Chomp and Chew Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chomp and Chew Ltd
My puppy is loving his treats, it is hard to find treats or chews suitable for puppies under 4 months out there but chomp and chews toys are suitable and he loves them!
Fantastic natural treats beautifully presented our pup and older dog loved the puppy chomper box...highly recommended
Waited a few days for delivery but we’ll worth it once it arrived! Fantastic box of good healthy chew that my power chomper is working his way through!
Thanks for your feedback. We despatch all customer orders either on the day of the order or the next business day. However, with the recent 'pingdamic' Royal Mail is experiencing Covid-related issues in some areas of the country, which slows down deliveries. This is extremely frustrating for us as we work hard to get out all parcels asap and there is simply nothing we can do.
My dog loves getting these boxes. We just have to go near the box and he is excited for getting one of the treats. A great variety of treats which can keep him occupied for a long time.
Hi I ordered the puppy chew selection and was very impressed by the company Chomp and Chew. It was really easy to order and the company was very efficient at sending out my order.I was keot up to date with when it world arrive and loved the packaging which was very simple and who friendly!Would Definitely use this company again! Also love that it is a small company and they are passionate about their Products!
Always brilliant delivery - sends Bronson wappy every time he smells the box. Brilliant value for money for the amount you get.
The subscription service takes all the hassle out of shopping, delivering an amazing array of natural treats my Cockerpoo and Springer are just mad for. Good value, nicely presented and most of all, lasts a month and the dogs love it.
Great shop, quality products and the owner is always extremely helpful. Highly recommend 👍
Great service and good value
My pup LOVES the Puppy Chomper Box! He waits patiently by the cupboard where the box is kept in and wags his tail hoping to get something. Keeps his busy during the day and helps with his teething! Bernadett is always quick to reply and a pleasure to deal with. Will always be ordering from here! Thank you!
They are so good at communicating without saying a word to us! Thanks Zoe!
Am addicted to chomp and chew. Such good quality and amazing products that my new puppy adores and all very healthy. Will always be ordering from here.
Both you and your pup - excellent! Many thanks for the kind words Carrie!
Bernadett was so helpful when I was deciding what to order . It’s nice to get the personal touch and feel that you’re actually valued as a customer. Nice to be able to replace an item with something else if you’re not sure and they can accommodate. Delivery was super quick. I’ll be ordering more on a regular basis. My Labrador gives a definite thumbs up and I’m so pleased to have discovered Chomp & Chew
That is great to hear Anne!
My 7 month old puppy loves the Chomp and Chew selections - especially the rabbit ears with fur and the pig snouts. Keeps him entertained for hours and cleans his teeth too! I can't recommend this company enough and I have already told all my friends about them. Well done Chomp and Chew!!!
Thank you so much Helen!!
Great website, great service and my dog loves the variety of chews!
Excellent selection box for puppies, I've never seen my boy so excited as to when it arrived.
That's lovely to hear Catrin!
Fantastic
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Thank you and what a sweet pup!
So happy we found chomp and chew! Our puppy absolutely loves the puppy chomper box, keeps her entertained for hours and helps with her teething! Great customer service and very responsive on social media where we were given even more advice about the products. Definitely recommend
Chomp and Chew Ltd 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Thank you so much Andrew!
Amazing personal service and dog treats! My dog absolutely loves them. Great communication always answers any questions I may have about my dogs dietary needs. Highly recommend 👍
Many thanks for your kind words!
Ordered puppy pack for 10 weeks up. Really good variety for puppy to try. He loves all of them so far. Good value for money. All chews are healthy which is a real plus.
I love Chomp and Chew with a huge variety of high quality dog treats and products. The puppy chomper box was great value for money and my puppy loved everything.
Chomp and Chew Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 54 reviews