Love Struck Reviews

Kelly Y
Love Struck 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Laura D
Laura J
You've taken all of the barriers away from the herculean task of smoothie making, leaving just the simplest part of the process and the joy of drinking it! From what I've tried so far (Matcha the day, the breakfast smoothie and chocolate milkshake), the quality is very high. Less waste, more taste: how can you go wrong with that! Keep doing what you do and I'll definitely keep buying. Many thanks 🙂
This is such a brilliant idea. Exactly what I needed. I get all the goodness I don’t get in my diet, from smoothies. I was constantly wasting food and money experimenting, whereas LoveStruck do it all for me. I get to choose which smoothies I fancy and It gets delivered straight to my door. They all taste amazing!
I have tried a few companies and lovestruck smoothies are by far the best tasting with a very good variety of flavours.
I’ve tried two of the smoothies and one of the shakes so far and they’re lovely! Arrived quickly and well packaged :)
Love Struck 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Very easy to make love Them
Great, cost affective packs for my smoothies. Nothing particularly fancy but happy with them and will order again.
Very impressed with your product. perfect packaging and presentation and the taste is not disappointing.
Lovely smoothies bursting with flavour 😋 and the variety is great so much to choose from!
I found out about these smoothies via David Lloyd, who sell them in their bar. Absolutely love the Matcha smoothie and it won’t take me long to get through the stash in the freezer.
Great smoothies, arrived on time and taste really good. Love the recyclable packaging
Very Good products!
Hi love this companies attitude for a start.. really great customer service.. and the products are fab. They are really helping myself and daughter to consume more fruit and veg and in a really fun way. I’d highly recommend.
I am so pleased with my purchase of smoothies. Absolutely lush!
Product turned up in well insulated packaging and still frozen! The products themselves are fantastic! Can’t wait to try them as cocktails over the summer too 🤩🤩
Love Struck 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Love the fruit flavoured smoothies, I’ll be putting another order in soon!
Love Struck 5 star review on 29th April 2021
These smoothies are amazing. I bought 20 for myself and the family have almost devoured them in 4 days. Fruit really fresh and the flavour combinations are delicious. Coco Loco is the current favourite! Will be putting my next order in soon.
Miss sold I thought these were already bottled
Hi Louanna, I'm so sorry to hear that you thought our products were bottled - so that we don't mislead anyone else can I ask how you found out about us? Was it a particular ad that made you think this? Thanks in advance!
Ahhhh what can I say!? Love struck smoothie pouches are the best that I have tried. On top of being totally delicious, there’s a wide range with added ingredients for that extra healthy boost. The flavours are super well balanced and they are fantastic value for money. I couldn’t believe I was getting 20 in a box!
That's literally the nicest thing that anyone has said to us... Thank you so much!
Excellent .. kids loved them .. delicious taste both smoothies and milkshake. Great easy to use , saves time in the mornings, no slicing fruit.The portions in the bags are spot on
Absolutely love the convenience of having my smoothies ready to mix. Saves time, effort and space in the freezer 👍🏼 Highly recommend!
Love Struck is rated 4.85 based on 126 reviews