Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
I brought the fuel candle didnt really smell like fuel or anything car related my tracking details were completely wrong said it was being delivered to Edinburgh i libe in norwich the can the candle came in was pretty cool tho
Very poor communication, not email to say my parcel had been dispatched no confirmation that it had been delivered. Found my parcel what I believe is a day after it was delivered in my recycling box. Luckily there was a lot of bubble wrap over the frame as the box was soaking wet. If John Lewis had the item in stock I would have bought from them as they have better communication, updates and delivery times. Item is very beautiful though.
Hi - very sorry to hear you had problems with the delivery of your order. Could you please contact us on shop@luckies.co.uk with your order details so we can investigate? Thank you.
Well you did ask so...Box and protective packaging too much for 2 smallish items. Items at the bottom of the box so protective packaging redundant. ‘Stitch Up ‘ journal was just that - no needles or thread! Lucky, because I sew, I have plenty of each. Incomplete item therefore wasn’t worth the money and disappointing. Soup socks are okay.
Hi Barbara - thanks for your feedback. It sounds like you may have received a faulty Stitch Up as it should include 4 x needles and 4 x thread. Please email shop@luckies.co.uk to confirm what was missing and we will sort things out. Thanks.
Luckies of London is rated 4.57 based on 82 reviews