Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coffee Hit Ltd
Read Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

About Coffee Hit Ltd:

I started Coffee Hit in 2008, when I was always buying cool coffee gear from USA and Australia as it was not availble in the UK. I wanted great coffee for my customers and at home!
I wanted to help cafes and people make great coffee at home. I wanted to show people it didnt need to be expensive and great coffee can be fun and simple.

But if your like me you like to geek out a bit and we also have some really cool coffee brewing gear for my fellow coffee geeks.

We have the solutions for you to make great coffee at home or in the cafe.

Enjoy!
Paul, Owner

Unit 7
Belvedere Business Park
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere, ,

Paul S
Excellent and quick service. Really helpful customer support who were super quick to reply and gave me some good options when I had an issue.
We are happy to help! Thank you for the great feed back.
Product came really quick and is great!
Awesome! Thank you for letting us know Greg. Happy Brewing!
Fast delivery and good communication
Great news! We hope you are enjoying your new brewing gear! Thank you, Team Coffee Hit
Very good service and quick delivery - recommended
Thank you so much for the great review William!
Fast dispatch, would use again, A++
Thank you Lily, We look forward to seeing you online with us again!
Great service, very quick free delivery and I was kept informed about when the package was despatched and what the delivery date was
Thank you for the awesome review!
Excellent service, super fast delivery and fab product ... brilliant
Thank you Wendy! We hope you are enjoying your new brewing gear!
The goods arrived super fast but I hadn't realised they would be coming from different places. This was a little disappointing as it meant more packaging and more delivery costs. Nevertheless what arrived pleased us enormously particularly the Dear Green Brazil Fazenda Pantano.
Glad to hear everything arrived. We have the coffee shipped directly from the roaster so you get the freshest bag. Thank you for the great review.
Fest delivery, good prices, great product. Have ordered from them twice and both times it was exemplary. I just wish they used a better courier service than Yodel! Yodel are terrible. Maybe try DPD and put a few pounds delivery fee to make up the increased cost? THey are som uch more reliable.
Thank you for the great review! We do offer Parcel Force at check out-just select Parcel Force 24- it is the third option. We are also happy to help the next time you place your order. Thank you again for the great review.
Have never been disappointed with the service. Great selection of products and stellar customer support.
Hi Joss- We love having you as a customer. Thank you so much for your great feedback.
Kept up to date on new stock ahead of time after putting my email on the list. Early access to item when in stock meant I could order ahead of the crowd. Great!
Great news! Thank you for the awesome review.
I bought a grinder. The price was great, the service was great, the only thing stopping me from giving 5 stars was the cheap and poorly fitting Uk plug adapter to adapt from EU. It’s very loose with too much play. Otherwise brilliant service.
Thank you so much for your feedback. I have reached out to the supplier regarding your concerns with the plug. Thank you again, Team Coffee Hit
Excellent service. Item sent out more quickly than expected for a pre-order.
Great! I hope you are enjoying your new gear. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again.
Great 10/10
Hi James- you've made us blush! Thanks for the great review.
Fast online checkout and rapid delivery
Thank you William for the great review- I hope you are enjoying your new gear!
Crucial spare part for my defunct Baratza grinder in stock and very reasonably priced. Arrived quicker than expected, coffee withdrawal meltdown averted. Excellent.
We are here to help with withdrawal meltdowns! Happy we could help.
Great Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee ❤️
Thank you for the great reveiw. Happy Brewing!
Excellent service as you provided a spare part for my coffee grinder which is at least 15 years old almost by return
Awesome! Thank you for the great reveiw.
Excellent service and I am very happy with my purchase. I was looking for a Fellow Ode grinder and saw one on Coffee Hit, and what is nice is that they offered a service called Clearpay, which splits up the payment into 4 smaller payments at 2 week intervals. So I ordered the grinder and paid an initial quarter of the total price, and had a schedule for the remaining 3. Got email confirmation from Coffee Hit, and the grinder was delivered well packaged by courier a couple of days later. So I am very happy with the service as it was convenient and efficient and they have a great range of products, which incidentally is a passion of mine, which is coffee and coffee preparation equipment so I shall certainly be using them again very soon and probably frequently. So I cannot recommend highly enough, thank you very much and look forward to more coffee goodies soon.
This is great! Enjoy the Ode- it is a beautiful grinder. :-D
The person on the online chat was very helpful. Service was excellent. Cannot fault them.
Amazing review! We hope to see you again soon :) Coffee Hit Team