Memoria Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Memoria Limited
Perfect! Respectful, thoughtful staff in a beautiful and peaceful setting made a sad day so much easier. Thankyou to everyone at Waveney Memoria
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 18 hours ago
Lovely venue, beautiful surroundings. The service was very thoughtfully don't. All in all a superb service for my Dad
(Memoria South Oxfordshire) - Posted 22 hours ago
The venue is serene and tranquil. Saying goodbye to my beautiful mum was the most incredibly painful experience and I was grateful to be given time and space when I needed it most. I liked the ability to personalise our service with our choice of photos, music and lighting. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Memoria
(Memoria North Oxfordshire) - Posted 1 day ago
Very nice place to have the service for my husband.
(Memoria North Oxfordshire) - Posted 1 day ago
A beautiful setting, very peaceful and calm. Waveney provided excellent service for Mum's funeral and cremation. I haven't answered the questions below as all dealings were via Youngs Funeral Directors, who themselves were excellent,
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 1 day ago
At sick a very sad time, you made my mums funeral lovely , thank you
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 1 day ago
I'd like to thank the staff at Countesthorpe for the professional way they handled my mother's funeral recently. There were some concerns about timing but the staff slightly amended the order at short notice and this resulted in a faultless service. I'd like to add that enquiries made before and after the day were handled sympathetically.
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 2 days ago
Everything was so beautiful, calm and relaxing. The whole place from memorial gardens the wonderful crematorium and the lady Robbie Evans who took the service is amazing. Such a lovely place. Music was brilliant, the digital sound system made for a wonderful service. Thankyou to everyone involved and also to nevilles for making everything so calm and easy.
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 2 days ago
An excellent service that was delivered in the most sensitive fashion. Many thanks for all your thought, sympathy and consideration.
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 2 days ago
We were very satisfied with how the sad occasion was handled
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 2 days ago
Pleasure to have funeral there first class service superb location funeral directors first class couldn't ask for better
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 2 days ago
Pleasant environment, easy to access. I went to a funeral there 2 years ago when it was very new and can see how much work has been done there in the last couple of years. In time, the memorial garden will be really beautiful.
(Memoria Kirkleatham) - Posted 2 days ago
South Leicestershire Crematorium is set in peaceful countryside. The building is light inside with windows overlooking a natural garden landscape. Although spacious it provides a comfortable and private space.
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 2 days ago
Amber Valley Memoria enabled a difficult event to run smoothly, with respect and care shown to the to the families involved.
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 2 days ago
Beautiful peaceful setting with attentive professional staff
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 2 days ago
Chapel attendant forgot to play the last song
(Memoria Kirkleatham) - Posted 2 days ago
Carol good evening and thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our Memoria team at Kirkleatham. We take all reviews good and bad very seriously and when there is an issue as there clearly was here, we investigate extensively. For the service you attended, the Funeral Director on the day provided the celebrant who was in total control of the media delivery for the service and chose to omit the final piece of music, possibly as a result of time constraints? You may wish to discuss with the funeral director further we would be happy to provide you with their details. Sincerely
The staff are very compassionate, good advice given when trying to decide what style of resting place along with where and when to carry out the interment. The grounds are very well manicured which gives a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere.
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 2 days ago
Lovely location, grounds and presentation. Well laid out and very pleasant chapel. It was nice not to be hurried through the service and not to feel like you were holding others up. Thanks
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 2 days ago
A beautiful setting. Well organised and clean. Fantastic service.
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 2 days ago
We were touched with the care and attention we received from Lucy at Ellough . She went out of her way to reassure us as a family and especially my elderly father , about the plans for my mums interment, showing care and compassion at every step .
Memoria Limited is rated 4.86 based on 162 reviews