Rokit Vintage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rokit Vintage
Rokit is always my go-to store for anything and everything vintage. Very cool high-quality clothing. First-class descriptions and photos online. Delivery is always very quick and well packaged with any returns always dealt with efficiently.
Always great service, great pieces, nice reward scheme
Cool clothes Cool site man
Really beautiful jacket, excellent quality and condition and good pricing. Unfortunately, it was too large for me, but the return process was simple and I was refunded quickly. Would definitely order again.
Very good what definitely recommend
I love this e-commerce shop!
I'm really happy with the product. The quality was as good as it looked in the picture. Will definitely purchase more items.
This is my second purchase of a Canadian field shirt from Rokit. The current purchase was a bit disappointing because the fabric has been rubbed thin over a large area. Although condition has been described as Excellent with minor signs of wear. The first shirt I bought in 2020 was cheaper and in mint condition. The delivery to Germany was fast and uncomplicated. Thank you for your attention and best regards
Great quality, fits perfectly, thank you so much!
I purchased a dress for one of my granddaughters who is really into vintage fashion. The dress arrived very quickly after purchase. The quality and condition were excellent. My granddaughter was over the moon with the dress. She wore it to a vintage festival at York Racecourse on Saturday and had lots of compliments as she wandered around the festival. I would highly recommend Rokit Vintage for anyone looking for top quality vintage fashion.
Advertised as XXL but label inside says Medium. Therefore had to return the item as it was too small xx
I have bought lots of items from Rokit vintage, and all of them are treasured pieces! I love their clothes, and have always had a great experience shopping with them. Always fun to look at what they have on their website😊thanks Rokit
I was sold a "vintage" pair of flared trousers only for them to arrive and be an extremely cheaply made supermarket pair. when I confronted the brand as to why I was lied to and sold to dishonestly, I was ignored and forgotten about. very dissatisfied and extremely disappointing business practice.
Fantastic boots at a great price, good fit with quick delivery.
I was given the wrong item and people still havnt gotten back to me as to returning it
The denim jacket I ordered is excellent, just as described. I am impressed with the quick delivery too!
Great customer service and quick delivery!
Highly delighted, looks like new fast shipping.
Found this interesting place online and thought I'd have a browse ended up buying 4 nice polo t-shirts. Everythink was easy fast and professional. Deliver arrived on time would recommend to everyone.
Jacket two small no returns label
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience. As Rokit garments are vintage items (unless stated otherwise), the label sizes can vary from today's standardized clothing sizes. For this reason, our team measure every single garment that is listed on our website. You can find more information here: https://www.rokit.co.uk/pages/size-guide-care. Regarding returns, we state on our website that Rokit does not provide return labels. However, you can return any item within 30 days of the purchase date by following the instruction on this page: https://www.rokit.co.uk/pages/delivery-returns Please do let us know if we have clarified your concerns. We are here to support you. Thank you The Rokit team
Rokit Vintage is rated 4.41 based on 37 reviews