Memoria Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Memoria Limited
It was all that the bereaved could have wished. Everyone commented on the photo montage how good and interesting it was.
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 1 week ago
Our Daughters funeral was held here. I truly cannot thank everyone enough. Although a truly heartbreaking time, it was made so much easier by the professionalism and sensitivity of everyone involved.
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 1 week ago
The facilities and ambience at Memoria are really good and greatly helped a dignified and fitting funeral for my Mother,
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 1 week ago
Lovely venue, very peaceful surroundings and our service was exactly as planned. The staff work with our funeral directors and the whole thing was seamless.
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 1 week ago
Everything I wanted was done, even the colour of the ties. Everything went off smoothly.
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 1 week ago
Professional, courteous and efficient.
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 1 week ago
Mum's funeral was absolutely perfect.I couldn't have asked for anything better.Everyone was so professional.thankyou x
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 1 week ago
At such a sad time it was lovely to spend the last time with my Dad in such lovely surroundings ! Penders were amazing and would recommend you and them to anyone! Thankyou .
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 1 week ago
Memoria is a lovely quiet and peaceful setting and all the funerals I have attended in the last few years have been handled with utmost care and attention and I wouldn’t hesitate in advising anyone to arrange a funeral at north herts crmematorium .
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 1 week ago
A beautiful and peaceful location. A lovely setting.
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 1 week ago
Had my dad service here and Judi did a fantastic job in sorting everything out as I've never arranged a funeral before plus at last minute she arranged live cam for family that couldn't make it would highly recommend.
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 1 week ago
A very beautiful service,given with very caring people.
(Memoria North Hertfordshire) - Posted 1 week ago
My Mum's funeral was held at Memoria this week. There was absolutely nothing I would change about the Crem or the grounds..it was all beautiful! The interior, where the Service was held, was clean, bright, spacious and the seating was luxurious and comfortable- fully upholstered bench seating of a very high quality. Everyone commented on them. The candles and fresh flowers were very tasteful. We had a photo of Mum projected above the coffin/ curtained area, and my only observation there would be, that if you sat in the first few rows, you couldn't see most of the picture due to the curtain railing. You could see it as you walked in. The words of the hymns were on autocue on screens for those who struggle to read small print. As we exited the Service via a door towards the front, there was a covered area where the flowers were displayed for all to view up close. The whole experience at Memoria was a good one, under the circumstances. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the building, furnishings and beautiful grounds at Memoria.
(Memoria Cardiff And Glamorgan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The chapel was beautiful and the photos of bluebell woods so appropriate as Fin loved walking in them. Colin was excellent and created a homely atmosphere. Music was great and we all came out smiling for having known Fin. Perfectly organised, peaceful and what Fin wanted So many thank yous to Amy and staff. xx
(Memoria North Oxfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The South Oxfordshire Crematorium was a very pleasant place. It was well maintained and neat and welcoming.
(Memoria South Oxfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
We can't have asked for a better service for Mum - the facilities are very good and the attention to detail is very good indeed.
Excellent service
(Memoria South Oxfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Recently attended the funeral of my mother and every aspect was very professional.
(Memoria South Oxfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service conducted with dignity and empathy. Very professional from start to finish
(Memoria South Oxfordshire) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Beautiful grounds and building with plenty of car parking spaces
Memoria Limited is rated 4.93 based on 731 reviews