Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
The item was tarnished/marked. Emailed them and although they did reply initially when I replied back I never heard from them again and the issue has not been resolved. The item does come in a cool box and is a good size and weight, just damaged which is a shame.
Very simple but effective bag!
The magnetic holder didn’t hold the scratch map at the bottom at all, it just slid off. very disappointing
Great product, great price, came very quick.
easy to order, delivery good. Very pleased will order again.
Good quality product. It is as it appears online. Speedy delivery too. Would definitely recommend
Great value product, it was well packaged and delivered on time. I am really going to enjoy using this product
Received item broken - emailed them numerous times but had no correspondence back - will not use them again
We are sorry that you have not received a response regarding the faulty product, we would love to get this order replaced/ refunded for you. Please can you forward your original email to Shop@luckies.co.uk We look forward to solving this issue for you. Luckies
DPD messed up delivery so never got parcel. Spoke to Luckies who said they would help, but they never did. Total waste of time & money.
Hello Dan, We are really sorry that you have had an issue with your order, we have investigated this issue and responded back to you via email. We aim to get this resolved ASAP. We apologise again for the inconvenience.
Quick delivery no issues
Delighted with purchase ,very original and quick delivery definitely use again,many thanks.
Bought a 'Rock On' hand for headphones for my grandson, a budding DJ, he loved it! Just as described on the website.
Good quality prompt service
Loved this site, great stuff
I received the map within two days I then got on a flight with it and took it to Tahiti where I gave it to a well traveled sailor who absolutely loved it!😀
Preps to great creative ideas. I hope the product quality can be as competitive.
Ordered the world scratch-off map for Christmas gift - it arrived safely and speedily - was very pleased - excellent Christmas gift !
Initially got a faulty product but it was replaced swiftly and free of charge without hesitation. Great service. 10/10 would recommend!
I have made purchases with L of L several times and have always been delighted with the order process and delivery time. The items arrive well packaged.
Very prompt delivery. Bright scented candle gift
Luckies of London is rated 4.51 based on 173 reviews