Tiger Sheds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiger Sheds
Read Tiger Sheds Reviews
Very easy and quick to order
The customer service agent was very easy to speak to, The order was taken, I asked for a couple additions and this was no problem . The whole transaction was very efficient, we now look forward to receiving our shed.
Great online ordering process, some problems with their emailing system but easy resolved by one simple phone call. Now awaiting delivery.
Website very good an prices also Easy checkout and allowed to book a day for delivery Hopefully product will match experience so far
Ordering online was easy and was kept up to date with delivery times. Quality of shed was probably in keeping for that price range. Obviously there is no quality control. A lot of the infills and smaller pieces had not had much preservative on them, ie white wood showing through. Fortunately it was a dry day so was able to stain the shed straight away. You get what you pay for.
Only criticism is that when I asked about paying in stages .. I was told I had to pay in full when ordering by credit card . Yet your brochure shows 3 ways of spreading payments .
Ordered online quick and easy progress. have not received the shed yet so can’t review delivery or said item, but hopefully will run as smothers as ordering process.
Very well looked after and clearly stated what I was going too recieve
Easy to choose, good selection, but the payment page was full of distracting advertising and such so I nearly gave up as when it comes to payment I don’t want distraction, I want straightforwardness.
We don’t know yet as we haven’t got it yet the salesman was pleasant,the only thing is that we have got to wait six weeks plus.
Product came well packaged, on time, delivery driver was polite/helpful and the shed was fairly easy to assemble, two people are needed for assembly. A couple of areas that I would like to see improved. 1) There's no ridge provided with the shed roof, you end up with a void beneath the felt at the highest point 2) The double doors needed to be re-hung as they had dropped considerably. Other than that the shed was value for money and appears well built.
Ordering my garden shed was straight forward with helpful staff delivered on time. Overall good quality product.
Bin storage was delivered today . Unpacked and started treating the individual pieces and found 3 pieces of wood chipped and split . A bit disappointed after paying over £400 . Expected it to be perfect . Other than that the quality seems to be good but would be reluctant to purchase anything else from tiger sheds
Delivery man was very polite and on time quality of wood is very good very pleased with purchase
We have now placed our order for our new shed the proses way very easy and the gentleman who i placed my order with was very helpful and friendly and was very knowledgeable
I feel it is premature to request a review when I have only placed an order. So the review is based upon the ordering process only which was quite quick and easy to complete. I reserve the right to submit another review once I am in receipt of the purchase.
Just ordered a tool shed but not yet delivered. The ordering procedure was easy will let you know my opinion of the shed and delivery process when it arrives
Happy with how easy it was to place order came home from a night shift to shed being placed on drive delivery driver polite when moving shed to where it was to be erected found some damage to 1 panel easily repaired so didn’t contact tiger sheds my only other small disappointment was door hinges look as if they wouldn’t last long if used daily as I will be so would have liked stronger hinges as the ones supplied are bent to same shape as door so will need to be replaced asap other than that am happy with shed & will enjoy many happy times tinkering on motorcycle
Summer house delivered on time. Driver Jack was a very helpful, nice chap. The summer house itself is OK but falls short in a few areas. Check door width as double doors are quite narrow. Very basic in terms of ironmongery. No door handle with a latch just a very basic lock onto wood behind. No quarter beading to finish windows which is a real mistake. No door holdback hooks. Otherwise went together easily enough.
Spoke to Nathan who was very efficient over the phone, ordered two sheds which are 8-9 weeks away, if sheds are as good as Nathan we shouldn’t have a problem….
Tiger Sheds is rated 4.4 based on 536 reviews