Tiger Sheds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiger Sheds
Read Tiger Sheds Reviews
The ordering process was straightforward. I shall look forward to receiving the shed and erecting it.
Posted 1 hour ago
V good sheds
Shed arrived on time all good apart from some damage to the bottom edge of one of the sides caused by the holding down strap, apart from that everything was very good all fitted perfectly and all very good quality very impressed, would definitely recommend Tiger sheds.
Don't deliver your order on the arranged day. Quick enough to take your money. Still waiting for our order
Process of ordering my shed was very good haven't received it yet but only just ordered it looking forward to it
Large selection of sheds to choose from, selection and customisation of the shed was easy and had many options available. The checkout was fast and easy, and a preliminary delivery date was issued based on whatever order options were selected. Nearer the initial delivery date, the confirmed date and time were issued, and the shed arrived as quoted. The actual shed was fairly easy to build with the assistance of one or two others and was of high quality. I would highly recommend Tiger Sheds, and would gladly be a repeat customer.
I bought the 8 x 6 Flexi Pent Shed with windows because you can build the shed in any configuration. Very impressed with the communication and the answering of any queries in a prompt manner, whether by email or telephone.
Very helpful answerd all the questions I have asked them
These sheds look amazing, I had a slight problem with the order (my fault) but it was rectified immediately and so far, all's well.
Very efficient lady took my order, already received confirmation. Another email today to say the week the shed will be delivered. So far, very good communications. Awaiting delivery in the next few weeks Thank you
Really helpful people. Very impressed with pre-sales advice. I’m ordering direct although I could get it cheaper else where as I want to be able to speak to them if I need advice during assembly. I’ve also had an immediate notification of likely delivery date. You won’t get either of these from Wxyfxxr!
Easy to negotiate website, place order. Email updates are great. Waiting to see when she’d actually arrives. Excellent so far.
Good website, and good options
Found site very easy to use, most professional, good choice of products.
Happy with how easy it was to place order came home from a night shift to shed being placed on drive delivery driver polite when moving shed to where it was to be erected found some damage to 1 panel easily repaired so didn’t contact tiger sheds my only other small disappointment was door hinges look as if they wouldn’t last long if used daily as I will be so would have liked stronger hinges as the ones supplied are bent to same shape as door so will need to be replaced asap other than that am happy with shed & will enjoy many happy times tinkering on motorcycle
I can honestly say that the ordering experience was very good as I needed to make a bank transfer payment, I needed to ring very good from start to finish. I just hope that the delivery and fitting experience is just as good. Keep up the good work
I wouldn't buy from this company again . Very bad customer service
Excellent answers to all my concerns and queries. Professionally handled by knowledgable staff
Ordering product was simple and easy no problem
This is a very well made and sturdy shed. It was delivered on time by a very helpful driver. I can see why it's got a 20 year guarantee, hopefully it'll see me and the husband out.
Tiger Sheds is rated 4.45 based on 397 reviews