Memoria Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Memoria Limited
We have sadly had 2 funerals in the past 18 months and can say that all the staff at Memorial Beccles were truly superb their care and compassion was commendable
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 13 hours ago
Beautiful and Tranquil the staff are very considerate in the way they conduct themselves. Very grateful to all concerned
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 13 hours ago
A sad day for the family but made bearable by the excellent supportive organisation of the crematorium. Thanks
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 13 hours ago
i am more than happy to give feedback. the waveney memoria site was superb. the inside was very elegant and felt warm and comforting. i didnt get a chance to look around the outside grounds, however from what i have seen online etc, it looks absolutely beautiful. obviously saying goodbye to my mum was the hardest thing i have ever done. but it was a very special service and i thank everyone involved for their help, hardwork and empathy. thanks again mark durrant
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 13 hours ago
Mordern,calm and dignified. 'The Relection 'screens with 25 photographs of your own choice set to your music was lovely to show family & friends our loved one through the years. Thank you.
(Memoria North Oxfordshire) - Posted 16 hours ago
This is the second funeral & as the first review was the same. The service was excellent very accommodating and friendly calm approach by the whole experience. Can’t thank all staff involved for helping us say an emotional goodbye to our loved ones.
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 16 hours ago
I was extremely pleased with the organization and the smoothness of the operation for what was a very difficult time for me and my family. Thank you.
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 18 hours ago
Beautiful tranquil surroundings, ideal for remembrance soothing atmosphere.the interior is very tasteful and comfortable. The staff were incredibly supportive helped me to plan a fitting send off. Thank you Kind regards May Johnson
(Memoria South Oxfordshire) - Posted 19 hours ago
Very happy with the care my late husband received.
(Memoria Kirkleatham) - Posted 20 hours ago
Lovely modern venue.
(Memoria Kirkleatham) - Posted 21 hours ago
Both inside and out was very tranquil. The service was completed as requested. Some thought the chapel was a little cold.
(Memoria Flintshire) - Posted 1 day ago
A pleasant environment that is purpose built for the entrance to the service, and exit to the memorial area afterwards, I was more than satisfied
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 1 day ago
Peaceful, well-tended gardens. Pleasant facilities. Nice option to have photos displayed on TV monitor. Courteous staff.
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 1 day ago
I would like to sincerely thank everyone involved in making my late husband's day so special, it was a beautiful service and everything went so smoothly, I m proud to everyone for giving Bill William Cosford the send off he deserved. Thankyou so much, Carol Cosford 💖
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 1 day ago
The place and setting is perfect. But the time allowed in between services needs to be bigger. This will allow the carpark to empty and people not to rushed.
(Memoria South Oxfordshire) - Posted 1 day ago
The service went smoothly. The surroundings were pleasant and calm. The venue was perfect.
(Memoria South Oxfordshire) - Posted 1 day ago
Absolutely amazing and perfectly special. Thank you
(Memoria South Oxfordshire) - Posted 1 day ago
My family and friends wish to express our sincere gratitude for the very professional and caring service and support provided by Memoria. The service was beautifully conducted by Alison Knight, the support Alison provided before and during the funeral service helped us to handle the loss of our loved one and we always felt we were being truly suported. Thank you Alison and Memoria .
(Memoria North Oxfordshire) - Posted 2 days ago
Lovely peaceful setting and feeling of serenity. Could not be better.
(Memoria Flintshire) - Posted 2 days ago
A very personal and beautiful setting, very befitting. A lovely chapel, thank you for your excellent service.
(Memoria Barnby Moor) - Posted 3 days ago