Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
This website is no good. I ordered 11th of December with hope that I could get the items before Christmas. Now it is 23th of December and the only thing that has happened is a withdrawal of my money from my credit card. No shipping confirmation and not a word of any delays. I am going to ask for a refund and had to get the Christmas presents from other places. Hope they at least answer my refund request even if they have not answered any of my enquiries regarding the order I have placed.
Hi - Apologies for the delay in receiving your order. We quote a delivey time of 1-2 weeks to Norway. Unfortunately it looks like this wil be closer to two weeks. There are also some delays with postal services due to the effects of COVID. Please email us shop@luckies.co.uk and we will be able to look into tracking information and see how we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.
Easy ordering, good price, well packaged, arrived promptly
Fantastic service, from ordering to my item being received. Would recommend your products and most definitely if your looking for something a bit different.
Great! Well packaged and speedy delivery.
Customer service is outstanding! Excellent experience I’ve had when it comes to helping the customer and ensuring that the order arrived at the earliest time. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Quick delivery
Great range of unusual presents and quick delivery!
Efficient service.
Great and interesting stock, great packaging and product and great all round service! Never heard of this shop before but really like it. Delivery was also prompt.
Everything was in perfect condition when it arrived, and turned up rather quickly. Very happy with the products
Prompt delivery and really pleased with the items. Not used yet as they are a gift but they look lovely. Box was far too big for the items though. Much smaller packaging next time please
Arrived promptly - havent opened as they are for Christmas but I think my kids will love them!!
Fab service - really quick delivery, and product is great quality- really pleased 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Never heard of this website before but it took paypal so i knew i was covered, Placed my order and received my order a few days later, packing was very good and the actual product was brilliant, would definitely use this website again and had no problems 5/5
Luckies of London 5 star review on 15th December 2020
I’d love to comment on your products. Sadly I can’t. Because you use DPD as a delivery service, instead of the Royal Mail, I have waited in twice only for them to fail to deliver. Never ordering from you again
Hi - very sorry to hear you've had problems with the delivery of your order. We switched to DPD for UK deliveries a while back due to ongoing issues with Royal Mail, and have found DPD to be more reliable on the whole. Please email shop@luckies.co.uk with your order details and we will contact DPD to find out what has happened. Thank you, and apologies once again.
Different gifts
Very poor communication, not email to say my parcel had been dispatched no confirmation that it had been delivered. Found my parcel what I believe is a day after it was delivered in my recycling box. Luckily there was a lot of bubble wrap over the frame as the box was soaking wet. If John Lewis had the item in stock I would have bought from them as they have better communication, updates and delivery times. Item is very beautiful though.
Hi - very sorry to hear you had problems with the delivery of your order. Could you please contact us on shop@luckies.co.uk with your order details so we can investigate? Thank you.
First class service. Seamless order, dispatch and prompt delivery. Quality product
got a scratch map for hubby. really nice, and comes with its own coin to scratch off the countries you visit which is a nice added bonus.
A gift with prompt delivery
Luckies of London is rated 4.57 based on 94 reviews