Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
Wicked product...!
Luckies of London 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Great cool item...love it and lovely packaging. Great communication from seller and quick delivery.... many thanks
Great company, cool stuff
Luckies of London 5 star review on 13th January 2021
The posters looks exactly like the pictures. I recommend them
I have purchased an Europe Scratch Map as a surprise gift for my aunt and uncle and asked it to be delivered to their place. I still have no ideia if it has been delivered or not. Luckies didn’t send me a tracking number or an email saying it has been delivered. I have emailed Luckies, but no one got back to me so far. I don’t want to get in touch with my aunt and uncle to ask them and risk ruining the surprise. I am disappointed with the lack of feedback from Luckies.
prompt delivery, well protected item and really great quality.
Bought the Rock 🤘 headphone stand. Love it! Quick delivery and very well packaged. Thank you Luckies 😊
Fast delivery amazing product
Luckies of London 5 star review on 12th January 2021
great !!!!!!!!!!
Bought a smart phone magnifier works brilliant for my son and ended getting another one for my other son they love them work brilliant and always fast dispatch quick delivery brilliant
I ordered the rock on headphone stand on the 21st December and it arrived as promised the very next day. It was a last minute gift for my son and he absolutely loves it. It’s a really cool product and even looks great on its own, doesn’t need to be used to hold stuff. A must buy for any rock fan 🤘🏾🤘🏾
Really impressed with the item I purchased really nice packaging defo been using in the future 🤘🤘
When you're in Australia & your sister lives in the UK delivering gifts is hard. Thank you Luckies for solving this problem! Our Christmas delivery arrived promptly, the recipients were delighted with the items, & we found the excellent communication around the delivery details very reassuring.
Bought an item which was not sold anywhere else and was happy with the purchase as well as the quick delivery. Reccomended a1
Love the rock on heaphone display stand. Looks great on my shelf 🤘
Luckies of London 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Good communication quick dispatch & delivery! Happy with the item. Recommend
Luckies of London 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Easy ordering, beautiful unique products.
Great communication. Very quick delivery and great products.
Perfect service. I was looking for a novelty gift and found the perfect one at Luckies of London.
Quick dispatch and fantastic quality item
Luckies of London is rated 4.55 based on 62 reviews