Procare Pet Cremations Reviews

Procare Pet Cremations 5 star review on 15th March 2022
Susan Doolan
Procare Pet Cremations 5 star review on 15th March 2022
Susan Doolan
Lovely staff from start to finish, very quick, easy and friendly service, they made a difficult time a little more bearable, much appreciated xx
Very happy with the service provided. I left a message out of hours and received a callback just after 9am the following morning. The man who called was so lovely and arranged to collect my rabbit within a few hours. The collection went smoothly, he checked the rabbit before taking her away, and gave her a little stroke which was a really nice little touch, I felt like she was going to be taken care of and treated with dignity. Made such an unpleasant situation much more tolerable. Would definitely recommend the service, we just went for basic communal cremation.
Absolutely excellent very professional caring very pleased
Procare Pet Cremations 5 star review on 8th May 2022
I would like to thank you for your kind support after loosing my dog bessie good service and would use you again with out a second thought xx
Procare Pet Cremations 5 star review on 4th May 2022
I was impressed with the friendly, efficient and compassionate way I was dealt with at a difficult time
My beloved cat passed away very suddenly last night and we didn’t know what we were going to do as we had no where to bury him and the quotes we had to cremate him were hundreds of pounds. I called procare first thing in the morning and arranged for him to be picked up straight away. They were so helpful and friendly on the phone and immediately put me at ease. They came so quickly and did everything for me being so gentle with my little boy. I felt completely relaxed at their treatment of my cat and advised would definitely use them again but not too soon hopefully 😌
Very polite and professional when dealing with a loss of your pet and will use again many thanks for dealing with everything
Procare picked up my dog from the emergency vets on 24th March; and returned to us on 4th April. The service from start to finish has been great. I called up twice for an update; just to put my mind at rest. And each time I was spoken with understanding and respect. Lucy was returned to us hand delivered with her ashes in a box, certificate and a candle. We spread her ashes on Good Friday in her favourite spot; as we said goodbye; new life begins. Thank you Procare.
Procare Pet Cremations 5 star review on 15th April 2022
The customer service was great on the phone very professional in time of need and the gentleman that collected Bruno very polite and dealt with Bruno in a gentle manner talked us through what he was doing the lady brought him home to us polite lovely gesture memory candle .
Cannot fault the compassion of the people I dealt with. It was such a smooth and caring process. I really appreciate the help from procare - if you need them they are there. Thank you
From my first phone call, to the delivery of ashes of our beloved cat Marley, we received a professional, timely, caring and thoughtful service. Thankyou for making the last part of her journey special to us.
Extremely pleased with the caring service from Procare. We received our dogs ashes today in a lovely casket with her photo on, along with a candle & certificate of cremation, all delivered in a nice ribboned package. Highly recommended, thank you so much.
Procare Pet Cremations 5 star review on 4th April 2022
Impressed thoroughly with the service, very respectful and considerate regarding the loss of my king Charles spaniel Pip.
Really professional and nicely received back
Provided a very efficient, kind and sensitive service when my dear old cat Jess died. Everyone I dealt with, either on the phone or face to face was lovely. Would totally recommend
Dealt with my little dog pooch so lovely.He passed away at home peacefully.collected him very respectfully and received him back as promised with little box , card and candle .thanks so much xx
Procare Pet Cremations 5 star review on 21st March 2022
Thank you so much for everything you have done for my kali, she's home now, your service is amazing I'd highly recommend yourselfs to everyone who is fur parents. Thanks again.
Highly recommended. At a very distressing time after the sudden death of our beautiful cat, we were treated with the upmost compassion. There was no pressure whatsoever to buy additional services. I purchased fur clippings and a 3D paw print. It was hand delivered in a beautiful gift bag along with her casket and we also received a free memorial candle. Thank you so much for your excellent service.
Procare Pet Cremations 5 star review on 15th March 2022 Procare Pet Cremations 5 star review on 15th March 2022 Procare Pet Cremations 5 star review on 15th March 2022
Excellent in every detail by really caring people at a very sad time
Good service but expensive
Hello Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're thrilled that you're happy with the service provided. Currently, the average cost of a dog cremation in the UK is a whopping £380 excluding collection. We on the other hand charge £179 including collection during office hours, cremation and the return of the beloved dog's ashes. We do however completely understand that the death of a pet can be unexpected and it can often be a challenge to find the funds. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, it will be passed on to our client relations team. Yours Sincerely,
Procare Pet Cremations is rated 4.98 based on 58 reviews