The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd
It's a great place to get loose leaf tea. There's a large selection, it's reasonably priced and has fast delivery.
It has been a pleasure to order from an independent specialist company. Their customer service is excellent: when, unfortunately, the wrong item was sent, they were quick to respond and put it right. They stock a huge range of teas and blends: it will take a while to sample them all. Packaging is zero-plastic and goods arrive the next day.
Rapid dispatch, eco friendly packaging, excellent consistent quality both times that I have ordered. I ordered 3 herbal teas and thought I'd try a coffee for my spouse. I'm not a coffee drinker but their coffee was so good I've been having one daily and purchased 5 other types to try them out. Excellent company, I definitely plan to be back
Great quality tea, huge range, with the option of plastic free packaging. I don’t get my tea anywhere else :)
I was really pleased to find this company, I had been looking for a strong brewing, loose-leaf, decaf tea for a while and was very pleased with their products. Their Sleep Well tea bags are also delicious!! I like that 99% of the packaging is recyclable and was especially pleased to see that they automatically stopped including their helpful leaflets after I had received my first few orders meaning even less paper wastage! The staff are lovely and very helpful on email or over the phone and I have recommended the company to several of my friends. The only improvement I could suggest is providing customers with a bit more info on the tea growers/pickers and their working conditions to support us in making more ethical choices around workers' rights.
I bought Thyme tea so I could enjoy Thyme tea at tea time and my tea times have been more enjoyable due to having Thyme tea at said time. Excellent service, quick delivery, non wasteful packaging, highly recommended!
Arrived quickly and well packaged.
I think the website is excellent and it is very easy to order from your wonderful range of teas. When my order arrived the day after I ordered I was amazed as we are somewhat remote here. The tea was packed beautifully and very fresh. Altogether, I am more than impressed and happy to recommend this website!
Smashing shop for all things tea!
Very nice, oryginal teas, I've been waiting for a long time for this taste.
I was delighted to find their teas comes wrapped in brown paper bags rather than plastic.
We love the choice of teas (and other products) available. We have a few favourites, but it is great to experiment as well. All the teas we have tried have been excellent quality. Delivery is always fast and the non plastic packaging is excellent.
Very high quality tea, beautifully packaged and delivered efficiently. Very many thanks, Karen in Cambridge
Great quality product, reasonably priced and next day delivery which for someone who lives in NI is really impressive.
My order of mullein tea arrived promptly, brews a lovely cuppa and I love the paper packaging very organic and ethical.
As a lover of proper leaf tea made in a teapot, I am using The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company regularly. The combination quality/price is perfect. Always rapid delivery. Some flavored teas are just delicious.
Cracking. Great quality tea, fast delivery and no plastic.
fast delivery of my tea. Pine needle tea is light and delicious. Enjoying the benefits of it and feeling healthier. Will use this company again. They have a large range of teas which will be a pleasure to try and also my favourite coffee Lavazza. Thank you
I’ve been looking fir a good hibiscus tea fir some time and now I’ve finally found one, delivered promptly in environmentally friendly packaging at a reasonable price. Thanks Guys 👍
Good quality, very happy with the products.
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 514 reviews