Stanhope Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Insurance
Read Stanhope Insurance Reviews

About Stanhope Insurance:

Stanhope is a leading provider of niche and specialist insurance to the UK home insurance market. We focus on providing solutions that fit outside the standard UK home insurance norms. This could be an expensive item of jewellery, a property that is thatched or a home that is undergoing renovation works.

If you can’t find the solution through standard insurance platforms, then you will most likely have come to us as your next port of call.

Stanhope provides customers with highly personalised insurance products that their specific and specialist circumstances require. We will insure valuable items of jewellery whilst you are living away from home because your house, which has subsidence (which we are also insuring), is undergoing renovation works!

We are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of customer service and want all our customers to know that they have the right insurance policy in place at the right price, for their specific set of circumstances.

Stanhope is based in Hampshire with a nationwide set of customers. If your insurance needs are far from standard then we can help you.

mashton@stanhopeinsurance.co.uk

Cedar Court5 College StreetPetersfieldHampshire, ,

Tell us how Stanhope Insurance made you happy
Very good service
Thank you Mr Taggart.
I was looking for a company who could provide insurance cover at a competitive price and found Stanhope in 2020. They were very knowledgeable and competitive with other companies and gave me the confidence that they could give me the cover that I required. I would recommend them as they are not like the multi-nationals…
Excellent to read David! Thank you.
professional quick efficient service renewed for 2nd year
Yes Jo! Thank you for your repeat business.
Very helpful in finding a solution to a difficult property to insure.
We appreciate the review Fergus. Thank you.
I rang by mistake, best wrong number I’ve ever dialled. Very helpful and saved me over £200 😃
Peter and Jan, this has to be one of the best reviews we've had. Thank you for misdialling... just don't do it next year please... :)
Prompt and efficient service and found a good policy to meet our needs.
We're grateful for the review. Thank you
An exceptional service from start to finish helped by Kirsty who provided me with all the answers to my questions.
We'll ensure this is fed back to Kirsty - thank you Nicholas.
Very pleasant and helpful service. Found a much better house insurance for us than our existing one.
Brilliant review Michael. Thank you for taking a moment to write this review.
Great service as always
Very pleasing to read. Thank you.
We have just renewed our house insurance for a second year with Stanhope, there service to date has been professional and efficient. Danniella was very helpful through renewal.
Your repeat business is very pleasing Stephen. We're thankful for your commitement to Stanhope.
Very happy with insurance Daniela was excellent when renewing our policy .
Thank you very much for commenting on renewing your insurance with Danniella.
Very helpful telephone representatives, who clearly set about getting me the best and most suitable quotes possible for my particular needs. All quotes were very competitive for the two properties I was hoping to insure and were better than my present insurers renewal, who I suspected were exploiting my loyalty. Finally, I would not hesitate to recommend Stanhope to family and friends. everyone I spoke to obviously knew what they were taking about and it was a pleasure to do business with such knowledgeable and pleasant people.
We appreciate your comments Michael. Particularly your remark about recommending us to others. Very kind.
Very pleased with the service we received from Stanhope, no fuss insurance renewal.
Excellent read. Thank you Penny for taking a moment to write this 5 star review.
Excellent friendly, efficient service once again, resolving tricky situation calmly and quickly. Highly recommended for anyone requiring insurance when embarking on a building project.
Thoughtful of you to review our response to a tricky situation. Thank you for being attentive and thank you for your custom.
Professional and friendly staff. Explain the policy and source policy to suit your requirements. Good prices for a tailored made cover
Professional and friendly … a great combo, thank you. There’s no reason why we cannot work hard with a smile on the face! We are grateful for your review Mr and Mrs Batty.
Quick efficient polite and new their stuff
Much appreciated Julianne. We will pass this on to the team.
Professional and friendly. Able to sort out a few issues very quickly. Would recommend.
Thank you Frances. An encouraging review for the Stanhope team.
Amy was not only very helpful, but also found me a fantastic new insurance scheme! I would highly recommend Stanhope to anyone.
We will forward this to Amy. Thank you Charlotte.
Helpful, informative
Excellent Amanda. Thank you.
Quick easy and painless.
If only we could say the same about the dentist! Thank you Michael.
Stanhope Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 557 reviews