Direct Order Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Order Blinds
Read Direct Order Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Direct Order Blinds made you happy
I made my decision to use Direct Order Blinds based on others' reviews and I'm pleased to say I've had just as great an experience. Cheryl (often mentioned in other reviews) was great at answering my questions and coming up with solutions. The quality of the blinds is great, they're really easy to install (I'd recommend checking out YouTube videos to help though as the written instructions miss a thing or two). I had a small issue with a broken piece, but that's on it's way to being sorted. And price-wise they were as good as any other provider. I've already recommended them to a friend.
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Thank you so much for this lovely review! Your blinds look absolutely great. Thank you for the feedback on the written instructions as well, we are currently in the process of rewriting these. Thank you again for leaving us such a kind review, as a small business it really means a lot to us!
Delighted with my blinds! Excellent customer service from start to finish. One of my windows is quite large and several other providers said it was not possible to have a perfect fit blind made to suit it. Cheryl came up with a suggestion as to how it would work and it does!
Thank you so much for your lovely review Martina, we are so pleased that we could make it work for you, and we will pass on your thanks to Cheryl!
Good quality, good service, no complaints here!
Hi Nisha, thank you so much for your review! It really means a lot to us that you were happy with the quality of your blinds and the service that we provided!
Great service ,great price and great blinds 👍👍
Thank you so much for your review! So pleased that you are happy with your new blinds.
Very pleased with both our wooden Venetian blinds and perfect fit blinds. The service, help from Cheryl and value for money are wonderful, so would highly recommend using Direct Order blinds.
Hi Jacquie! Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review. We are so glad that you are happy with your new wooden and perfect fit blinds! Thank you for recommending us.
Excellent service & really happy with my blinds. I will be ordering some more!
Hi Karen! Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased that you are happy with your new blinds. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any queries!
As described, thank you.
Thank you! We are so happy that you like your new blinds.
Excellent product. I purchased Intu Venetian blind for my kitchen door and it looks fantastic. Extremely easy to put up. Easy to follow pre-purchase and installation guides. Easy to navigate website. Very happy customer.
Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased that you love your new Intu blind! They are definitely one of our favourites too.
Very quick with the samples, and good with the full order too. Will be getting Plan to get the windows done me too Simple enough to put together ( which is just as well since instructions were light)
Hello! Thank you for leaving us a review. Thank you for your feedback on our instructions, we will definitely take a look into this to improve it for the future. Thank you again!
Excellent product fitted perfectly, slight adjustment on brackets needed for a tighter fit but very satisfied
Hi Vivian, thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so pleased that you are satisfied with your blinds!
Excellent quality and service - and a very good price. Can't beat it
Excellent quality and service - and a very good price. Can't beat it
Thank you for your review, Michael! We are so pleased that you like your blind.
Adam installed blinds for our conservatory,very tidy and polite. The blinds themselves are well made highly recommended...
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Thanks for your review Jeff, glad you're happy with your blinds!
The blinds were delivered quickly and were easy to install. However they did not fit perfectly so I contacted the seller requesting 1 larger clip and now it fits perfect. I also snapped the blind turning rod so they sent me a new one out as well as the bigger clip that I needed free of charge. Very good customer service The only negative is that the blinds do not pull up or down as easily as I'd want but the quality is very good for the price.
Hi Jack, thank you for your review, we are glad that you are pleased with your blinds and the service that we offered!
Quick delivery, excellent service
Thank you for your lovely review!
Excellent service. Slight problem dealt with extremely promptly. Will be ordering more in the future. Highly recommended
Hi Ian, thank you for leaving such a lovely review. We look forward to helping you in the future!
Great Service, Blinds arrived quickly and look fantastic!
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your blinds and the service that we offered.
Good service ,arrived damaged but replacement part was sent out verry quick.
Thank you for your kind review John, we are so glad that you were happy with the service!
Ordered blinds online after getting some advice from Cheryl who was very helpful. Blinds are exactly what I wanted good quality and fitted perfectly. Delivered fast. Will be using again cheers
Thank you for your lovely review Diane, we are so happy that you are pleased with your blinds and our service!
Efficient service. Good quality product.
Thank you for your kind review!
Direct Order Blinds is rated 4.86 based on 51 reviews