Tiger Sheds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiger Sheds
Read Tiger Sheds Reviews
I have just ordered my new shed. I learned the tiger sheds are very good value for money. Not only looking for cheap but better lasting and well made. Looking forward to receiving my shed and installing it. It's for my wife she is a very keen gardener. Will give my trueful verdict when I've installed it. 🐵
Excellent Service
I have to admit, I was surprised by the quality of my tiger ( 7 x 5 Apex ). It even surprised my builder, who has had his fair share of shed installations. The delivery service was on time and our driver was brilliant and helped move the parts to the bottom of our garden where the base was waiting ( even though it should have been kerbside only ) - Great customer service. The instructions were good, although we changed a couple of steps which made the whole process slightly easier, Especially when it came to the roof installation. Brilliant all around and have already recommended to friends and neighbors!
Good shed for money would use again for sure
My Tiger shed is now 4 years old and is still as solid /strong as it’s first day. To increase its life before build I painted thick black sealer on the underside of floor and 12” of the bottom of the sides not normally seen. It had another coat of wood treatment last year.
Read the reviews liked what I saw spent ages on other sights looking but nothing compared to Tiger. Hope I won’t be disappointed with the quality.
This is my third order from Tigersheds. They deliver a quality building. They are easy to errect.
Have not yet recieved the shed, due next week but the ordering process was great and the service very personal. Looking forward to delivery.
Mine hasn’t arrived yet but we were all impressed by the pictures of them on the web site, and the staff were very helpful, and polite. We eagerly await its arrival in November,
The service and information that I received from Alison was excellent, however I recieved numerous Emails informing me that my delivery was scheduled wk commencing Sept 20th when I was assured that my request for wk commencing Sept 27th at the earliest was recorded on my order.
The information on web site is first rate. I like the customer photos. I got a great end of summer deal. I was kept well informed on delivery etc , by email. I cannot wait to receive my shed , knowing the quality it will be.
Our shed did take a long time to arrive but that was because of covid and product shortage. It was well worth the wait. right from the driver who delivered it who was very helpful and great quality of our shed. well made and easy to put together. We have made ours into a summer house. If we have to ever buy a shed again I would use this company. Thank you for such a great product.
The ordering was very efficient, staff were really helpfull and when I had to change the delivery date it was handled really well. Nothing but praise. Well done Tiger!
Excellent service so far with planned delivery much sooner than expected
One year later and couldn`t be happier !! No shrinking of timbers, no misalignment of panels or doors. I love my shed and have no regrets about buying my Tiger Shed
The order was delayed because of Covid19, but I was informed of this and on the day of delivery the two people who delivered arrived on time , deposited the shed where I asked them to. they were only here for about twenty minutes. The shed was easy to erect, all of the panels were easily managed and fitted perfectly, this is much better quality than other sheds that I have seen and the price was better than most.
I found tiger sheds a good company to deal with good service and quality of product as shown all round very satisfied
Very well made, solid shed. Would buy again from tiger sheds
Unable to write a review as the shed has not yet been delivered. Think it would be fairer to take a deposit rather than paying in full when shed has a 11 to 13 week delivery date. We hope it will deserve a 5 star review.
I bought this shed in early summer 2020. Pleased to say it has weathered the winter very well, no leaks or distortion. An excellent buy.
Tiger Sheds is rated 4.45 based on 144 reviews