had to be another for my new one! Not the cheapest but certainly good value and quality, my original shed has stood the NE climate without any sign or wood damage to either base or roof. Easy to order and a huge choice. I look forward to it housing my bits and pieces for the next 10 years .
Excellent sales team. Highly recommended this company
Very easy to deal with
Ordering first class and we were able to obtain helpful discussion with a staff member.
The online ordering process was easy to understand and very detailed with specifications and product detail. It directed me in a straightforward manner in order to place an order with the minimum of 'fuss'.
It was great to speak to Tiger Sheds Very polite and patient Was very clear with taking my order Would really like to give it 5 star but have not received my order yet I understand they are very very busy and my order will not be ready for at least 20weeks Thank you
Easy to order, great website.
It is currently impossible to write a review on something that is not in my possession, when it has ben delivered and I have seen it up close and personal then and only then will I give a rating.
only just placed order but web site easy to navigate through
So far so good, order procedures easy, only problem is that the finance page to arrange 3 part interest free payments contradicts itself in saying payments start once item delivered then on the Tiger site says first payment is on order ( delivery is 22 weeks minimum )ie make your mind up please !! The confirmation email includes statement that first payment is on delivery therefore that is what I must assume though a not particularly helpful help line said I was wrong So far my Bank statement thankfully says I was correct the help line wrong Perhaps a niggle but they do need to sort themselves on this !! Will review the shed when it arrives ie in 22 weeks Phil Headland
Very good product and good customer service
This is my 2nd shed from yourselves, I had to leave my previous one at my old address. Very strong and well worth the money
My lovely shed arrived very quickly, and within a couple of days, (nesting box was added inside,) and then the ducks moved in! They love it and funnily enough so do the chickens! Excellent customer service, just a very long wait on the phone, made up for by the love team.
I can't give a review of the shed until it arrives and i have erected it.
I'll give you a review and rating when the shed has been delivered
Tiger Sheds is rated 4.13 based on 16 reviews