Love Struck Reviews

Love Struck 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Kelly Y
Love Struck 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Laura D
So convenient, so tasty and so refreshing. A much easier way to enjoy smoothies and LoveStruck takes all the guess work out and gives you the exact amount of ingredient tastiness in a bag! Gone are the days my freezer is packed full of big frozen bags of spinach, berries etc, now just brilliant little bags perfectly blended.
Love Struck 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Great value for money with most smoothies under £2! When I make smoothies at home usually some ingredients go to waste, with veg pre-packaged and pre-chopped to the right amount, there's no more waste and I save lots of time. Also, they are delicious!
Brilliant smoothie’s even the green ones, my whole family are getting the goodness they need without even knowing it. And super easy with 0 mess.
Fast and efficient service with a great selection of products. I'm new to blending and this has made life so convenient! High quality,hassle free products at a great price
Absolutely love these smoothies! I bought the ‘gym bundle’ they are great. Really tasty and filling
Loving these smoothies, i tend to put a bit less liquid in and eat it as a sorbet rather than drinking it, bliss
My first order and I love them. I have one for lunch as I have an eating window (no breakfast). They taste really delicious. I will definitely be ordering again. I am using coconut water or flavoured water, no sugar. After a week, I still enjoy for flavours, but I do have just one thing....pips......the pips are driving me mad and I have to keep a tissue to spit them out at every mouthful when I am having a smoothie with pips. I have tried straining it through a juice sieve, but it takes absolutely ages and I lose all the flesh. Is there any way of removing the pips your end. I know that is probably a difficult thing to do.
I ordered the Fruit Smoothie bundle and it's delicious, love these flavours!
The shakes are so good. Really high quality and make really good adult drinks too if you turn them into hard shakes with a shot of rum etc.
Perfect size pouches. Taste great. Quick delivery. Great variety
I dont know where to start... As someone who hates vegetables I am transformed! I actually look forward to my morning smoothie and what brilliant and tasteful one i will get to have. Even the flavours I wasn't 100% sold on have turned out to be lovely ! I have been mixing my smoothies with apple juice and I dont think I will try anything else as they are just PERFECT
Your smoothies are delicious and very good for you and I love sharing them with my cousin when we go to mummy and daddy’s coffee shop! Poppy age 6
Finally! Tasty, healthy smoothies in a super-convenient package. The service and product work just as you'd want them to. Could not be simpler. I just hope they can scale because everyone is going to want these soon! 🤔
I’ve started taking these smoothies daily for either a breakfast meal or lunch. They are so filling and taste amazing! I currently use coconut milk or oats milk instead of apple juice and they are so tasty and filling. Deffo recommend
Absolutely love these smoothies & will definitely be buying them again. Excellent quality & taste lovely. Can't recommend them enough!
Super simple to make, bought one of every flavour, haven't had a flavour I didn't like yet (halfway through them!)
So glad I found these! They are quick, easy, super convenient and more importantly super tasty. No more wasted produce sat in the fridge waiting for me to make my own. I'd definitely recommend trying Pash n Shoot and the Big 5!
Love Struck 5 star review on 24th September 2021
oh wow, thank you SO much for taking the time to let us know that you liked them - what a great start to the week! LS x
I'm in love with the product, fresh, tasteful, no waster just absolutely blown away! I am still trying the different concoctions I have ordered, so far so good. I love the ones I have tried for each has a different reason. How do some of them come out so thick? I do mix mine with either pineapple juice, coconut water and for the green smoothies, I use almond milk. For my kale, spinach and mango I added banana and I'd prob add some dates for that extra sweet taste. All in all I am a VERY satisfied customer and cant wait for the soups!
oh what a fab review, thank you SO much for taking the time to let us know what you think, and very useful to hear about what you mix them with too! LS x
Great mix of smoothies arrived quick and well packaged
I love these smoothies! No cleaning, peeling or chopping makes it quick and easy to make a healthy, nutritious and refreshing drink. As the ingredients are frozen it means I don’t have any waste due to fruit going out of date. Excellent!
So tasty! I've not had one yet that I don't like. So handy to have it all portioned out for a speedy breakfast!
Love Struck is rated 4.86 based on 145 reviews