GRATE FIREPLACE ACCESSORIES Reviews

of reviewers recommend GRATE FIREPLACE ACCESSORIES

About GRATE FIREPLACE ACCESSORIES:

Grate Fireplace Accessories is your one stop shop for finding affordable, top quality and stylish fireside accessories for your fire.

We have a huge range of durable products to choose from available in many different designs, styles, sizes and finishes suiting both the modern and traditional fireplace. With such an extensive range of fireplace accessories in stock you can be sure to find what you're looking for.

sales@gratefireplaceaccessories.co.uk

UNIT 30 GOYT MILL

Tell us how GRATE FIREPLACE ACCESSORIES made you happy
Lovely hearth real solid very heavy and cut to size It made our lounge
GRATE FIREPLACE ACCESSORIES 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Fab paint and good communication.
Happy with product
Despite the stove being 20+ years old, GFA stocked the right ceramic glass. It was delivered by Royal Mail on schedule. My only gripe is the additional delivery cost because we are classed as Highlands & Islands though we live just outside the Aberdeen City boundary.
Excellent fast and efficient service, thank you!
Very helpful staff and prompt delivery Very good quality grate, dustpan and front piece
Our order was delivered quicker than anticipated and the goods were perfect.
Excellent quality, fast delivery and I would recommend their products
I have been looking for ages to find a company that was not extortionate on postage as most companies were trying to charge me 10 times the postage. Grate Fireplace were very very reasonable on postage and excellent on delivery and the tiles arrived in perfect condition as they were well packaged. I would definitely recommend Grate Fireplace for all your Fireplace needs.
Had the stove paint. Did the job very well. Covers efficiently. Well pleased.
All good no one else had in stock
Very pleased great quality product best I’ve ever had
Arrived quickly and as described.
I purchased a hearth fender for my fireplace I’m so pleased with it it’s quite stunning . My order was delivered in less than 24 hours and the price was very reasonable as well I’ve had a lot of comments from friends & family so Thankyou
GRATE FIREPLACE ACCESSORIES 5 star review on 6th May 2022
The fire place accessory was delivered promptly. The fire fender is beautiful. Although on one of the corners the silver has a few marks on it. Not quite finished off, but not too noticeable
Great service.
Excellent service. Hearth surround is better than I had hoped and fits perfectly. Sturdy and quite heavy duty. Very pleased.
Bought a coal fire nest and a fender several months ago. After the 2nd day the fender broke. After approx 3 months the nest started falling to pieces. I spoke online to some guy about the fender who was downright offhand and said I should have informed them within 2 weeks. Not sure what 2 weeks has to do with it as it was still only 3 weks old. I called about the nest. The lady I spoke to said it should last up to 2years and she would look into it, could I send photos , which I did. She ignored me. I called a second time about the nest and left a message which was also ignored. As far as I'm concerned the reviews are suspect and I'll certainly be giving them a miss in future.
Really good service, items arrived quickly, Very pleased with the fire fender, very helpful on the telephone. I will use GFA again
It has not come by the royal mail yet, that makes It very poor.
Fast delivery and great communication.
GRATE FIREPLACE ACCESSORIES is rated 4.58 based on 735 reviews