The Vinorium Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Vinorium
Read The Vinorium Reviews

About The Vinorium:

The Vinorium, almost exclusively purchase direct from a group of world class winemakers. The Vinorium offers flexibility to both private clients and independent wine merchants and a truly global service, which is supported by many of our winemakers.

We simply live and breathe Australian wines like no other UK merchant we know.

enquiries@thevinorium.co.uk

Ashmill House, Ashmill Business Park, Ashford Road

Once again, a first class buying experience from the Vinorium. Quality wines, at fair prices, with the right amount of information on each. Ordering and delivery is best in class.
Very personable service team, fast delivery …and wonderful wine! Tom
Having moved to London from Tasmania recently it’s great to be able to access wine’s from Tassie and the mainland of Australia at “ The Vinorium “. I purchased some Pooley wines from Tasmania, which has just been named Halliday 2023 Winery of The Year of Australia. Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt.
Interesting and informative articles and reviews, fantastic wines with fast delivery. Absolutely first class device all round.
Quick delivery of the ordered wine.
Extensive collection of first class Australian wines accompanied by valuable reviews hosted on an excellent website. Wines ordered arrived quickly and were carefully packaged. Your excellent and reliable service is much appreciated.
Excellent selection of wines, Fabulous, informative, and helpful staff
The Vinorium has consistently introduced and provided exciting wines from Australia. I am always on the lookout for something different and I am never disappointed with any of my purchases. The reviews and tasting notes provided by Stu are always informative and interesting and these help me select my wines. I look forward to continuing my support of the Vinorium and to continued great wines.
An excellent organisation to deal with A splendid array of wines and prompt service
Great service all round, prompt deliveries, no hassle refund when a cork had failed, and a proactive refund when wines I had bought later went into the sale. Oh, and lovely tasting wines. Who could ask for more.
Always great service/delivery and most importantly…..great wine ! Thank you
Hi, having ordered my wine online and receiving it quickly and securely there is not much more I can say. It all goes smoothly. I have just read the latest email re closing on Fridays. Some of the points re Brexit, turnover, profit,corporation tax, average prices and replanting do not make for good reading. To say the least ! Regards Mike Dove
This is one of the tastiest GSMs and best value wines in your portfolio. (I don't recall buying a single dud wine yet - having said that, my wife absolutely hated the Topper's Mountain Hill of Dreams 2019 and I haven't the courage to tell her another lurks in the wine cooler for when she least expects it - so this review is more about the company than the wines.) I really appreciate Stu's honesty when it comes to sharing all the frustrations of trying to run a wine import business in the current climate, especially those factors which provide so much context on pricing - shipping, delivery, packaging and the wine itself. I'm excited to see what the Vinorium brings to the table in 2023 and hopefully, a relocation to the EU won't be necessary, however understandable. I'll keep reading the newsletter for further insights I can regurgitate to friends to impress them, while trying to avoid the temptation to buy yet more wine we don't really need.
I love shopping at The Vinorium. Obviously they have great bottles but every contact I have with one of the team is a true pleasure - always super helpful and super happy. It’s telling when you think ‘I’d love to work there’. Now I know they are on four day weeks - even more so!
Just a pleasure to buy from - the usability of the website, the communication regarding the order, even the robustness of the boxes that the wine was delivered in. A resounding thumbs up!
Always excellent products and service, 2nd to none
excellent service with a great choice of wine
As always, excellent service and a fabulous wine selection.
A great choice of wines, great prices and a fabulously informative weekly newsletter written with great style. The website has recently improved beyond all recognition. The ordering process could not be easier, and delivery is incredibly efficient. Congratulations to Stuart and his team.
Wonderful service, arrived on time for my dad's birthday and he loved it. I was on the phone to him from Australia when the wine arrived so got to see him open the box. Will definitely be buying again. Thank you.
The Vinorium is rated 4.9 based on 69 reviews