Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
The map I purchased came crinkled
Hi Millie Sorry to hear that your map arrived damaged. Please contact us on shop@luckies.co.uk and we will make sure a replacement map is sent out ASAP. Thanks
Have not received my order yet
My iPhone magnifier was broken when I received it. I have also not received another item that I paid for. It was on the invoice, but not in the box.
Hi Joseph. Apologies for the problem with your order. It is very rare that items arrive damaged and this is wholly unacceptable. Please email us on shop@luckies.co.uk and we can discuss the best way to resolve the issue. Thanks.
This website is no good. I ordered 11th of December with hope that I could get the items before Christmas. Now it is 23th of December and the only thing that has happened is a withdrawal of my money from my credit card. No shipping confirmation and not a word of any delays. I am going to ask for a refund and had to get the Christmas presents from other places. Hope they at least answer my refund request even if they have not answered any of my enquiries regarding the order I have placed.
Hi - Apologies for the delay in receiving your order. We quote a delivey time of 1-2 weeks to Norway. Unfortunately it looks like this wil be closer to two weeks. There are also some delays with postal services due to the effects of COVID. Please email us shop@luckies.co.uk and we will be able to look into tracking information and see how we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.
I’d love to comment on your products. Sadly I can’t. Because you use DPD as a delivery service, instead of the Royal Mail, I have waited in twice only for them to fail to deliver. Never ordering from you again
Hi - very sorry to hear you've had problems with the delivery of your order. We switched to DPD for UK deliveries a while back due to ongoing issues with Royal Mail, and have found DPD to be more reliable on the whole. Please email shop@luckies.co.uk with your order details and we will contact DPD to find out what has happened. Thank you, and apologies once again.
Luckies of London is rated 4.60 based on 105 reviews