Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
Good value for money, not high quality but for the money if you know a bit of sharpening is very helpful.
It looks great!
Luckies of London 5 star review on 13th February 2021 Luckies of London 5 star review on 13th February 2021
I love the original products from Luckies, particularly the Rock on head/earphone holder 🤘.
Luckies of London 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Great quality and delivery.
Service was excellent and no glitches in delivery or description of product. A pleasure to deal with.
Quick delivery
Have not received my order yet
Bought a gift from here so I can't actually comment on the quality. I got regular updates on shipping and it delivered quickly; the recipient was pleased. They have smoe great unique products so will definitely order again.
Very cute products!
Delivery received today Thank you. Special thanks to Levi in customer services to resolve delivery issues.
I brought the fuel candle didnt really smell like fuel or anything car related my tracking details were completely wrong said it was being delivered to Edinburgh i libe in norwich the can the candle came in was pretty cool tho
Lovely puzzle
Very fast delivery with great communication.
Wicked product...!
Luckies of London 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Great cool item...love it and lovely packaging. Great communication from seller and quick delivery.... many thanks
Great company, cool stuff
Luckies of London 5 star review on 13th January 2021
The posters looks exactly like the pictures. I recommend them
Update: Luckies got in touch with me and sent me my parcel's tracking number. The parcel was delivered a little over a week later and I got a shipping charge refund. I have purchased an Europe Scratch Map as a surprise gift for my aunt and uncle and asked it to be delivered to their place. I still have no ideia if it has been delivered or not. Luckies didn’t send me a tracking number or an email saying it has been delivered. I have emailed Luckies, but no one got back to me so far. I don’t want to get in touch with my aunt and uncle to ask them and risk ruining the surprise. I am disappointed with the lack of feedback from Luckies.
prompt delivery, well protected item and really great quality.
Bought the Rock 🤘 headphone stand. Love it! Quick delivery and very well packaged. Thank you Luckies 😊
Luckies of London is rated 4.58 based on 95 reviews