Direct Order Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Order Blinds
Read Direct Order Blinds Reviews
I have had 2 orders from this company now. Both were received very well packed and earlier than stated. Measure carefully and the fit is superb and dead easy. Because they are attached to the glass, they open with the window/door so they don't blow about in the wind.
We are redoing our kitchen in a few weeks and I will be ordering some more to replace the existing blinds.
Hi Alan, thank you for leaving such a lovely review! We are so glad that you were happy with both of your orders. Please let us know if we can assist you at all with your next order!
From the start to the finish, direct order blinds have been fab. The quality of the blinds are amazing, the process of installing them is easy and efficient. I am super happy with the final look and wouldn’t go anywhere else now.
Thank you for your lovely review Jess! We are so pleased that you are happy with your new blinds!
We are very pleased with our bathroom blind. The contact we had with the company was very good. The blind was easy to install and we think it looks great. Thank you
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Hi Linda, thank you for leaving us such a lovely review, we are so happy that you are pleased with your new blind, it looks lovely in your bathroom!
I did my homework before ordering the blinds.
Watched the video on how to measure then placed an order.
Fitted easily and quickly, so I decided to order again!
Love the product and help received from the team.
Thanks.
Hi Susan, thank you so much for your kind review! We are so pleased that you were happy with both your blinds and our service!
Order filled quickly and fitted well with no problems.
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so happy that you are pleased with your new blinds!
Absolutely brilliant, great quality,look fantastic
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your blinds!
Did not wait long for delivery. Easy to fit. Pleased with them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review, Thomas. We are so happy that you are pleased with your new blinds.
Very easy to order, quickly sorted and good communication when had shortfall in order
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Carolyn!
Ideal for use on patio doors and good service from Direct Order Blinds
Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your blinds!
When I received my blind, I immediately rang to express my disappointment at the accuracy of colour and lack of definition in the photograph that had been printed for me. The man said that he would investigate and ring me back but that never happened. The blind is still in its box, I cannot use a purple blind. I have sent you a picture of the blind and one of the original photograph I sent you.
Hi Julia,

Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to leave this review. Reviews, whether they are good or bad, allow us as a company to improve, so we appreciate them greatly. As a small business, we pride ourself in the quality of both our products and services, so hearing that they are not up to standard is something that we want to ensure that we rectify.

We have never had the issue of colours printing different than the original photo before. However, colours that are slightly present in a photo may print more defined on a large scale printer, and as we have noticed since you raised your issue, there was a slight tint of purple in the reflection of the sky on the sand in the picture.

In regard to the lack of definition within the picture - an image that is not defined, to begin with, will unfortunately not print defined when it is printed on a large scale. We send a proof photo to all customers of our printed blinds to ensure that they are happy with how their blind will print, however, we are sorry that the quality is not up to the standard that you expected.

Again, all we can offer is our sincere apologies that the blind was not as you expected. If you give us a call or email us, we will do our absolute best to rectify your issue.
Excellent choice of blinds, easy ordering process, fast delivery.Cheryl and Stuart have always been helpful with all the orders I have made.I would definitely recommend Direct Order Blinds.
Thank you for your review Jennifer! We are so pleased that you are happy with your blinds and the service that we offer!
Really helpful especially with photographs for the blind. Quick efficient delivery.
Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your blinds.
Excellent service, very prompt and would definitely recommend them.
Thank you for your review Brian! We are so pleased that you would recommend us and are pleased with our service.
Very quick and great quality
Would highly recommend
Thank you for your review Ashley! We are so pleased that you would recommend us.
I’ve ordered perfect fit roller and Venetian blinds and was really pleased with both. Queries were responded to really quickly and great product. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your kind review Lisa! We are so pleased that you are happy with your blinds and our service!
Fabulous customer service and excellent quality products.
Thank you for your lovely review Geraldine!
Excellent customer service prior to purchase, with speedy and helpful replies to all of my email queries.
Blinds were exactly as expected and perfect for my windows.
Thank you for your review Criona! We are so pleased that you are happy with your blinds!
Excellent service, had a query, sent an email, got a prompt response, after sending a couple of photos had the answer I needed.
Ordering on line is very easy. A few weeks later the blinds arrived, took no time at all to fit the nine blinds ourselves.
Direct Order Blinds 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
Thank you for your lovely review! Your blinds look absolutely great!
Great service and great prices on quality products, have recommended to family and friends.Will definitely use again.
Thank you for your review Paul! We are so pleased that you would recommend us!
Perfect fit venetian blinds are a great product. We have them on all windows including Patio doors. This type of blind leaves windowsills clear, allowing for ornaments if desired.
Customer service responded quickly to an enquiry.
Thank you for leaving us such a kind review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your blinds.
Direct Order Blinds is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews