Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
Loved the puzzle, really original gift idea and great quality!
Bought the Barbican conservatory puzzle and a candle making kit as a birthday gift for a special person to me who I haven’t been able to see for a while.
She absolutely loved it. Started the puzzle straight away.

Well presented delivery and high quality.
Love Luckies - great quirky gifts! Really original!!
Absolutely love this. Arrived quickly and well packaged. I know my niece will love it
Great service - very quick delivery !
Luckies of London 5 star review on 25th February 2021
I discovered Luckies whilst looking for a new puzzle for lockdown. Really happy with the 2 puzzles I bought - best quality I've seen so far.
I was on waiting list for an item, email notification came through and bob was your uncle!
Bought and delivered in just a couple of days. Spot on
Luckies of London 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Good value for money, not high quality but for the money if you know a bit of sharpening is very helpful.
It looks great!
Luckies of London 5 star review on 13th February 2021 Luckies of London 5 star review on 13th February 2021
I love the original products from Luckies, particularly the Rock on head/earphone holder 🤘.
Luckies of London 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Great quality and delivery.
Service was excellent and no glitches in delivery or description of product. A pleasure to deal with.
Quick delivery
Have not received my order yet
Bought a gift from here so I can't actually comment on the quality. I got regular updates on shipping and it delivered quickly; the recipient was pleased. They have smoe great unique products so will definitely order again.
Very cute products!
Delivery received today Thank you.
Special thanks to Levi in customer services to resolve delivery issues.
I brought the fuel candle didnt really smell like fuel or anything car related my tracking details were completely wrong said it was being delivered to Edinburgh i libe in norwich the can the candle came in was pretty cool tho
Lovely puzzle
Very fast delivery with great communication.
Luckies of London is rated 4.57 based on 82 reviews