Eyetek Surveillance ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eyetek Surveillance ltd
From the start they have been more than helpful and very patient to me a excellent company I am more than satisfied I would recommend eyetek every time
A top company to deal with.
The best car tracker available don't you get what you paid for well worth every penny. Staff are very friendly and helpful
Excellent customer service, they were very helpful with an issue I had regarding a camera I bought 2 years ago!
Great company to deal with. Would deal with again and definitely recommend.
A reliable and honest company that I would have no hesitation in buying from again. I had a problem with an item I had purchased 11 months ago but Eyetek resolved it professionally and quickly.
I needed a camera to catch a thief from the works safe. I pestered Eyetek with several email questions about size, concealment etc. I received prompt, patient, accurate and pragmatic replies - once I had made up my mind, delivery was next day. Simply cannot be faulted
I really appreciate our delivery. We selected several products and will be back for more. We had an oik vandalising and stealing property. This equipment not only gave us immediate stress relief because we knew we were going to be able to prove who was doing it, but it is quite a relief to go from victim to secret squirrel and vindicated party. I would also recommend the products for discreet installation for peace of mind or protection of an elderly person with carers or others that support them in their home. Products are easy to use so long as you can go up a stepladder and use a drill. Items arrive in plain outer and inner packaging so no one will know what is arriving.
Good website. Easy ordering. Prompt delivery and email contact excellent when delivery details needed to be clarified. Enormously reassuring and supportive in a difficult situation.
Fantastic after sales service i could not ask for better well done for all your help Bob
Great quality home security kit. Well made and delivered very quickly. Cocked up the order online but they corrected it for me with no problems at all. I would highly recommend buying from this company.
I rang with an enquiry which was very helpful and the person was knowledgeable about the product, the delivery came when said. I was very satisfied with the service, the product.
Good size and most importantly very good battery life. Have now bought a couple of Eyetek and their customer service and technical help is second to none. Even very stupid questions and problems caused by user error are dealt with professionally. will be using them again.
I had a few queries on how to use my product to it best ability and had to phone them a few times. Each member of staff I spoke to were very helpful and understanding. Everything was explained patiently (I am new to all this technology!)
I recently purchased a product from this company. Suffice to say an unsteady mind is very much settled! Great value for what you get too! Thank you!
Very good service
Quick delivery via courier Good service
Other than the problem of ringing when only the receptionist was there, my fault, not their's, and once I got through to the right staff, they were really good to deal with. They answered some questions I had about the product, and agreed to ship via the post office as I need the item quickly, rather than by courier, which takes an age to get to the remote location in which I live. The device that I bought seemed expensive at first, but the quality is first rate, so don't judge their products on price, you need to feel the quality.
Not being tech savvy myself, the guys at Eyetek have been really helpful and patient. The device was easy to use and I got to grips with how to use it quickly. I have already recommended them to others.
Product is very good and works perfect. The device is better than I thought with high resolution and sound recording. Looks exactly like a real PIR, fantastic. Eyetek even extended the power lead to a few meters so i can route the power cable to the power socket. Very quick delivery that was timed to within the hour so easy to catch. Perfect Eyetek 10/10 Thanks
Eyetek Surveillance ltd is rated 4.92 based on 92 reviews