Luckies of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luckies of London
Read Luckies of London Reviews
Good communication quick dispatch & delivery! Happy with the item. Recommend
Luckies of London 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Easy ordering, beautiful unique products.
Great communication. Very quick delivery and great products.
Perfect service. I was looking for a novelty gift and found the perfect one at Luckies of London.
Quick dispatch and fantastic quality item
Lovely item better than I expected
Superb
Excellent service, arrived quickly. 'rock on hand' headphone holder is amazing! Excellent quality...bought one of each size. Husband and son going to love them! Will shop here again....Rock on! 🤘
Bought 2 as gifts, the beer socks came as advertised in the beer can packaging.

The cocktail ones not only came in a card box (not as shown on the website when purchased) but also were a different height.
Great service. Will def be back.
Great product, high quality, as seen on website.
My iPhone magnifier was broken when I received it. I have also not received another item that I paid for. It was on the invoice, but not in the box.
Hi Joseph.
Apologies for the problem with your order. It is very rare that items arrive damaged and this is wholly unacceptable. Please email us on shop@luckies.co.uk and we can discuss the best way to resolve the issue.
Thanks.
Beautiful selection of gift ideas. And prompt service. Very pleased.
I'm I'm absolutely thrilled with this item , prompt service . It is a christmas present for my son , so I'm sure he will be well pleased with it .
This website is no good. I ordered 11th of December with hope that I could get the items before Christmas. Now it is 23th of December and the only thing that has happened is a withdrawal of my money from my credit card. No shipping confirmation and not a word of any delays. I am going to ask for a refund and had to get the Christmas presents from other places. Hope they at least answer my refund request even if they have not answered any of my enquiries regarding the order I have placed.
Hi - Apologies for the delay in receiving your order. We quote a delivey time of 1-2 weeks to Norway. Unfortunately it looks like this wil be closer to two weeks. There are also some delays with postal services due to the effects of COVID. Please email us shop@luckies.co.uk and we will be able to look into tracking information and see how we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.
Easy ordering, good price, well packaged, arrived promptly
Fantastic service, from ordering to my item being received. Would recommend your products and most definitely if your looking for something a bit different.
Great! Well packaged and speedy delivery.
Customer service is outstanding! Excellent experience I’ve had when it comes to helping the customer and ensuring that the order arrived at the earliest time. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Quick delivery
Great range of unusual presents and quick delivery!
Luckies of London is rated 4.52 based on 67 reviews