Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

Goods arrived within timescale and performed their task well.
Ordered a crawler online. Same afternoon had a call to make sure I had all I needed. The truck was delivered quicker than expected, it had a a part missing and I managed to get a spare from then the next day which kept me running. Super service and would highly recommend.
Service was fast. Shipping cost was also reasonable and fast.
Excellent service, very prompt delivery’s and very good products, which have already given hours of fun.
Would highly recommend.
Excellent service.....great prices.....good communication....prompt delivery
Prompt and efficient transaction
Great service and fast shipping
Great service, will definitely be using again .
First time I've used Elite Models... the purchased body shell arrived with a large scratch on the door. Images and a polite email was sent to hopefully get this resolved. I've not heard back from Elite and now left with a model that I cannot use and I'm out of pocket. I trust this is an oversight by Elite Models and that they will send the replacement as soon as possible. It's a real pity as I'm using my RC modelling to keep my mind off continued surgery during recovery.
Excellent service
Fast and efficient service
Great service, will use again :)
Quick service, good product. A little more expensive than alternatives but did have stock. Used propellers for top race c285 and fit perfectly.
First class service prompt delivery
Excellent service.
The part arrived quickly. Unfortunately it was the wrong part.
I contacted Elite models and they told me they would refund me plus my postage costs.
This happend very quickly with no hassle.
Very good customer service and I would reccomend them to others.
Cliff
I'm not an expert on model planes but I knew what I wanted as a gift for my nephew. Because the products are obviously curated and described by experts I was easily able to find the right glider. I guess they could have dispatched the glider a little sooner or offered more options for delivery but to be honest I'm very glad not to be relying on Amazon, and the delivery service was fine.
item did not arrive as soon as expected but due to circumstances at the moment i understand.
Came across Elite Models online , good fast service ,would definitely use again
Excellent service. The item arrived quickly and was well wrapped in a box.
Order came through very quickly and packaged well to prevent any damage, great service
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,427 reviews