Tiger Sheds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiger Sheds
Read Tiger Sheds Reviews
The process of ordering is easy and people's views state the sheds are of good value and delivered with no problems so thought I would have one.
My order little later than anticipated but well worth the wait. Strong secure well built. Friendly delivery. My second purchase. Would not hesitate if need anything in the future
A Good shed worth waiting for but the 🐯 tiger has kept way
Delivery was on time and was very easy to build just me and my wife was all it took to build
Delivery was on time and delivery man was very proficient and friendly . The shed was of good quality and I am very impressed with the look and finish. Thank you
Excellent quality summer house. Excellent service, the staff are so easy to talk to and sort any extra requirements. I highly recommend tiger sheds, if you require value for money then tiger sheds tick all the boxes.
After looking at many sheds I chose a tiger shed for quality and I haven't been disappointed. Brilliant
I have two tiger shed really good quality first class service and reasonable price for the quality
I have now had my tiger shed for nearly a year and it is the best shed I have ever purchased Quality is A1+ the only thing that needs to be addressed is the front support near the door just a matter of more substantial support do that and you have the shed that is faultless.
Wow this is a brilliant company, lots of choice at competitive prices. We looked for ages for our Summer house and chose Tiger sheds, the reviews said the quality was very good. Our Delivery driver was Will so helpful. We had the installation team Trevor and Tel they worked through this heatwave, and did an amazing job , our summer house is gorgeous thank you guys. If your thinking of buying choose this firm. Customer services team so helpful too.
Great lovely shed - and the info given with reference to the accoun
A great English friendly firm to deal with. They know their business! Nothing is too much trouble. A fantastic range of timber buildings.
I have been researching good reliable sheds for a good while now and came across Tiger Sheds. Their reviews are amazing, so I have ordered a large shed, rubber roof and preservative paint. It is being delivered in September so I'll be able to say more by then, but for now, I am very impressed with the customer service line, the ordering process has been so easy and nothing has been too much bother for them at all. Highly recommend
just put my shed up today, could not have been easier or stress-free, all the parts were well made and fitted together perfectly, really pleased, the landscape gardener who put it up was very impressed, and said it was one of the best he has done, would definitely recommend.
I've only just ordered my shed so can't comment on quality etc. I can however comment on customer service which has been extremely helpful and all the information received in my order is very good and thorough - can't wait for my order to arrive now.
I'm completing this review before I've actually had my shed delivered but can say that in terms of navigating the Tiger Sheds website this was extremely user-friendly, provided all the information I needed and the ordering was very straightforward. Hopefully, the shed won't disappoint either.
Just delivered so still in pieces but looks good quality. Exceptionally helpful driver Steve who gave helpful tips on putting it together. Looking forward to building it this weekend. Great service although a bit disappointed that I was quoted £50 to change door from right to left opening on a 3 ft shed ? - so left it as was, otherwise very pleased so far.
Nice helpful advisors answered all questions with knowledge made the ordering easy
a smooth transaction on a very easy to use website.
Very helpful in answering queries. Ordering process quick and easy.
Tiger Sheds is rated 4.4 based on 536 reviews