Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
Always easy to find an unusual gift!
Purchased an item as a Christmas present, supposedly delivered by PDP. instead got delivered to a totally different address, not a clue where. contacted DPD to complain, no reply. I then contacted Luckies of London to advise them on the situation, again no reply. So not a good review as I am out of pocket and have no present to show for it.!
Great! I got my item in perfect packaging and condition. It shipped really quickly too. Thank you!
Origianlly had trouble with my order going through to Luckies, even though payment had completed through Paypal. I left it until the day after but still nothing. A quick email to Luckies and they confirmed a slight technical issue with my order, but did confirm they had received payment, so my order was sorted and shipped right away via DPD. Nothing was any trouble for them. Happy with the item received, high quality and I’m sure the recipient will love it too at Christmas! (Can’t properly review the item itself for this reason)
Wow! Great service and high quality , make this unique map and hanger ,a wonderful gift. Thank you Luckies of London!
All as described, and timely delivery
Bought carabiner for present for an upcoming birthday, item arrived quickly, great communication from Luckies of London. Fantastic item, very pleased.
Came really quickly well packaged beautiful product
1st class service between ordering & delivery, great item great price
Great product my partner made up with it quick delivery
Everything arrived on time .and good Quality.
Bought the scratch map and paid to have it framed. Took about 10 days to arrive and I hadn’t realised from the description that it would be framed without glass. Given the price of framing I assumed there would be glass. I appreciate that it’s a scratch map hence why it would be left able to be scratched but I wanted the glass there to stop the kids scratching bits off for fun and ruining it so fairly pointless and waste of money. Had I realised I would have arranged framing myself.
First time ordering from Luckies & it was perfect from beginning to end. Great quality item, super fast delivery & 1st class service. Will definitely be back for more.
Delighted to find a different lsptyskeeve,& amazed at the delivery speed 😁 Very pleased indeed
Nice product and good quality and service thanks
Great service and prompt delivery
Very slow response from company. Sent a couple of emails to them as website kept saying I'd left paid items in basket, which was concerning as it was a gift. Eventually had to order it off Amazon as I didn't think it was going to arrive in time. They eventually replied the day the duplicate item arrived.
Product is as expected and was delivered quickly.
Product was amazing! The delivery time was really short and the product was better than expected
Love the range of perfect presents for loved ones 💙 I would rate it 5 star if they allowed personalisation of some sort or to attach a written message.
Luckies of London is rated 4.57 based on 144 reviews