Direct Order Blinds Reviews

Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Victoria Childs
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Brilliant company to deal with. I’ve placed two orders recently for Perfect Fit blinds, one for the bathroom window (to see if it’s worked) and then three for my lounge bay. Communication was excellent, orders were received early and it does literally fit straight away, and I’m rubbish at DIY.
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 21st July 2021 Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Hi John, thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your new Perfect Fit blinds - they look lovely in your window! It's so nice to see our blinds in their new homes :) - Sophie
It would be nice if you could also deliver outside the UK, I have now received the order through a friend
Hello, thank you for your feedback, however, we do ship outside the UK. Apologies for the confusion, we hope you were pleased with your order.
I have just received my blind and want to thank the team for making the whole ordering, delivery and fitting processes so easy and straightforward. We are often very quick to moan but far less willing to recognise great performance and say thank you. The blind is exactly as ordered and was dispatched on the date promised. The instructions and supplied tools made the fitting really easy and clear. All in all a really great experience with a high quality and well made product sold in an easy, painless and reliable manner. This company is a good example of how things should be done. Thanks to all who made this transaction so painless.
Hi Gary, wow, what a lovely and kind review - you've definitely made our day! We are so glad that you were happy with our service and the quality of our blinds - hearing reviews like this definitely makes it all worth while. Thank you so much again, I will pass your thanks on to the rest of the team. - Sophie
Ordered wrong clips for blinds,customer care was really helpful and sent new ones straight away.
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Hi Tamlyn, thank you so much for your kind review, we are so pleased that you are happy with your purchase! Thank you for sharing this photo with us too - it's so nice to see our blinds in their new homes!
Good communication and blinds arrived within a day of expected estimate. Perfect fit blinds were well made and pretty easy to put up. We're really please and will be ordering more!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review, Ally. We are so pleased that you are happy with your blinds, please let us know if you need any assistance with future purchases!
Excellent product and service
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review, Matt!
Excellent customer service, great product. If you thinking of going ‘on line’ to order blinds don’t hesitate with Direct Order Blinds.
Thank you so much for your kind words Carl, we are so pleased that you were happy with your purchase!
Very pleased with a couple of Intu blinds we ordered for a kitchen window. Very unobtrusive, easy to fit and use, look great.
Thank you for leaving us such a kind review, Alan! We are so pleased that you are happy with your Intu blinds.
Beautifully made blinds (perfect fit) and needed some help with fitting them, so called up and they were very helpful and sent me extra fittings to get over my problem and these arrived the next day. Very pleased with my purchase and will use again for the rest of my windows.
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review Johnna, it really means a lot to us! We are so pleased that you're happy with your new Perfect Fit blind!
A little concerned at first regarding the blinds. ordered just one blind.Delighted with it, I have now another three. Would recommend.
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Thank you so much for your kind review, Victoria. Your Allusion blinds look absolutely lovely - so glad that you are pleased with them!
Easy to follow instructions to get right measurements and fitting. Good quality product and arrived within suggested time frame. Communication good. All in all a very good company to deal with
Thank you so much for leaving us such a kind review. We are so pleased that you were happy with your purchase!
Excellent service highly recommended
Thank you for your kind review Margaret!
1st class service and blinds fitted perfectly.
Thank you for your review Cliff, so glad that you are happy with your new blinds!
I could not recommend this company enough. Excellent customer service helped put our minds at rest and we purchased Allusion blinds for our patio doors. The price was half we were quoted elsewhere. Delivered on time, in very substantial packaging to prevent damage. Fitting was very straightforward and the blinds look amazing.
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 28th May 2021 Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Thank you so much for leaving us such a kind review! Your Allusion blinds look absolutely lovely - they fit the space perfectly! Thank you so much for your kind words again :)
We needed a small replacement part for an existing blind, the name of which we didn't know. Staff were incredibly helpful, sending us the name of the part and a link to it, then delivering it 24 hours after I placed the order. Fantastic service!
Thank you for your kind review Fionn! We are so glad that we could assist you :)
Wonderful service. Great communication and able to send a large format image (outside web portal) without much compression. Arrived millimetre accurate to the window size. Good quality print with nice light diffusion through it. Many thanks, recommended.
Thank you for leaving us such a kind review, Paul! We are so glad that you are happy with your new blinds!
I had few questions to ask about the blinds before I ordered, so I’ve tried to contact few companies about it, but I didn't get any response from them at all. And only Cheryl from Direct Order Blinds was really helpful and answered all my questions. Im really pleased about it and I would like to say a big thank you to Cheryl and all her team. And of course I'm very pleased with my blinds. 10 out of 10
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 24th May 2021 Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 24th May 2021 Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Wow! They look stunning in your home! We are so pleased that you are happy with your new Allusion blinds.
Absolutely amazing service! Website was easy to use. Spoke to customer services over the phone and they were super helpful and friendly. Speedy delivery and a spot-on fit. A substantial saving over having them installed and it was so easy to do! We’re about to order again. Very happy!
Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased that you were happy with your new blinds, please let us know if we can assist at all with future orders! Thank you again :)
So pleased with our Perfect Fit Venetian blinds! They look so good, I can't stop staring at them! They were surprisingly easy to assemble and fit. Getting the brackets into the window was the only challenging part, but I managed it by myself eventually! The waiting time for delivery wasn't too bad either, considering they were made to order. Now that they're up, the room actually looks bigger and brighter. I'm already considering ordering more blinds for my other windows. Overall, really pleased and would definitely recommend Direct Order Blinds!
Thank you so much for your lovely and kind review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your new Perfect Fit Venetian blinds!
We ordered vertical blinds for our patio door. Great quality product and quick service. We've ordered from Direct Blinds for a number of years and have always been pleased with the excellent service they have provided.
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your blinds!
Direct Order Blinds is rated 4.88 based on 76 reviews