Eyetek Surveillance ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eyetek Surveillance ltd
Everything has gone smoothly, from placing the order to delivery. Item is great and quality is brilliant. Still can't work out how to do the time stamp, despite following the instructions to a T, but not a big issue.
Product exactly as described and very fast service, no faults!
Simple to use and works as advertised.
What can I say, Great service from Eyetek as usual. Very prompt in fulfilling my order. Excellent customer service, Would highly recommend.
Excellent service fast response and delivery very pleased
Very good for the price
Very efficient in carrying out my order and in answering my technical query.
Very good good luck to you
I can't thank Jordan enough for his after-sales service - it was first rate. He solved the teething problems I had with the software and now my covert surveillance cameras are working exactly as I'd hoped.
Decent people to deal with and very good customer service. Would definitely do business with them again.
Excellent service, fast delivery and good quality products. I would recommend this vendor for anyone wishing to use their services.
easy to talk to. seem to be very knowledgeable on their subject.
Good quality and delivered in time
Very good service!
Eyetek has the best products, a good range of price and gadget features and the nice chap there sent it quick. He tests everything before sending, is honest and is approachable if you need any help. I don't go anywhere else.
Had a concern and was dealt with promptly and resolved many thanks
All good. The equipment is first class.
Very easy to set up Very fit for my purpose
As always delivery fast ,great product ,technical support at hand many thanks
Not tried it properly yet…good on the delivery thanks…little problem and they phoned me back…thank you…
Eyetek Surveillance ltd is rated 4.8 based on 124 reviews