Eyetek Surveillance ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eyetek Surveillance ltd
Had a concern and was dealt with promptly and resolved many thanks
All good. The equipment is first class.
The cam is not connecting to the Wi-fi
Very easy to set up Very fit for my purpose
As always delivery fast ,great product ,technical support at hand many thanks
I have purchased 4 items recently. 1) Air freshener camera Wi-Fi, 6 months Battery life. 2) Picture Frame with built-in WI-FI Camera, 3) sports water bottle with built-in Camera and Bug hunter. Every item was not in the original box except one, some of them were missing parties etc. The quality and repacking and price don't march at all.
Hi I am sorry you are not happy with the packaging, as these items are customised they do not usually have the original packaging, if there are any parts missing please let us know so we can address this, we were not aware of anything missing until you wrote a review Regards Phil Stevens Director
Not tried it properly yet…good on the delivery thanks…little problem and they phoned me back…thank you…
I had ordered the product on the Eyetek website(usb port). The product had arrived.I tried to set it up by downloading the dv380 app, but it did not allow me to download. I had contacted a member of the Eyetek team and she had sent me a new QR code to download the app from. As I scanned it it had downloaded the app but weren’t loading up as it said the app was not supported by Apple. Also the order reference number was not displayed via email.
Great product! Quality is perfect. Great customer service. Next day delivery
Fault but sorted promptly
Discreet efficient professional and high quality equipment
Service was good and the device worked.
Good communication Quick delivery Very helpful guys!
Great piece of kit Delivered on time and does the job well
Excellent.... That's just what my grand mother needed for her safety
Good product good delivery good value.
Great transaction experience. Unfortunately, the pen camera was not the right product for me. However, before and after-sales service was 10/10. Quick and secured delivery from Eyetek. I requested a refund and EyeTek issued a full refund without any hesitation. I would love to custom with Eyetek again. Thank you for your support throughout.
VG - great for baby monitoring
As always perfect service, browse the perfect website, choose product, pay and it arrives within 2 days, no hassle, no issues. Will continue to be a loyal customer, happy days!
Order process was nice and simple. Cpear pricing and no hidden extras. Delivery was nice and quick, an order update would have been nice but I guess owing to the nature of the products people may not want this.
Eyetek Surveillance ltd is rated 4.8 based on 124 reviews