Jenson Samuel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jenson Samuel

Tell us how Jenson Samuel made you happy
Quite disappointed that my suit was shipped in a flimsy plastic bag that was holed by the time it reached me. The jacket wasn't even wrapped. By the time I took it out of the bag, it looked like someone had dragged it across the floor and left it there for a week.
I’m still waiting on 2 of my items to turn up.
Order my Shirt from JS, Delivered quickly. Well packed and great quality.
James was excellent, such a delightful service. Definitely recommend
Visited your shop in Skipton and as my item wasn't in stock the assistant directed me to order online, which was very helpful. The bow tie set is fab and arrived in very quick timescales. Thanks for your help and free delivery
Good boots, ordering and delivery no problem. I bought these for my husband. Would use again.
Great service and great suits. Would highly recommend and would purchase again!!!
Ordered the Dion blue 3 piece tweed suit at 9pm Wednesday, delivered at 10.30am Friday in time for wedding that day, all fits perfect, brilliant quality, top draw service. Will Definately be using these going forward.
Superb service, highly recommended, lovely boots, very pleased, would buy again, many thanks. Roger Birdseye.
Unfortunately the item ordered did not fit. Had to return the item and was refunded within 48 hour's of posting it. Very good communication throughout
Delivery very quick exactly what I was looking for
The suit is a very bad fit, the shoulders have a strange extra bit of material which pokes out like something from an 80's glam rock band. When putting the jacket on the lining pushed out of the cuffs and the whole three piece had unfinished off bits of thread popping out of about fifty percent of the seams. Don't waste your money, honestly it's not worth £100 let alone the £300 they charge.
Hi Ben, we’re really sorry that your not totally happy with the suit, I can see that you currently haven’t returned the item to us. We do offer a 30 day returns policy for refund or exchange so if you are not totally satisfied please return it. If you have any questions or would like us to assist further, please get in touch with us and we would happily help
As always great quality, great fitting, great price and great designs
Great shirts, great service. Not been let down once. Lovely designs too.
Tie set arrived quickly and was exactly as ordered. It’s good quality and well worth the price tag. Would recommend.
Purchased a three-piece suit online, asked questions via chat line and had immediate accurate responses. Rapid delivery and when requested a smaller size waistcoat the exchange process was easy and immediate again. Brilliant service, I could ask for no more.
Excellent service and advice
No complaints. Suit arrived safely and no issues. Will use again.
very nice Store where I tried on the jacket I was looking for, ordered online once I'd made my mind up and received the suit the next day. great quality and looks fantastic. will buy from them again
Came into the store today to purchase a three piece suit with my wife to be. We was greated by Samuel who made us feel really welcome. Great knowledge of the Marc Darcy suits. Being the big guy I am, I was nervous beforehand as I was worried I wouldn't get a suit. Samuel eased my nerves and made me feel better about myself. Lovely young man, great service. Truly a credit to the store. Will definitely shop again, thank you.
Jenson Samuel is rated 4.89 based on 103 reviews