Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
Loved this item for my Sons birthday. Easy to order and good delivery. sadly the box it came in dioes look a little 'tired' which is a shame as it is for a gift but the item inside is great. Hence 4 not 5 stars.
Very prompt service, item arrived as promised
Very quick delivery.
I was very pleased that you agreed to combine two orders so that I did not have to pay postage. It was greatly appreciated. I am very happy with my orders and the service you gave.
So pleased with my purchase which arrived within 48 hours of ordering. Will definitely use this site again. Many thanks.
Robust and does the job .
We couldn’t be happier with the customer service we received. We were called back promptly and both Luckies staff members could not have been more helpful. We needed a framed version of the stunning scratch map delivered the next day and Levi made it her priority to get this for us. She contacted the framers in person and kept us up to speed with regular email updates. Sure enough the map arrived early the next day in time for a birthday celebration and was a huge success. Will definitely be using Luckies again next time we need a really original, one off gift.
I have used Luckies a few times now and always been easy with quick delivery, we’ll packaged and no problems.
Really class love it and thank you very much.
Disappointing. I paid considerably more for next day delivery as it was meant as a present. Arrived a day late with no explanation or refund of my delivery costs.
Excellent product & service, delivered promptly. Bought for a friend having received one as a gift myself.
Product good. Ordering not so good. Having ordered one scratch map I received no acknowledgement but only a message to say that I seem to have left something in my cart.. Assuming I had not completed the order fully, I ordered again. Still no acknowledgement. As I was unable to make contact by telephone to query the situation, I found I was able to order the map from Amazon who acknowledged immediately. I eventually received your acknowledgement of 2 orders. Result: I received 3 scratch maps. Two more than I wanted.
Speedy delivery , on time and knew what was going on with the order from start to finish. Thank you Luckies
I bought this for my son and he thought it quite good but back to front as he had to place a mirror to see what was projected.
Excellent, efficient service. Only bought jigsaw puzzles so far but they are wonderful quality and worth framing once completed.
This is the second purchase I have made from Luckies. So impressed with their quick delivery time.
The item we ordered far surpassed our expectations and came in a box almost as interesting as the gift, i will certainly buy from Luckies again.
Doesn’t smell like described, disappointed considering
This is a new website I came across on FB and I thought I'd give it a try and bought 2 items (2 whistles) one in black and one in stainless steel they fit neatly into a keyring and could be handy if your ever in a spot of bother they both arrived within a couple of days and were excellently packaged in there own presentation.boxes I was amazed at the care and attention to detail for an item under £10 so I would strongly recommend this firm Luckies of London to you all well worth a browse through they're extensive online catalogue you won't be disappointe
Brilliant original pieces easy to order from and fast service
Luckies of London is rated 4.58 based on 124 reviews