The Vinorium Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Vinorium
Read The Vinorium Reviews

About The Vinorium:

The Vinorium, almost exclusively purchase direct from a group of world class winemakers. The Vinorium offers flexibility to both private clients and independent wine merchants and a truly global service, which is supported by many of our winemakers.

We simply live and breathe Australian wines like no other UK merchant we know.

enquiries@thevinorium.co.uk

Ashmill House, Ashmill Business Park, Ashford Road

From a neutral point of view it’s refreshing to observe a business that focuses it values on loyalty to its customers and to the relationships hard won by the many outstanding producers they represent. It’s inspiring to see the success of the Vinorium as a business model and I just love the striking architecture for their new headquarters where there has been a great deal of innovative thought gone into the project. I like the companies policies towards the environment which for me shows care and responsibility and also to the various community projects which the Vinorium has generously contributed.
One of the best sites for amazing wines (especially, of course, Australian wines) at very good value for money. I have discovered a number of wines from Vinorium, which I now count amongst my favourites. Their passion and depth of knowledge is second to none. Favourite finds include Utopos Cabernet 2019, John's Blend Cabernet 2015, Domane Naturaliste Artus Chardonnay and the Eastern Peake Pinot Noirs. Highly recommended!
Always plenty of information about wines on the web site. Always an extensive selection from interesting growers. Always very efficient ordering and delivery.
There's lots of poor and average wine in the world, but life's too short for that! What I really value about the Vinorium is the extraordinary lengths the team go to in ensuring the wines they supply are well above average. Many are world-class. If you want to cut out the wasted time and money, Vinorium is the place for you.
The ONLY place for premium Australian wine (and other places for good measure). Amazing access to boutique wineries - if its selected for sale by the Vinorium you know its going to be fantastic - only the best gets accepted by Stu and the team. Wines may be high value at times but always good value and cheaper than available elsewhere, including the winery's cellar door!
First-rate wine retailer. Terrific selection of quality wine, excellent customer service, engaging and honest newsletters. Highly recommended!
Exceptional Wines, Exceptional service, Fast Delivery and Unrivalled selection of boutique Ozzie wines. The staff are just fantastic...... after many years of purchasing wine from the Vinorium I genuinely feel like I have become part of the Vinorium family. The tasting notes from Stu and Magda are honest, fair and a thoroughly enjoyable read. Every weekend I look forward to the newsletter which is educational, entertaining, honest and engaging. I seriously can not recommend the Vinorium enough. A truly top class, professionally run Wine Merchant. My favourite place to purchase wine by a country mile!
I discovered vinorium one Saturday morning several years ago. From the outside it was just a fancy looking portacabin but once inside it transformed to something very memorable. I'd been hunting for a good wine specialist in the area and they did not disappoint. Magdalena and Stu were both in that day and were warm and friendly and gave the benefit of their vast knowledge even though I was only buying a single bottle that day. I've been on one of their wine tasting events with my French brother in law who was very impressed with the experience and knowledge. I am so very pleased to have found this special team and can honestly say I've never bought a single bottle I did not enjoy. Keep up the fantastic work Stu & Team. You deserve every bit of your success.
What can I say that I haven't already said? Wonderful wine selection, particularly from my favourite part of the world, & consistent great quality on offer. Clear & responsive service by people who care. Expansive, erudite &, most importantly, interesting & varied information on their wines & other interests. A web site I never mind spending time on. Good storage options & competitive prices with regular special offers, and so on. Overall led by someone who has a real passion for what they are doing as well as a conscience. All too rare. Most other businesses, especially big business, don't come close to matching what The Vinorium offers. I do have one complaint, however. It's all just too addictive!
Vinorium have the best selection of Aussie Wines with informative reviews, lowest prices and super friendly staff. What more can you want? Keep up the excellent work
Great range of Australian wines matched with customer service to match.
Great wine! Great customer service! A view into wine areas that I wouldn’t have known before my finding this supplier. Full marks! Thanks.
Fascinating list ,excellent reviews and service ,very very helpful personnel .
Always excited to place an order with these guys. Really efficient and easy to deal with.
The Vinorium is my go-to destination to peruse and purchase fine Australian wine in the UK. Excellent range and value, especially for older vintages. Recent world events have unfortunately led to modest price rises but they are still the cheapest and the best in the UK. Looking forward to visiting the new "HQ" when it is complete. Highly recommended!
Have been buying from the Vinorium for many years now and simply the best Wine house in the UK. Fabulous variety and always something new and interesting to try and temp you from the safe option. Superb new website with very fair prices and wonderful service with prompt delivery. Regular updates on whats going in the world of wine from Stuart & his team and simply cannot fault what they deliver to their customers on daily basis. I will continue to be a loyal and happy wine loving customer!!
A fabulous range of Australian wines. Any orders I have made arrive well packaged and on time. Communication is always good. Keep it up! Nick Cooper
Excellent service every time. Quality selection
Unbelievable selection for a more than competitive price combined with a wine consumer/lover based philosophy thats all about enjoying excellent wines
Great wines, very competitively priced. Cover the full gamut of antipodean wine from everyday drinking to fine wine. They have uncovered some real gems that are new to the U.K. market. Extremely knowledgeable, efficient and pleasant team giving flawless fulfilment of orders.
The Vinorium is rated 4.94 based on 35 reviews