Memoria Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Memoria Limited
This was the best crematorium I have been to. The whole environment and little touches made a real difference.
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 2 hours ago
A beautiful, relaxed setting.
(Memoria South Oxfordshire) - Posted 9 hours ago
We were immensley impressed with the service we got from your team, who were kind and courteous and treated my Mum with great respect. Thanks to you all at Memoria we were able to give my Dear Mum the send off she truly deserved. Thankyou once again.
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 1 day ago
Very attractive designed layout of gardens excellent staff service and advice all excellent thanks you at a very difficult time
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 1 day ago
A lovely place to say goodbye to your loved ones.
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 1 day ago
The cemetery is so beautiful and serene
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 2 days ago
Everyone involved at Memoria helped to create the celebration tribute of my dear late husband Rays life . Alongside the backdrop setting,the facility and the comfy sofa-style seating which enabled those supporting me to be close and we were able to lean into each other as emotions took us . The team at Memoria also seamlessly linked in with Sam, Matt and NIc to as friends, family and more importantly myself consider that including yourselves everyone made it a more than a beautiful celebration of Rays dear life and our some 48 years on this earth together. I am looking forward to my appt tomorrow to consider our joint resting place at Memoria Waveney Gardens
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 2 days ago
Beccles coop funeral care team were supportive, caring, patient and professional.
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 2 days ago
It was a small occasion totalling six mourners. When someone lives to 93 plus the majority of their contemporaries are either all gone or too frail to attend. The feeling we all took away, was being able to sit around the coffin, to have an intimate service and say farewell. This was moving and will live on in the family's memory.
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent service, lovely environment, I can thoroughly recommend Waveney Memoria.
Excellent in all ways
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 2 days ago
Because my husband's family are all over the place and many miles away, I chose the crematorium for its facilities to stream the service online live and after the event. The buildings are simple but have everything you need and could accommodate people with mobility problems. The manager was kind enough to show me around when I arrived unexpectedly late one afternoon which enabled me to visualise the ceremony. On the day we also had a slideshow with musical accompaniment which was very effective and was included online.
(Memoria Barnby Moor) - Posted 2 days ago
A lovely setting and facility. Several steps up from the usual.
(Memoria South Leicester) - Posted 2 days ago
Extremely well maintained and comfortable seating. Beautiful and peaceful location. Ample parking. Thank you for smooth service.
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 2 days ago
I was very impressed by everything - the very attractive rural setting, easy car parking, and the pleasing modern and very comfortable inside of the building. In addition, we all really enjoyed the ability to have the visual presentation, set to the music of our choice - it was perfect. Thank you all for giving us all a very special and memorable day.
(Memoria Amber Valley) - Posted 2 days ago
Very attractive setting no feeling of being rushed or of another group waiting
(Memoria Denbighshire) - Posted 2 days ago
The service at Waveney was very respectful & everybody we came across, including the celebrant Susan Clinch, were so lovely. It made the occasion more bearable.
(Memoria Waveney) - Posted 3 days ago
Beautiful and peaceful surroundings lovely service by all
(Memoria Barnby Moor) - Posted 3 days ago
We were very grateful, the surrounding area was calming and peaceful. And the inside of the crematorium was lovely and new and bright. The car park was big and catered for a large funeral. Overall we were very thankful for such beautiful surroundings on what was a very traumatic day.
(Memoria Flintshire) - Posted 3 days ago
We celebrated the life of our mum at Barnby Moor. Everything was perfect for us, it was a peaceful place out in the countryside which our mum would have loved. We had a significant amount of time and didn't feel rushed at any point. Our funeral director (Mark from Jeremy Neal) and Celebrant (Richard Charles) did an outstanding job of looking after us all.
(Memoria Barnby Moor) - Posted 3 days ago