Chomp and Chew Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chomp and Chew Ltd
Kayne Manning
High quality products at a great price. We are a repeat customer, easy to order and quick delivery. So far only ordered the puppy chew large box
Amazing selection and very quick delivery! I have one happy spaniel
I love Chomp and Chew products - had a variety of different ones from the puppy taster box onwards and my dog loves them all. Healthy treats that the dog goes crazy for - couldn't really ask for more. Oh and the long lasting ones really are VERY long lasting! And they're very nice people to do business with too. :)
Hi Abi - thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to leave us a review! Much appreciated!
very happy with the service received
We were happy with our order my dog loved the peanut butter !
My 14 week old fur baby loves his chomp box and gets so excited every time he sees it bring brought out. Very reasonably priced in my opinion and a winner. I would thoroughly recommend the box to anyone and Bernadett is superb in quickly responding to any questions / queries put to her.
Great product, speedy service, eco-packaging - aside from the waterproof bag for the box, thoroughly impressed.
Many thanks Claire! Just to put your mind at rest on occasions when we use plastic, be it to protect the goods like rabbit ears or contain the smell in transit like in the case of the Chomper boxes, they are all from recycled plastic. All our packaging material is FSC approved and responsibly sourced. We try to minimise the use of plastic and if used, it is from recyclable sources and used in a way that the customer can reuse it. However, we will further improve this as we go.
Bernadett was really helpful, Iโ€™ll definitely buy from Chomp and Chew again
Great service, fast delivery!
Excellent service. My 11 week old puppy enjoys the chews - so very pleased.
Absolutely brilliant purchase puppy loves everything so far brilliant long lasting natural chews xx thank you
Great products. The puppy box got us through the teething stage with our pup. He loves everything in the boxes and looks forward to his chomp and chew time in the evening. Good quality products,healthy and free from all those doggy products that can cause bad teeth and fat dogs
Chomp and chew do a great range of natural chews which have been fantastic for our beagle puppy as he grows! Kobe gets so excited when items arrive and has enjoyed everything he's tried. Chomp and chew have saved many pieces of our furniture! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜„
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 18th September 2021 Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 18th September 2021 Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 18th September 2021 Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 18th September 2021
Many thanks for the kind words and taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad they help as in my experience beagles are terrible chewers! Ours ruined our carpet and the skirting board 14 years ago!
I have 3 happy dogs great service and great price and ur boxes are the best so much better than shop brought will definitely be ordering again. Thank you
Bought buffalo skin and selection of ears - both big hits with pup! Fast delivery - will definitely reorder - thanks :)
My Cavachon puppy is teething like crazy and she follows me like a shadow which makes taking work meetings a challenge. This box has been a god send! She loved most of what came in the puppy variety box and these chews kept her calm and occupied for hours. Thatโ€™s a big win for both of us. Will definitely be ordering more!
Chomp and Chew made the products we ordered suitable for our then 8wk old puppy. They are smelly and don't look great but in all honesty the dogs love them and we're safe in the knowledge that it's all natural ingredients. No complaints so far from the doggies just good chewing.
Very nice company.My dog love it!:) Very fast delivery.My second buy from them and we are very happy.
Love this small business; they listened to our wishes and amended the box accordingly. Affordable and will be ordering again!
This is the second time I've ordered from chomp and chew, our new puppy Boo loves all these treats, will definitely be ordering again
Chomp and Chew Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 150 reviews