The Vinorium Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Vinorium
Read The Vinorium Reviews

About The Vinorium:

The Vinorium, almost exclusively purchase direct from a group of world class winemakers. The Vinorium offers flexibility to both private clients and independent wine merchants and a truly global service, which is supported by many of our winemakers.

We simply live and breathe Australian wines like no other UK merchant we know.

enquiries@thevinorium.co.uk

Ashmill House, Ashmill Business Park, Ashford Road

Wonderful service, arrived on time for my dad's birthday and he loved it. I was on the phone to him from Australia when the wine arrived so got to see him open the box. Will definitely be buying again. Thank you.
As an occasional visitor to the UK, it is good to be able to share good quality Australian wine with family and friends. I especially like Wild Duck Creek whose wines are very difficult to get in Australia. Your weekly emails are also a good source of knowledge on wineries that may be below the radar.
Terrific service, advice and speedy delivery. All with a personal touch. I rate the service above all else even beyond the great purchase price of the wine. Thank you Stuart and the team.
Ever sit and look at your wine selection and give a totally unenthusiastic 'bahh'? Never sure how to pick up a 'really good' bottle of plonk with confidence (with reliable and qualified ratings)? Wanting to pick up some amazing Australasian 'sun in a bottle' to impress yourself, your significant other or friends? Maybe it's an investment, or you want to buy in bond? These issues can make wine buying a little hard - especially for a novice. I stumbled across Vinorium by accident and have been a) impressed by their array of 'crackingly good vinos' and b) the ease of purchasing - great scoring (explained), excellent tasting notes, good prices and speedy delivery. As a Kiwi, and a long way from home, I have had the delight of drinking some of my favourite wines from home, exploring new ones and becoming reacquainted with the delights of the Australian wines. When I asked for help (find me some beauties that will wow me), I got personal recommendations direct from their incredibly skilled staff.... Now, that's what buying wine should be like! Now I just need to build a bigger cellar! MH - NZ in the UK
I came to Vinorium because I love Aussie Shiraz. I still do, because Vinorium is the place to go if you want to find the best Shiraz supported by the most accurate (and persuasive) tasting notes. But now I buy so much more. I've been converted to Aussie Pinot Noir, Riesling and Marsanne, discovered Tasmania, and found Chardonnays that show a wide range of variety (because I do still also love the buttery whites of old). The service has always been excellent, with the team never failing to accommodate my delivery wishes. All in all, buying from Vinorium has always been a pleasure from the anticipation of selection through to the last sip of drinking.
All seems very efficient.
Continued first class service from The Vinorium. Excellent wines at excellent prices and free delivery within 2 days. What more could you ask for?
Surely, the fastest wine merchant around !
Great site, service and speed delivery.
Quick dispatch and delivery
Great selection of wines and generally a very smooth process from order submission to delivery. Look forward to future purchases!
I've been a customer for many years and would not hesitate to recommend The Vinorium. Stu is passionate about wine and finds exceptional offerings for his customers to enjoy. The team are fantastic, providing a friendly, professional and efficient service. Thanks !
Excellent service with speedy and timely delivery. The only slight disappointment is some of the wines I purchased were subsequently discounted within weeks of my purchase.
My go to shop for Australian wine. Incredible selection and very fair pricing. The regular additions of well aged wines that are very fairly priced is a great bonus. You can buy very high quality wines to age in your cellar whilst constantly picking up fun mature releases to drink in the meantime or to get an idea of how your case(s) develop with time. Their more entry-level wines are also very good value, I struggle to find better old world chardonnay for the same price to quality ratio, especially with some of the new generation of Tasmanian winemakers creating fantastic cooler climate whites. The Ghost Rock Fume Blanc has become my go to house white.
Top quality, hard to find Australian wines at remarkable prices. Very efficient administration and brilliant delivery. The definition of an excellent on line wine store
From a neutral point of view it’s refreshing to observe a business that focuses it values on loyalty to its customers and to the relationships hard won by the many outstanding producers they represent. It’s inspiring to see the success of the Vinorium as a business model and I just love the striking architecture for their new headquarters where there has been a great deal of innovative thought gone into the project. I like the companies policies towards the environment which for me shows care and responsibility and also to the various community projects which the Vinorium has generously contributed.
One of the best sites for amazing wines (especially, of course, Australian wines) at very good value for money. I have discovered a number of wines from Vinorium, which I now count amongst my favourites. Their passion and depth of knowledge is second to none. Favourite finds include Utopos Cabernet 2019, John's Blend Cabernet 2015, Domane Naturaliste Artus Chardonnay and the Eastern Peake Pinot Noirs. Highly recommended!
Always plenty of information about wines on the web site. Always an extensive selection from interesting growers. Always very efficient ordering and delivery.
There's lots of poor and average wine in the world, but life's too short for that! What I really value about the Vinorium is the extraordinary lengths the team go to in ensuring the wines they supply are well above average. Many are world-class. If you want to cut out the wasted time and money, Vinorium is the place for you.
The ONLY place for premium Australian wine (and other places for good measure). Amazing access to boutique wineries - if its selected for sale by the Vinorium you know its going to be fantastic - only the best gets accepted by Stu and the team. Wines may be high value at times but always good value and cheaper than available elsewhere, including the winery's cellar door!
The Vinorium is rated 4.92 based on 50 reviews