Tiger Sheds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiger Sheds
Read Tiger Sheds Reviews
Ordered an 8x8 shed in April which took until the end of July to arrive! While constructing found several damaged shiplap boards and warped/bent corner strips etc plus I had been provided the incorrect nails and had to purchase them separately. CS team were prompt to reply but I have ended up having to make the repairs myself pending another delivery of the damaged items due to a lack of trained fitters available from Tiger. For a circa £1000 shed would have expected much better and would not purchase from them again or recommend.
Too keen for a good review. Only ordered a shed yesterday, not due until 4th August, so not able to supply what is requested!
I bought a 12X6 Workman Apex Shed. They took an additional 3 months to deliver it. When they finally delivered it was missing the doors. When talking to the team, no one apologised for the delay or the missing parts and they tried to push it back as a thing that "happens" 2 weeks later I finally got the doors, delivered. The shed is very poor construction and the panels do not link properly. All in all a really bad experience and not buying from this company ever again. Hope they even post this review as they only seem to post good, excellent reviews on their website...
Haven't received the shed yet but disappointed that this shed will be dropped at the kerbside. I work away and my wife will be left to sort it out. If I had known this I would not have ordered the shed
On 26//52020 you ask me to review the shed was not delivered until 09/06/2022 how was I supposed to Review!!!??? On checking the shed we discovered the Pent Roof had two left hand supports .Rhe person I complained to said I should have checked the contents!!! I explained that is how we found out! If he meant I should have checked on delivery I don’t think the courier would have hung around while I did so he had
No idea what's happening with deliveries. Very confusing.
Although the shed looks good from outside, it has a lot of knots and lot of holes in its panels. There's no way it can be weather proof if has holes in it! I only saw these after the builders built the whole thing while I was away at work. Would I recommend Tiger Sheds? Not sure honestly!
Shed was delivered with incorrect parts, was told I’d have to wait a further two weeks with a half built shed in my garden for correct parts to be delivered.
Don't deliver your order on the arranged day. Quick enough to take your money. Still waiting for our order
I've just placed an order and I'm being asked to review the process! A day after placing the order online, paying for it and having the order confirmed, I received an email from Tiger Sheds asking me to finalise the order. I went back online and tried this and was told my basket was empty.I rang them and the call was cut off. I'm not sure they're on top of things. Have also ordered extra structural cladding at a high cost and have been told the order will take longer (longer than the current 4-6 weeks) but they have no idea how much longer.
Absolutely ridiculous asking for a review the day after ordering and weeks before delivery. I'll let you know when and if it's delivered on time and erected successfully.
The wood started splitting apart. Tiger tried to claim this was due to not being treated soon enough however it is a manufacturing issue and nothing to do with treatment.
Tiger Sheds is rated 4.4 based on 536 reviews