Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

All good, delivered on time and totally faultless. Thanks
Recently purchased an electric motor from these guys , superb servive and just what i was looking for , highly recomended
As a new customer returning to RC planes after45 yrs the Chaps at Elite have been a very great help.

Thankyou, David from Derbyshire
Fast and efficient service
Great website with easy instructions for Online ordering. Was impressed with staff trying to phone me to be sure of correct address for delivery
We were very pleased with the knowledge and helpfulness of the staff member we spoke to.
Good service and quick delivery.
Purchase of modelling materials. Items as described and delivered promptly. Thanks
Quick and accurate. Stayed in touch. Excellent.
Fast and efficient service
Great sales support and knowledge of products and easy to find what I'm looking for ,and simple shopping basket and checkout and method of paying ,will be shopping for more RC truck parts for all my projects
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Excellent just wot ordered
Great price, quick delivery and friendly service.
Communication from the courier took a bit of guesswork though, as they delivered the parcel from 'Century UK' not 'Elite Models'...
Good prices, quick service and well packed.

What a handy place to deal with!
Great service and items delivered very quickly.
The product is exactly as I expected. Unfortunately it will be sometime
Before I can use it. I have been sidelined for about three months with a
badly broken leg.😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Had in stock all the paints I needed and I received them quickly after ordering.
Had the parts I wanted (spare propellors) and sent them promptly. Very happy 🙂
It was a gift for my son in law very efficient service and arrived very quickly thank you
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,426 reviews